Discussion - Elizabeth's Curse VS Immortality? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Elizabeth's Curse VS Immortality?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Just an idea, but if the curse is determined to kill Elizabeth and reincarnate her upon death, then what would happen if she were to become immortal? Hypothetically, she could've drank the fountain of youth in one lifetime (Meliodas could've stole it).

So what would happen? Would she simply never die despite the curse trying to kill her over and over? Would she die anyway since the curse might be able to negate said immortality? Or could she even reincarnate and be revived at the same time?

Thoughts?

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Just an idea, but if the curse is determined to kill Elizabeth and reincarnate her upon death, then what would happen if she were to become immortal? Hypothetically, she could've drank the fountain of youth in one lifetime (Meliodas could've stole it).

So what would happen? Would she simply never die despite the curse trying to kill her over and over? Would she die anyway since the curse might be able to negate said immortality? Or could she even reincarnate and be revived at the same time?

Thoughts?
I think she would be experiencing worse..lol...like how after merlin re-activated the curse she had to be constantly saved by mel ?..poor mel wouldn't be able to afford a wink of sleep and if he didn't eli would continuously get smashed by boulders..impaled ..burned etc etc..and she'd be in a lot of pain..
she and mel could atleast have some normal peaceful years in normal curse situation before her memories would come back..

I don't think it can negate since it's a direct action by Sacred tree who is also on same level as DK..

Also Ban was unable to get rid of his Immortality until he learnt how to share his lifeforce in purgatory..the only thing made a permanent scar was mel's Hellfire..and both living for eternity while mel watches over eli and eli suffering...i think eli would want to die put mel on tough spot and ask mel to kill her with hellfire