Voting Round 1 - Erza Scarlet vs. Shiraori | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Erza Scarlet vs. Shiraori

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

• Shiraori

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 5 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shiraori pretty much can't lose this.(or any other battle probably)

Defensively, gods in her universe can only be killed two ways. Exhausting all of their energy and having the soul destroyed. Both are prevented because her existence itself is like a web expanding across thousands of small spider clones in multiple dimensions(including pocket dimensions which she can create) Which she can drawn energy from and be reborn as any one of. Making each an extra life. Which have lower stats but all the same abilities she's got. Including creating more clones in the thousands.

Offensively she's got... a lot. The thing that would likely do Erza in though are her eye abilities. She can see in a cone of vision in 360 degrees, through solid objects, with her eyes closed, and has a whole host of sharingan-like abilities which can be used simultaneously and without limit (and her clones can too I believe). One of which is a Rot, or death/destruction, element attack that disintegrates the target.

Soooo yeah....

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Defensively, gods in her universe can only be killed two ways. Exhausting all of their energy and having the soul destroyed. Both are prevented because her existence itself is like a web expanding across thousands of small spider clones in multiple dimensions(including pocket dimensions which she can create) Which she can drawn energy from and be reborn as any one of. Making each an extra life. Which have lowers stats but all the same abilities she's got. Including creating more clones in the thousands.

Offensively she's got... a lot. The thing that would likely do Erza in though are her eye abilities. She can see in a cone of vision in 360 degrees, through solid objects, with her eyes closed, and has a whole host of sharingan-like abilities which can be used simultaneously and without limit (and her clones can too I believe). One of which is a Rot, or death/destruction, element attack that disintegrates the target.

Soooo yeah....
Yes but... She IS Erza.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes but... She IS Erza.
She sure is but I feel like this matchup is similar to those weird Mashima BDSM fetish chapters. The ones where he goes out of his way to have Erza, and others, gets all chained and scuffed up and their clothes ripped just enough to to be revealing. This is THAT Erza.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I only know Erza because she is Erza.

Someone post some art so I don't have to think and can just vote for whoever looks hotter stronger

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I only know Erza because she is Erza.

Someone post some art so I don't have to think and can just vote for whoever looks hotter stronger
She is a god who can be defeated if her soul is destroyed. Pure physical damage is not enough.

More @Jammin tell.

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't know who she is Shiarori, but I think she's from the Fate series.
Personally, it seems impossible to me that Erza can do something in this tournament, since obviously most of here have chosen powerful characters.
But I chose my favorite character, so even if Erza is inferior to the majority here, my vote is going to go to her.
She is Erza.

This tournament will surely be won by someone from Dragon Ball or some deity from a manga that I do not know.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't know who she is Shiarori, but I think she's from the Fate series.
Personally, it seems impossible to me that Erza can do something in this tournament, since obviously most of here have chosen powerful characters.
But I chose my favorite character, so even if Erza is inferior to the majority here, my vote is going to go to her.
She is Erza.

This tournament will surely be won by someone from Dragon Ball or some deity from a manga that I do not know.
She is from Kumo desu light novel series.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't know Shiraori's Character. But Erza is quite strong and versatile one with extreme durability. Physically, as a tank with climax emotions, she nearly can't be put down and her strength is huge. She is strategic, has elemental's and AoE's attacks and defenses, super speed and is an expert swordwoman. Sort of One Piece's Zoro in strength, fighting style and durability.

If her foe has hax base on Eyes, Erza has an artificial Eye who can block spells about them.

https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Erza_Scarlet#Magic_and_Abilities

To give a point to her strength and Durability, Erza could keep going with all her 5 senses lost and put a win while her foe grew stronger per seconds.
Another time, with nearly all her broken body's bones (only right arm valid), she could destroy a meteor invoked from the Space.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, that's one of her abilities. I actually tried to get Shiraori banned because honestly she's just absurd against most things.

Here are some other things she can do.

Consume antimagic fields and any form of magic with another eye power
Deflect any magic she can see back at the caster with ANOTHER eye power.
Teleport anything anywhere, even across dimensions. Without knowing where the target even is.
Alter the abilities of others(nongod only) through god hacking.
Creating pocket dimensions
See the future.(this is somewhat limited)
Is strong beyond the maximum value allowed by god and so can do physical damage to those immune to it.

Now take all of these abilities it imagine them x10000+ since her clones can use all of it at the same time. She is an endless swarm of teleporting nightmare sharingan spiders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah and she uses webs that can only be cut if one can cut space since space is weaved into them. Her clothes are made from these.

Last edited:

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Well, I understand what sort of Character this one is. The one who should be banned, same as DB's Characters and mine, the Grand Priest Daishinkan.
People who can destroy galaxies or warp dimensions should be banish. But ok.

Such people who can warp reality are nearly invincible. By analogy, it's like Scarlet Witch in Marvel Universe when she could use her full potential and create her own reality and could warp it at will. Impossibible to fight such foe.

Still, it's hard to put a comparative when Manga's crossovers are not base on same limits. Erza can nullified Eye's spells if she is aware of that, as her second eye is normal. She has 50% of value. But if aware and ready, she can counter all of them by closing the vulnerable eye. I understand the strength and the durability of your character, she is godlike. But in some ways, so Erza is. Her Stamina and Durability are huge and striking a Meteor from space with one valid arm is godly as well.

But ok, I can see what sort of unfair character this one is :).

My dream fight for a character such Erza should be One Piece's Zoro. Sword's masters, huge strength and durability, huge resolution.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not my character. Batou was responsible for this one. I just follow the series.

Zoro versus Erza would have been good. Or her versus my character, Shaltear.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Zoro versus Erza would have been good. Or her versus my character, Shaltear
Yes I agree... I like Shaltear as well :).
Good choice.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Defensively, gods in her universe can only be killed two ways. Exhausting all of their energy and having the soul destroyed. Both are prevented because her existence itself is like a web expanding across thousands of small spider clones in multiple dimensions(including pocket dimensions which she can create) Which she can drawn energy from and be reborn as any one of. Making each an extra life. Which have lower stats but all the same abilities she's got. Including creating more clones in the thousands.

Soooo yeah....
Yep she sounds like an unsealed Satella with extra features.
From a first look she should reach Round 4 or even semis with ease.

Erza has bs author power tho

Legit one of the most cursed panels ever drawn.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep she sounds like an unsealed Satella with extra features.
From a first look she should reach Round 4 or even semis with ease.

Erza has bs author power tho

Legit one of the most cursed panels ever drawn.
I didn't even get into the worst of it either. The God Zone. -_-;

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't even get into the worst of it either. The God Zone. -_-;
I read that, thats what makes her Satella level actually. She's crazy op.

Status
Not open for further replies.