Semifinal - Dorothy Unsworth vs. Fuegoleon Vermillion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Dorothy Unsworth vs. Fuegoleon Vermillion

Who wins?

• Dorothy Unsworth

• Fuegoleon Vermillion

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Dorothy Unsworth
Fuegoleon Vermillion

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Leaning towards Fuego.

Depending on how intense he can make the flames, he may be able to smoke her out before he falls asleep or becomes overwhelmed.

She can create things, but she can't control her opposition's magic. She'll have an advantage, but I wouldn't say she'd beat Fuego easily.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dorothy stomps. Her magic is far too hax and strong for Fuegoleon.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Have to side with Dorothy again here... As strong as Fuegoleon is, Dorothy's ability to just pull him and his flames into her dream world seems like it would give her the edge, especially when she can then create whatever anti-fire trick she wants. Time would also be on her side.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This is a pretty tough one. Dorothy is really hax and hard to deal with, and she could "probably" beat Fuegoleon in her Dream World.
In the Fana fight i pointed out that like any other elf possessed, Dorothy's range and power of magic was most likely amplified. While in the Dream World regular Dorothy's power might rival her elf counterpart, but i dont think regular Dorothy has the same reach and casting speed outside the Dream World to pull someone into it like elf Dorothy. And question is also how long she can maintain that with her regular power, but thats mostly just pure speculation.

I think that Fuegoleon with Salamander has that overwhelming firepower and magic power needed to beat someone like Dorothy. He is faster and with Salamander he became a long range nuker. Dorothy could (maybe) absorb his nukes, but here comes the previous speculation of whether she can counter/block/absorb the entire nuke/nukes with her regular spell range and casting speed.

Dorothy is hax, but i think i'll give it to Fuegy. For now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.