Discussion - Estimating Characters PL | Page 56 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Estimating Characters PL

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Ludoshel was in a vessel which restricts his power considerably. Despite his PL being higher than Cusack's, he is unable to hurt him in human form.

Assuming the original demon is the combined PL of Cusack/Chandler, then Ludoshel showed us he was relatively capable of taking on the 341,000 PL pony despite being unable to use his grace. He's probably around this PL and maybe a maximum of 400,000.

I think Elizabeth's overall PL is higher since her magic is insane, but they're pretty comparable in fighting skills I assume, from what we have seen.

Maybe Elizabeth is approximately 200,000 PL in her human body, given Ludoshel is, but as a Goddess I think she could easily surpass 400,000.
I Do mean Elizabeth as in Elizabeth liones..As far as we know..she won't ever get back her goddess body unlike Ludo and other 4AA..so i didn't want to consider her PL as goddess ..and i never said that ludo was 201k in his real body either....i was just comparing their goddess body to make an approx at their human body PL..

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think the Sinner's PL was as high as 341K,
Why not? If his PL isn't the combined strength of Cusack and Chandler, then it seems ineffective for them to merge, they'd do better fighting individually (especially against individuals like Escanor or Merlin at that time).

PL's have stopped making sense since a long time now.
Yeah, they've become hugely inflated now because of Nakaba sadly. We went from estimating Meliodas at 142,000 as the highest PL possible (outside of the Gods) and the Four Archangels as approximately 100,000 PL or higher (depends on the person, including Elizabeth) to almost quadruple our original estimation.

Trying to make sense of the series power scale leads to the fandom just raising the PL's lmao

I Do mean Elizabeth as in Elizabeth liones..As far as we know..she won't ever get back her goddess body unlike Ludo and other 4AA..so i didn't want to consider her PL as goddess ..and i never said that ludo was 201k in his real body either....i was just comparing their goddess body to make an approx at their human body PL..
I don't see why not considering the curse is broken and she has a human body to begin rebuilding her original body. The Four Archangels just needed a temporary vessel to return to their original forms but as for Elizabeth, she should be able to just upgrade back to being a Goddess with her current body.

Doesn't make sense why she's still human, but as for PL she's probably around 200,000 - but I wouldn't be surprised if Nakaba gave Human Elizabeth the power she had as a Goddess despite telling us she's purposefully weaker as a human..

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Why not? If his PL isn't the combined strength of Cusack and Chandler, then it seems ineffective for them to merge, they'd do better fighting individually (especially against individuals like Escanor or Merlin at that time).
Not necessarily. Sinner's PL could be at like 250K and It would still make a lot of sense for them to fuse. Even at that PL, the Sinner could perform a lot better than them together, so It makes sense. Not to mention he has Crisis, which makes him stronger by the minute. Power levels don't add up.

Either way, his feats for me were beyond pathetic, so it's hard for me to see that he's 341K. He could be (and if that's the case the top Goddesses would probably be near 400K like you say), but I have my doubts.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Imo, the estimating of characters power levels is completely pointless given Nakaba moving away from it and that his scaling is absolute garbage.

Case in point being Meliodas being clocked at 142k and at that point of the manga was absolutely massive. Then we get the masters power levels and Ludos vessel power level. After that there was the performance of OG ludo, Sinner, and Mael. With that information, you basically have the Meliodas that fought Escanor in chap 232 at around 1/3 of his power in his prime. We did have that statment from Merlin about his darkness, but it didnt imply he was gaining power of that magnitude, complete bs. Also, would mean he was around 6 to 7 times more powerful when he pinned Zeldris and Estarossa and around 2-3 times more powerful than the masters. Hell, if Meliodas was that powerful where he's league above any other demon, then after his defection, you could argue the demon clan would have to surrender, especially since the masters weren't really participants at that point of the war.