Hangout - Edens Zero Hangout Thread | Page 90 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

Are you having trouble with the single Spoiler Thread? You may comment in this thread.

• No, none at the moment.

• Yes, sometimes I can't find the spoilers

Results are only viewable after voting.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Mashima Awards 2021 is live! Go nominate HERE!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Final Voting Round is live! Go vote here~ 👈

gk3389127

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Random thought time: I wonder how the EZ crew would react to "Star Wars"? Particularly when it comes to the characters treatment of the droids. Something tells me they'd be rather pissed off.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
For anyone interested, I've made an AU story for Edens Zero with their characters being included in the My Hero Academia universe! I'm updating chapters with every five reviews I get to one, so I hope I can get some support from you guys! Thanks in advance!

AU Crossover Story

Taris

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Poland
You're talking as if the rest of the female characters aren't walking fanservice. Without their Ether Gear, almost all the female characters are walking fanservice.
All the females in the Edens Zero ship has been naked once in the story,
If we look on plot and development then Becca, Hermit, Valkyrie, Witch, Kleene said:"Hi" :yodawg

P.s Hamira is not in this list because she is static fanservice

About chapter buy what about RAW?

Taris

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Poland
"All the females in the Edens Zero ship has been naked once in the story,"

Except the two loli robotic
Hermit is not loli, she is a petite woman:residentsleeper ( i guess no one here saw typical Asian women in the life)

Hydrean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hermit is not loli, she is a petite woman:residentsleeper ( i guess no one here saw typical Asian women in the life)
She looks like a 14/16 year old

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Thats the only reason Homura exist.She can die and nothing would change,unlike Witch

Finne1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
If we look on plot and development then Becca, Hermit, Valkyrie, Witch, Kleene said:"Hi" :yodawg

P.s Hamira is not in this list because she is static fanservice

About chapter buy what about RAW?
Seriously? If you're going to talk plot wise. Plot wise, Rebecca would be the biggest walking fanservice in the entire series. You take away her Cat Leaper and she won't be anything but fanservice. For starters, Mashima already done this since FT.
In FT, it was Lucy and Erza who are the walking fanservice,. In EZ, it's Rebecca & Homura.
You pointing it now really seems like you just want to find something pointless to complain.
Mashima will always make Rebecca & Homura the fanservice center of the series just like how he did with Lucy & Erza in FT.

Rebecca is useful,unlike Homura.
Oh really? How useful would she be without her Ether Gear and Happy?
Sure she's able to use her gun proficiently, so she's definitely useful, but that applies to Homura too. Even without her Ether Gear, she's a swordswoman.
Both can also hold their own even without their Ether Gear, so i don't see why there's a treatment in gap here.
Both Rebecca & Homura are the central fanservice girls that Mashima uses just like how he did with Lucy & Erza in FT.
In FT, people complain how Mashima overpower/hype Erza too much, so he didn't do this with Homura this time but now you guys are complaining that she's irrelevant because she's a walking fanservice? Because she's not too overpower like Erza?

Last edited:

Hydrean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Especially that currently the most useless, it is especially Kleene she is used for what except to be the little sister of and an umpteenth character to put in the bath scenes?

Last edited:

gk3389127

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I've heard a lot of critiques of EZ, some better than others, but this has got to be one of the most ridiculous.

Seriously, there's like no comparison.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
after fairy tail now it's EZ I wonder if some OP fan believe that one piece invented everything in the manga?