Discussion - Dragon Gods | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Dragon Gods

Who is your favorite Dragon God?

• Total voters

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m not sure if anyone has thought of this but could the Blue Skull Dragon from Fairy Tail Zero be one of the Dragon Gods that probably went to Ishgar to defeat Acnologia but ended up dying by Acnologia’s hand.

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
No, because it's dead...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, because it's dead...

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, because it's dead...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, because it's dead...
I mean it would explain why the Blue Skull Dragon was in Magnolia I mean only the five Dragon Gods and Irene were the only dragons who weren’t killed by Acnologia.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I mean it would explain why the Blue Skull Dragon was in Magnolia I mean only the five Dragon Gods and Irene were the only dragons who weren’t killed by Acnologia.
First off, its too much of a far-fetched claim without any supporting evidence for it lol, so this is just mere speculation.

Secondly, even if we were to believe it could be true, there would be many logical inconsistencies if it was true, such as the Dragon Gods being an entire continent away, not a single person hearing of or talking about such a powerful creature in Fiore coming back, the BS Dragon being dead whereas the Dragon Gods are not, the Dragon Gods only recently being stronger than Acnologia rather than hundreds of years ago (per Ingia's words) so it coming back to challenge Acnologia isn't possible etc.

And not to mention, it would be extremely anticlimatic from a narrative point of view, even Mashima wouldn't do that lol.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Doubtful. The Dragon Gods supposedly stayed on Giltena for 400 years. The Blue skull skeleton was in Ishgar 100 years ago. It would mean it didn't stay on the new continent, which would kind of defeat the purpose.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
To me this panel all but confirmed Elefseria is endgame, not Ignia. This could be some type of gate that unlocks something or even shows something, not just for the aesthetic of showing a dragon god has been sealed.

I still think it's a power boost coming or even better training to take the other ones on, just dunno how it'll happen. Not temporary but permanent. Can't wait to see the other ones, I'm betting 2 will be female, Hiro loves powerful chicks.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
To me this panel all but confirmed Elefseria is endgame, not Ignia. This could be some type of gate that unlocks something or even shows something, not just for the aesthetic of showing a dragon god has been sealed.

I still think it's a power boost coming or even better training to take the other ones on, just dunno how it'll happen. Not temporary but permanent. Can't wait to see the other ones, I'm betting 2 will be female, Hiro loves powerful chicks.
I think the Nature Dragon God and the Sky Dragon God will female though I’m not sure what the other Dragon God is but I could guess it would a Lightning Dragon God. But as for Ignia I think he will be the last Dragon God Team Natsu seals before Team Natsu fights Touka and Eleferia.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been thinking after the latest episode. ever since that line from August introducing dragon gods and God Serena's unknown other 3 elements

Red: Purgatory
Orange: Lightning (the lightning he produced before the 4 GoI counterattack was orange)
Yellow: Gale (his breath attack was yellow tinted)
Green: Cavern
Light Blue: Sea King
Blue: ??
Purple: ??
White: ??

Ignia uses Fire DS, Mercuphobia uses Water DS so far we know, unless the dragon gods are just the avatar cycle (fire, water, earth, air) maybe the last 3 could be a variation of God Serena's last 3 elements. Especially the white dragon, that element interests me the most. I've seen that Void theory but dunno what color it would be

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been thinking after the latest episode. ever since that line from August introducing dragon gods and God Serena's unknown other 3 elements

Red: Purgatory
Orange: Lightning (the lightning he produced before the 4 GoI counterattack was orange)
Yellow: Gale (his breath attack was yellow tinted)
Green: Cavern
Light Blue: Sea King
Blue: ??
Purple: ??
White: ??

Ignia uses Fire DS, Mercuphobia uses Water DS so far we know, unless the dragon gods are just the avatar cycle (fire, water, earth, air) maybe the last 3 could be a variation of God Serena's last 3 elements. Especially the white dragon, that element interests me the most. I've seen that Void theory but dunno what color it would be
Well one of the Dragon Gods on that Mural looks like a Nature Dragon God which might be Blue or White but as for a possible the Void theory I think that the Void element might be Purple or White.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, the "Void theory" is under the assumption that the 5 Dragon Gods are based off the 5 great Japanese elements. Ignia and Mercphobia are fire and water respectively. If I had to guess, the one with the tree growing out it's back is probably wind and he one that looks like Godzilla is probably the earth. Then void would be the special looking one flying above them all.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Who do you think will be 'sealed' last? I guess it'll probably be Viernese. Ignia might be second last.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
if the dragon of the moon could bring out defin (soul) (igneel soul, layla, .....)

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I want one of the Dragon gods be like this

PS
It's a Female (On Top its a Milf)
damn it looks cool asf!!!

which series is that???

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly I think it would have been so much better if the Dragon Gods where the offspring of a Dragon and an actual God. We know Gods exist in this Universe from Chronos the time god to War gods. Also based them off the five classical elements(Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Aether)

The Water Dragon God could have been awesome as the offspring of Chronos the God of Time and a Water Dragon.
The Fire Dragon God could have been the offspring of A powerful War God/Goddess and a Fire Dragon.
The Air Dragon God could have been the Offspring of a Weather God/Goddess and Air Dragon.
The Earth God could have easily been the Offspring of a Health God/Goddess and Earth Dragon.
The Aether Dragon God could have been the Offspring between Stellar God/Goddess and Light Dragon. Or Switched Aether with Nether and Made it the offspring of a Demonic God and Darkness Dragon.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Is this Dragon from Toriko?

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this Dragon from Toriko?
Nah it’s from Mom please don’t come adventuring with me. The dragon turns into a milf and that roar was just a sigh.