Question - Enoch during the filling of Falconia | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Enoch during the filling of Falconia

bcnmanga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Catalonia

Fate_Archer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
I think most of the world is fucked up due to Fantasia and all sorts of creatures that have flooded to the world. I'd assume Enoch village would have been equally compromised. But you're partly right in that one of the ways to deal with problematic astral creatures was to communicate with and make pacts with guardian spirits such as the Lady of Deep Water.

It would be cool if she was protecting the villagers there but I think it's more likely they have already went to Falconia at this point. Also just because they have built a small shrine and have given small tributes to it probably does not make them followers of true magic like Shierke or Farnese now. In order to be a true magic user one must learn to travel to the astral world to call upon and/or make pacts with the high spirits, like Shierke does in these episodes.

Also worth noting If you're reading Berserk online, you might want to avoid mangafox. Not only are the chapters badly ordered, but the translations used are mostly unreliable. Try somewhere else where they use Dark Horse scans, like mangasee.