Third Round - Erza Scarlet vs. Revy | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Round Erza Scarlet vs. Revy

Who is the best Waifu?

• Erza Scarlet

• Revy

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Erza Scarlet
Fairy Tail
Revy
Black Lagoon

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Campaign.

Erza is a wonderful character.
We can appreciate how beautiful this character is.

She is spectacular fighting, it is great to see her in battle.

It's great to see Erza's determination in battles.

I love the kind and tender side that she has.

Plus she has a lot of sensual moments.

Good luck Erza.

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
:handgun Revy Campaign 2 :handgun

So where did we leave off? Ah right, I was showing how hot and badass Revy is. Here are some more to refresh your memory:

Who knew that it was possible to pull such a look and have such an incomparable badassery? Well, Revy definitely knew.

Main Topic
Before anything, let me warn you that I wish not to be that type of person spamming pictures and writing long texts going on tangents and all (nothing against such people, it is just extremely time consuming and long). Plus, my budget is not as rich as other great waifus currently present in this war. Therefore, I will have to make some sacrifices and shorten my campaign this time around.​

Which brings me to my main and little topic today.

A Revy in the Real World

While re-reading the manga, I stumbled upon this official art from Rei Hiroe. Basically, this represents Revy if the story was just a live action. In other words, how Revy would be like if she had a normal life which connects to my first campaign. She definitely looks different (not in a bad way!), but, if you were to look at it from another angle, that would mean that she has some serious range when it comes to acting and performing!​

Going back to the Revy we know, there seem to be some misconception when it comes to the current Revy. By current, I mean the one in the story, not the hypothetical one I talked about in my first campaign. So, people seem to think that she's a trigger happy when it comes to everything. While it is true that she tends to get angry it comes to subjects related to her past or when it comes to fighting (might be seen as a plus by some, which I totally understand and agree with), it is not the case 24/7. For example:​

You wake Revy up early in the morning?

She just wants to sleep more

You give her a pretty bad fruit?

She's disgusted

You scam her by not paying the company enough?

She complains

You don't like Revy?

She doesn't like you back!

Those are just some examples I could express via gifs, and some might think that it's just normal behaviour for a human, but my point is that she doesn't resort to gunning down her opponent at the smallest inconvenience like some might think she does. Even then, she still has her issues, but my first campaign already talked about that subject in more depth.​
Feel free to go re-read it!

Thank you

Who is my opponent?
Oh my god, it's a Fairy Tail char-

I'm just playing bugen, just look at my name :p, good luck

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Revy here.Revy has always been one of my favourite characters.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I would be happy for either to win this whole wars, but I chose Revy because Gajeel mentioned Balalaika last round.

The Erza campaign from bugen does deserve praise for not mentioning or showing Jellal, that awful anchor that nerfs Erza's love romantic potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.