Voting Round 1 - Dorothy Unsworth vs. Fana | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Dorothy Unsworth vs. Fana

Who is the strongest?

• Dorothy Unsworth

• Fana

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to see some good arguments for this one folks.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say that Dorothy takes this one. Fana's main advantage of regeneration doesn't help much here in Dorothy's dream world. Dorothy doesn't need to actually hurt Fana to win, simply draw the fight out til Fana falls asleep... Fana's only option would be to try and eliminate Dorothy before that happen, and based on what we know of her dream world, that would be nearly impossible.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm iffy about this one. I've casted a vote but I'll wait until I reread Dorothy's fight to give a proper opinion and/or change my vote.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm going with Dorothy as well, her Dream Magic is a hassle to deal with on your own, saying that despite knowing Fana's own prowess.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty on board with Dorothy explanations. Fana's regen looks to have met one of its only counters in Dream Magic. Dorothy will avenge her future sister in law Noelle ;). Though there is one thing on my mind, would Fana know the ins and outs of Dream Magic because of her relationship with Reve (Elf Dorothy)?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hm this is a tough one.
I think when talking about Dorothy's powers we should not talk about her op dream powers when she was possessed by an elf, rather her human dream powers. Like any elf possessed where their magic power, range and force was multiplied by quite a lot, i think that should count for Dorothy as well. Maybe the force of the things in the Dream World could be as powerful as her elf counterpart, but i think its a different story with the range and the casting of the spell. I dont think the range of her spell is as big as the range she had when she was an elf.
If Fana can keep up with Noelle's speed in her Valkyrie armor, maybe she can outmaneuver Dorothy's spell casting, since it is kinda slow. One other thing is that Dorothy is kinda a glass canon. While Magna + Luck combo attack (that defeated elf Dorothy once the Dream World was broken) is not weak by any means, i think Fana's fire attack would probably have far more force since her magic power waaaaaaaay above them. Then again first she needs to get hit. If elf Dorothy's magic was way stronger, human Dorothy is a captain level combatant with experience, so hitting her would not have been as easy as hitting the elf imo.

Its really hard. Question is what can Fana do if she is trapped inside the Dream World. Probably not much, but there should also be a limit to the Dream World as well. I dont think Dorothy should be able to hold the spell longer than her elf counterpart. I presume you need huge mana reserves to sustain a small pocket dimension like the Dream World, or there is also the question if Dorothy able to hold someone in her Dream World that has magic power far above her.

Its all speculation and assumptions on my part. I'll think about it more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.