Light Novel - Eromanga Sensei | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Eromanga Senseihttp://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ero_Manga_Sensei
Genre: Comedy
By: Fushimi Tsukasa
Art: Kanzaki Hiro
Publisher: Media Works
Imprint: Dengeki Bunko

About Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune's little sister is Sagiri, a shut-in girl who hasn't left her room for an entire year. She even forces her brother to make and bring her meals when she stomps the floor. Masamune wants his sister to leave her room, because the two of them are each other's only family.

Masamune's novel illustrator, pen name "Ero Manga Sensei", draws extremely perverted drawings, and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator, and figured he was just a disgusting, perverted otaku. However, the truth is revealed… that his "Ero Manga Sensei" is his own younger sister! To add to the chaos that erupts between the siblings, a beautiful, female, best-selling shoujo manga creator becomes their rival!

New From the Author and Artist of Oreimo.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
It seems that the author loves to have a brother and sister as main characters in his works.
Anyway I'll start reading it and it will be the second LN that I've read after Highschool DXD. :D
I should also start to read To Aru majutsu too, also bacuase I'm starting to miss it as an anime.

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is announced that this light novel series going to have a comicalization in Dengeki Daiou.