Fantasy - Eileen vs Zeref | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Eileen vs Zeref

Eileen vs Zeref

• Total voters

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Eileen is a dragon, Zeref isnt a dragon slayer. Can Zeref overcome Eileen's dragon nature with pure power alone?

Restriction: Zeref reverting Eileen to human form. Eileen turning Zeref into a mouse. Universe One.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This would be a great fight to see, since it would be the apex human vs low-mid tier dragon (or sub in August for Zeref to avoid curse problem). I'm going to add the option of the tie @Seven777 if that's okay with you...

I voted for Zeref. He's an immortal. Irene has great power but it's not at the point where I'd say she has more than Zeref.

Zeref on the other hand has dragon-level durability in my eyes. He tanked IgNatsu's most powerful attack. GMG AF Natsu KO'd Motherglare. Now there's a fair bit of slayer advantage there, but there is a fair bit of difference between IgNatsu and AF Natsu imo. Keep in mind Zeref is still able to continue against IgNatsu's best attack.

So on feats, Zeref wins. Irene would need August' help to sway my pick here (and even then I'm still likely to go with Zeref due to immortality).

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This would be a great fight to see, since it would be the apex human vs low-mid tier dragon (or sub in August for Zeref to avoid curse problem). I'm going to add the option of the tie @Seven777 if that's okay with you...

I voted for Zeref. He's an immortal. Irene has great power but it's not at the point where I'd say she has more than Zeref.

Zeref on the other hand has dragon-level durability in my eyes. He tanked IgNatsu's most powerful attack. GMG AF Natsu KO'd Motherglare. Now there's a fair bit of slayer advantage there, but there is a fair bit of difference between IgNatsu and AF Natsu imo. Keep in mind Zeref is still able to continue against IgNatsu's best attack.

So on feats, Zeref wins. Irene would need August' help to sway my pick here (and even then I'm still likely to go with Zeref due to immortality).
Haha, no problem and good idea.
There's already an August vs Eileen thread. Surprised more people havent revisited it actually...
Did AF Natsu really K.O Motherglare? I thought he beat Rogue while Atlas Flame blasted Motherglare.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Did AF Natsu really K.O Motherglare? I thought he beat Rogue while Atlas Flame blasted Motherglare.
From what I remember, Natsu got a big push from AF which drove into F!Rogue and into Motherglare, downing the both of them. I might go back and look at it soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Get's the push from Atlas flame (he's already fired up before this too)
Rams into F!Rogue (I'd say this is FD Sword Horn)
The collision with Motherglare (AF is inside the flames bit, so it's likely Natsu/Rogue hit Motheglare)
The aftermath

You don't have to click all the links (it's the same chapter).

Looking at that, I'm fine with saying Motherglare was KO'd by AF Natsu. But since Motherglare disappeared shortly after, I can still be quite wrong.

Ilikeyou

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zeref wins. His is immortal and can keep going for ever even tho he is not looking that good in these recent chapter, that happens to every villain even Irene so he wins.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Zeref wins low-difficulty.
Ankhseram black magic instant kill Eileen.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I change my vote to Irene.

Only because I want to see her 'dominating' Zeref.

Maybe. :kappa

FeatherineAugustusAurora

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The mother of dragon slayers vs The father of demons

Zeref wins due to immortality but tbh, Irene has better feats.

One things for sure, Zeref is not one-shotting Irene like others say. Death wave is so fucking avoidable and has been avoided and blocked by wizards much weaker than Irene.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zeref is her master and teacher so he wins. Eileen would have still been a random dragon had zeref not saved her

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Zeref since even his nerfed state could harm a dragon form DG.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zeref no diffs.

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Zeref one shot the most overrated character in Fairy Tail.