Shounen - Dragon Ball Super | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Apparently Bardock had his own transformation?

SSJ4 incoming?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah maybe it's just Broly stuff
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wow what a long ass chapter. Really good shit.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I guess Goku is the one who will be the strongest one in the universe or whatever. The fact that Whis was surprised that the Oracle Fish didn't recognise Gas suggests that

I just hope that whatever next form Goku will come up will be a continuity of Ultra Instinct and not something radically different,

Kenneth Latorre

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can the anime come back already? What a fucking drought DB has been after the the broly movie in comparison to how it was when the anime was airing. Fucking toyo’s formula of getting an arc to be interesting so that it goes to shit at then end is clearly not the way to go.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lord Frieza is back in black. Apparently he trained for 10 years(!) and easily outclassed Gas. Obliterating him in the process. Damn.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lord Frieza is back in black. Apparently he trained for 10 years(!) and easily outclassed Gas. Obliterating him in the process. Damn.
Is 10 years an accurate number because I don’t think Frieza has been gone for 10 years

Or does he have his own version of the hype Ebonics rhyme chamber?

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is 10 years an accurate number because I don’t think Frieza has been gone for 10 years

Or does he have his own version of the hype Ebonics rhyme chamber?
The latter. He said he wasn’t in the current realm for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Full summary:

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoyed the last couple of arcs better than the earlier DB Super stuff, Moro onwards has felt more like classic DB Z. I hope we get more Bardock in upcoming arcs as well, I’d like to explore Goku’s relationship with his father… he sort of brushed it off as ‘don’t care’ when it came up in the OG Frieza saga, but the scouter opens the door to him being at least a little curious maybe?

im.me

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Was the manga canceled?

szopaman

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Just on break.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I will probably reread this or start off where I left off specifically for the sake of Lord Freiza, our one and true master!

Reactions: Sky

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will probably reread this or start off where I left off specifically for the sake of Lord Freiza, our one and true master!
You are bullshit. Frieza is evil. He deserves to cease to exist and be erased from the timeline. He wants to annihilate all universes except Universe 1 in quick order so he can transfer to a universe which originated the other universes and is stable. Then he will erase all inhabitants other than himself once he has obtained immortality from somebody there that can give him a stable immortality source that doesn't originate from a destroyed universe. He seeks the Energy of Destruction. Here's how he gets it. He will fight Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus when Dragon Ball Super resumes at some point. It seems inevitable. If he doesn't, he's a loser to his self. Then Vegeta will use the Energy of Destruction on him. Frieza will thank him for the energy of destruction and use it to destroy Goku's soul. Then Beerus will kill Frieza by stabbing him with his hand. After that, Frieza's suboordinates will destroy 2000 planets across the cosmos with ki blasts. Whis won't use a temporal Do-Over if that happens as he never gave a fuck about existence. He resurrected Frieza because he wanted reality to become a joke. Goku was a fucktard. If he asks Zeno-sama to erase Frieza from existence, Dragon Ball Super will have an excellent ending though. Should that happen, Goku and Gohan will be erased from existing being. Then Dragon Ball Super will end when Whis says all of existence's truth was worth it and he will ascend all mortals into being angels who wish no harm upon anyone from now on. Beerus will then say that this is the story of the story of the Super Dragon Balls, not the story of Goku, who was Dragon Ball Zero.

Also, i said that Beerus would say that after Dragon Ball Super ended. He would say it within a one chapter manga known as Dragon Ball Super:Glorious Truth of Bullshit Extermination of Souls. Additionally, I used to act like a friend to you, and I felt friendly to you on the One Piece Mangahelpers forum. I do not feel that way anymore. You are still bullshit.

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I wanted to say "box that escalated quickly", but it would be a lie since you needed 6 months since the last post to reply.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to say "box that escalated quickly", but it would be a lie since you needed 6 months since the last post to reply.
I didn't realize there was a Dragon Ball Super mangahelpers thread. Also, I don't stalk Admiral Teach's personal writings page by clicking on his name unless I'm trying to look at what he wrote on the One Piece mangahelpers forum. I only did that two times so i didn't have to look through the Library of Ohara section of the One Piece forums. Additionally, I was more interested in One Piece and writing my own content six months ago. Dragon Ball Super was not an active anime either, but if i really cared about it, I would have imagined what could happen in it and subsequently what should happen it instead if i cared about in an extreme sense. I do not care about it in an extreme sense. I instead noticed my curiosity telling me things about it and decided to comment on what I had found out so i did not become a secret keeper of truth. Then someone would have called the manga of DBZ Dragon Ball Zero before I stated it as such. However, that was mostly a joke to me. I just stated that so people would consider my statements beforehand serious and not bullshit. Goku was never a Dragon Ball, for he never made a good wish in his life. Therefore, he was Dragon Ball Nothingness or some bullshit.

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ofc Goku was never a dragonball. He is a saiyan.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't realize there was a Dragon Ball Super mangahelpers thread. Also, I don't stalk Admiral Teach's personal writings page by clicking on his name unless I'm trying to look at what he wrote on the One Piece mangahelpers forum. I only did that two times so i didn't have to look through the Library of Ohara section of the One Piece forums. Additionally, I was more interested in One Piece and writing my own content six months ago. Dragon Ball Super was not an active anime either, but if i really cared about it, I would have imagined what could happen in it and subsequently what should happen it instead if i cared about in an extreme sense. I do not care about it in an extreme sense. I instead noticed my curiosity telling me things about it and decided to comment on what I had found out so i did not become a secret keeper of truth. Then someone would have called the manga of DBZ Dragon Ball Zero before I stated it as such. However, that was mostly a joke to me. I just stated that so people would consider my statements beforehand serious and not bullshit. Goku was never a Dragon Ball, for he never made a good wish in his life. Therefore, he was Dragon Ball Nothingness or some bullshit.
I don't understand a word you say.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You should embrace the truth that believing fictionality is good is always wrong. Fictionality is a liehood in which one believes that bullshit is what everyone should want to be true. I do not believe you have wanted anything good in your whole existence. However, I am not going to attack you.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
And here I thought I was gonna find Folks talking about that Dragon Ball GT V2 reveal….w/e TF it is, I don’t want chibi Dragon ball characters