Assorted - Evil Flowers is Recruiting | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Assorted Evil Flowers is Recruiting

Tessachan

ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hello lovely people of this great and resourceful community!!

Me and a lovely admin from Evil Flowers are trying to revive the group. We have tons of HQ raws, translations and chapters in all forms or statuses. Please check out the page of available projects here: http://www.evilflowers.com/index.php?/projects.html/ongoi ng-projects/
You can work on anything you like, like really anything. Me and ayne will work on the rest. Right now we are focusing on finishing some of the projects which are very close to completion, but you are not limited to those ones, you can choose whichever you like. We will even give you hints about those which are easier to clean and/or translate ๐Ÿ˜€

So that be told we are searching to K/J/C Translators, Proofreaders, Cleaners, Typesetters, Editors or even Quality checkers if you don't have time to dedicate yourself to a week full of editing.

If you want to be part of this (evil) fun community please reply here or join us on the forum! We have discord too: https://discord.gg/v46j9HXM If you want to join you can leave us a message there as well.

Thank you in advance! Hope to be working with you guys in spreading some manga/manhwa love!

BEBEMALIKA

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
hi ! im interested to be a typesetter but i dont have any experience yet . can i still apply for this ?

Rose ๐Ÿ’œ

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello! I will be interested for the translator position, ik actually know all three jp, ch, and kr! :D

Platinum Archmage

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
If it's still available I would like to apply for the Typesetter position... I don't have any experience but I hope you consider hiring me..

wabbaj4ck

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello!! i really would like to join your crew. I actually have many experience as i was once a mangaka myself, and also an editor.

I can't translate jp/k/c. But i can typeset, redraw, editor, and cleaner.

The discord link is expired, i hope to hear from you soon!