Discussion - Elite Ten Fatigue | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Elite Ten Fatigue

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
OK, I may be late a little while because of things, but here is some worth discussing

The 2nd Bout ended with Team Central rebounded from their previous lost with a whopping 3-0 against Team Rebel. The win however without the cost because it left Eishi, Rindou and Soumei to becoming too exhausted for the next bout, courtesy to the teamwork between Kuga and Subaru, as well the raw power of Megishima. This requires the elites to take more than a day to revitalize their energy, but Soma and his friends are not having them to recuperate as they aim for the win anyways. It's only a matter of time is Eishi's and Rindou's recovery themselves since they are Team Central's champions, once they recovered to the fullest it spells trouble for even Team Rebel's champions, including our hero the Yukihira Genius himself...

So how do to think of Elite's rare fatigue? Will be as an advantage for Team Rebel to secure their win in the end?

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Obviously this is how the mangaka wants to deal with Rindou and Eishi. It's not the best idea imo. These guys are meant to be chefs, that is not easy. Their training is arduous, as we've seen so far. So yea it's just for plot purposes, otherwise I'd assume Rindou/Eishi can go the whole day like they'd have to for their profession.

Soma is one of the most resilient cooks though. And that's not just because of his MC plot armour, he's been serving in a restaurant since he was a kid. I always liked that about him vs the other cooks in the academy. So I guess if the mangaka wants to give him more shine this is another avenue for that, so making the elites fatigue could serve this (hypothetically speaking of course).

This fatigue just makes flashback Joichirou look like even more of a boss...

JonDou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
What would be an interesting fan fiction project once the RdC is over, is to write a better version of it. The outcome would have to be the same though.