Round of 16 - Dogramag vs. Kirin | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Dogramag vs. Kirin

Who wins?

• Dogramag

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Kirin

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting and Discussion ends: August 21th, 2022

CharactersInfo and limitations
DogramagIn human form. Has 36 cores
KirinHas Elexion's soul

Last edited:

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Does Dogramag have all his balls or is he nerfed? Cuz it makes him in different tiers

Last edited:

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Does Dogramag has all his balls or is he nerfed? Cuz it makes him in different tiers
Yeah is It eunuch or not euneuch Dogramag vs the guy who ate Erection ?
We need answers

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This entirely depends on what Dogramag we're talking about here, is he as strong as he was when he first woke up? If that's the case, Dogramag stomps, hard if not straight up one-shots if he's completely serious.

If he's nerfed like he is now, I can see Kirin taking it extreme diff since Natsu's punch did something.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
the judge has hit the gavel: dogramag has half of all cores, which means he has 36. I will edit the OP

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
the judge has hit the gavel: dogramag has half of all cores, which means he has 36. I will edit the OP
Thank you
Kirin low diffs

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
With the update, Kirin takes this, high diff at most, extreme if I'm being generous. All we've seen was Natsu striking him and him feeling it.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
i wonder why? :hmm
I wanted so :XD
I consider Kirin-Laxus to be above human Selene version, Dogramag is much weaker then her with all nerf he has in manga.
Even if Kirin-Laxus are not above Selene, they still should be above Dogramag with Natsu damaging him without rage mode

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dog dude takes this, I doubt that even Kirin would take this, otherwise Laxus would go and join in the fight by now

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Dogramag with all his orbs intact stomps. He can really just stay put and have Kirin exhaust himself.

If this is nerfed Dogramag, Kirin probably takes this.
Base Natsu is apparently damaging Dogramag now.

Dimitri1220

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Dog still wins. Suzaku and Natsu are most likely going to still team up + Dog will lose even more orbs. Even with 36 orbs Dog wins.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dog fodders. Base Natsu is BDSK tier and he can only barely feel Natsu's attacks now. This guy isn't even trying at all either and Kirin is not replicating the same feats Dog has. If Kirin try to stood there and take a Natsu punch his face would have been f-ed up from said hit. Dog walks Diabolos still even while nerfed.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Dorag, but he's not that convincing in human form. Kirin's at least as strong as Suzaku/Natsu as we've seen them thus far in the fight.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dog fodders. Base Natsu is BDSK tier and he can only barely feel Natsu's attacks now. This guy isn't even trying at all either and Kirin is not replicating the same feats Dog has. If Kirin try to stood there and take a Natsu punch his face would have been f-ed up from said hit. Dog walks Diabolos still even while nerfed.
That’s blatantly not true. He needed to control his dragonification to keep from being fodderized, that’s not base. Kirin, like Laxus, is above his base. An until you provide evidence other than headcannon, has most statements to put him at top of BDSK. He takes this.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
That’s blatantly not true. He needed to control his dragonification to keep from being fodderized, that’s not base. Kirin, like Laxus, is above his base. An until you provide evidence other than headcannon, has most statements to put him at top of BDSK. He takes this.
Natsu was in base the entire time. He never dragonized any part of his body. Dragonization only happens when you are close to transforming into an actual dragon. No, they aren't. Natsu blocked Suzaku's strongest attacks with his barehands while in Base which proves Base Natsu is BDSK tier The only headcanon is thinking Natsu dragonized against Suzaku lmao. Kirin gets dog walked by Dog just like Suzaku, his peer, was. He is not taking a full on Natsu hit to the face with barely any pain when Suzaku himself was damaged from a simple dropkick from Base Natsu lmao.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What proof do you have that says natsu was dragonifying. Dragonification only happens when you're turning to a dragon. I for one think suzaku is the strongest bdsk. Suzaku has taken hits from three dragon gods and he's still alive. Kirin isn't tanking demolishing fist in the face. One hit is going to fuck him up badly