Discussion - Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian?

• Total voters

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Who do you think will be the final villian for 100 Year Quest .

1) White Witch
2) Ignia
3) Another DG
4) Diabolos
5) Elefseria
6) Natsu Dragneel (The Man who gave a new meaning to the word friendship).
7) New Character
8) Another Liberius Member

Last edited:

Eisenfaust

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
I think White Witch get defeated before we see the final phase of the manga. Ignia and the other DG aswell. Diabolos getting beaten before aswell or they fighting together with the final villian. Either Elefseria or a new character probably the final villian.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
super white whitch

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can't really see Touka being the final villain mainly because she played her hand too soon. I can see her getting finished off this arc. I can't see Ignia being the final villain because he's probably going to end up being an important ally after he gets nakamized. The god dragons all seem to be fairly nice....at least the ones living around humans.

I can maybe see a plot twist and it being Elfseria. Maybe the guildmaster of Diabolos. Assuming the series doesn't just end after they resolve the last God Dragon.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who knows can’t rule anyone out just yet white witch could escape we still have yet to see a single Liberius member, plus we don’t know why she even “possessed” Touka. Elfseria could have an evil secret plan that he can only start after the five dragon gods are sealed. Ignia could be all screw you im not being sealed and rampages. Diabolos who knows the guild master just seems to really like dragon meat.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
As much as I'd love to say Ankhseram, that's a huge improbability. So I'll go with either Elefseria, a new character or Viernese.
Ankhseram is very doubtful. He is no longer connected to the plot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can't really see Touka being the final villain mainly because she played her hand too soon. I can see her getting finished off this arc
Maybe she will escape

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
The finale will include a guild war with Diablos, because that’s how Hiro has structured this manga. Touka will likely white them out after losing control of FT in this arc. An they will face off with the FT guild, while Natsu is drawn into a final confrontation with his brother. Only fights I’m sure off,
Laxus vs Raizen
Gray vs Skullion
Gajeel vs Madmole
Erza vs Kyria (Final Round)

Unforgettable

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Elefseria or white witch

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel like something bad is gonna happen to the dragon eaters so they’re out for me.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
I feel like something bad is gonna happen to the dragon eaters so they’re out for me.
Either they will be whiteout or beaten by FT or maybe Serve as Hype for Aldoron when he awakens

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Either they will be whiteout or beaten by FT or maybe Serve as Hype for Aldoron when he awakens
Yeah I think they’ll bite more than they can chew pretty soon.

BlueTomato

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hard to say.

As much as I'd love to say Ankhseram, that's a huge improbability. So I'll go with either Elefseria, a new character or Viernese.
Same thoughts exactly! I'd love to theorized Ankhseram as a final villain maybe because he could explain his purpose why he want to curse some peeps. Particularly, Zeref and Mavis.
But the possibility of it is less than 1 percent since he isn't connected to the plot now. Unless there must be foreshadowing that will show.

For now, I'm leaning towards Elefseria.

Kouichi

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
I know this is unlikely but my bet is on Ankhseram.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ignia is possible but I heavily doubt Skullion.
I could see it. It'd be pretty lame if these characters introduced as Dragon Eaters in an arc all about hunting dragons, ends up not getting to eat any of the dragon gods. Imo FT will beat the remaining 4, and Skullion will end up harvesting some of them and grow super powerful. Unless there is a true master of the guild above Skullion, then they'll do it. Either way, imo Diablos will end up becoming a greater threat, why bother having them survive their first few skirmishes with FT otherwise?