Fanfic - Fairy Tail-Eternal Light and Darkness | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic Fairy Tail-Eternal Light and Darkness

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Chapter 1; The Balor Twins

We find ourselves in the beautiful city of Orlean in the Alveras Empire, filled with lush trees, plants, and flowers. A place that celebrates art and music. There is a nice large part deep in the forest where the Eternal Darkness Dragon Erebus and the Eternal Light Dragon Ivanda taught two twins how to use magic and protect themselves. The twins were sent off on a test, to see how they could handle a real threat, they just don’t know it yet.

“Did we honestly stop so you could look at the animals?” The girl asked.

The boy merely chuckled as they walked down the dirt trails of the deep forest. The young boy has always had a fixation on nature and animals. “Tch, don’t hate.” He said with a small laugh as he looked over to his sister. “And if I remember correctly……… You were watching them too.” The boy said.

This adorable kid is Lucien Balor, the twin brother of Lazuli. Lucien has short black hair parted to the sides with the side bangs on his left are longer than the right. and garnet-ruby red eyes, he is a 12-year old that stands at 5.3. He wears a black button-up shirt that has gold buttons going up the right side of the shirt, it also has gold decorative buttons on the cuffs of the shirt, topped over this he wears a maroon jacket that has a black fur collar and black fur-trimmed at the bottom and gold buttons going down it, under this he wears black slacks and black boots

Lazuli scoffed at her brother and gave a playful eyeroll. “Fine, I may have been watching too, but what else could I watch bro? The sky?”

This adorable little girl is Lazuli Balor. She is a pale little girl with long mid-back length light blonde hair and garnet-ruby red eyes. She is wearing a white shirt with a pair of blue jeans and black leather boots that go up to her knee. She is also wearing a gold necklace made of delicate gold beads that were enchanted to never be broken and at the end is a large red jewel that was given to her by her dragon Ivanda.

“You could have sis.”

“C’mon, seriously?” Lazuli laughed.

“Seriously.” He said with a sly smirk as he looked over at his sister, the leaves crunching under their boots.

The twins came to a sudden stop as they felt as if something was off. They were in a small clearing and the two glanced around.

“You feel that too right bro?” Lazuli asked as she glanced around the area.

“Yeah, we aren’t alone.” He said with narrowed eyes as he and his sister backed up to each other.

Almost as if on cue people walked from the bushes, 4 on each side and one big guy walking in from the trail, he was obviously the leader.

The leader smirked. “Look what we have here boys, easy pickings.”

“Yeah! These are just two runts!” Another goon said.

“Just give us what you have and you won’t be beaten....” The woman said walking to Lazuli and smirked as she stared down at the young girl. “Too bad.” She finished.

Lazuli smirked. “You aren’t going to “beat us too bad”?” She asked with a laugh. “Did she really say that bro?” Lazuli asked, turning her head to her brother.

“Think she did sis.” Lucien confirmed with an arrogant smirk. “She’s acting like she’s the stronger one.”

“When in fact she’s the weaker one.” Lazuli finished.

“Pretty embarrassing right?” Lucien asked, looking at the woman. “Being weaker than a 12-year-old?”

The woman whom was formerly smirking now held a scowl. “You little maggot! I’ll-” She began before her eyes widened and she stopped as a sudden burning pain engulfed her stomach.. Looking down she saw the origin of the sudden pain. She saw Lazuli, her fist in her gut.

Lazuli was getting tired of hearing these idiots, so when the woman was in mid-sentence a ball of blinding white light with a light blue interior covered Lazuli’s right hand and she punched the woman in the gut as hard as she could, and it worked perfectly, the look of pain and shock amused Lazuli to no end. Especially when the woman coughed up blood.

“We do hate to be bored,” Lazuli said as she twisted her fist making the woman gasp more.

“And you bore us.” Lucien finished as he rushed up to one, kneeing him hard in the face sending him stumbling back, Lucien did a backflip, pointing his palm at him, a ball formed in his hand, it was black as night with a red interior, while he was still upside down in the air he threw it at the man, and as he landed the attack hit him, blowing up on his chest making him fly back.

Before the woman could do anything else Lazuli jumped up, the blinding light now covering her foot and she kicked the woman hard in the face sending her flying to the side, she was clearly taken out.

The two twins moved so they were side by side, one of them facing one way, the other facing the other way, they had three each before they needed to go for the leader.

The looks on everyone’s face said it all, they didn’t expect them to be Mages, Lucien and Lazuli smirked as they watched everyone, Lucien did notice that the leader was smirking. Lucien smirked and stared at him. He returned it then looked back to the two guys and one woman in front of him.

He and Lazuli looked at each other and both nodded.

Lucien dashed forward, a huge smile on his face as a pitch-black shadowy substance covered with a red interior covered both of Lucien’s arms, swiftly he jumped up, punching the first man hard in the face sending him stumbling back ever so slightly, he quickly followed up with a kick to the side of the face sending the man stumbling to the side before finishing it off by pointing his palm at the man, a black ball of energy forming in his hand with a red interior, jumping back, he threw it at the man, as it flew, the red interior began taking over making the entire ball red right before it hit the man.

Lazuli punched one of the goons in the face before being grabbed and put into a full nelson by a girl behind her, her eyes widened as she was punched hard in the gut, knocking the air out of her

Lucien turned to his sister as he heard her, but was kicked hard in the face by the black-haired woman sending him flying to the side rolling in the dirt, he was at the feet of the leader whom merely kicked him in the ribs making him yell out in pain as he flew back to the other woman.
A cruel smirk formed on her face as she grabbed the back of Lucien’s jacket lifting him up and she made him look into her eyes.

“You had to make this hard.” She sighed as she let go, and just as he went down she uppercutted him, hitting him hard in the jaw sending him flying up into the air before finally falling, landing on his back.

The woman behind Lazuli held a tight grip as the man kept hitting her, they really were going to just knock the runts out, but they had to fight back, they did prove to be entertaining though, only just for a moment. Once the shock wore off it was easy.

“You should have cooperated punk!” The woman yelled as she began stomping on Lucien’s ribs, making him cough and yell out each time. However, that’s when the image of his Dragon flashed through his mind, he didn’t work this hard for nothing! If we couldn’t even deal with bandits, how weak was he? As she went to stomp on him again he caught her ankle and smirked.

“What!? Let Go!” The woman yelled in shock, the man behind her stepping forward.

Lucien merely pushed her ankle aside and jumped up, punching the woman as hard as he could in the jaw and making her fly to the side.

Lazuli finally lifted her body up and wrapped her legs tightly around the man’s arm, squeezing as tight as she could. Blinding white orbs of light appearing in her hand made the woman let go to cover her eyes, Lazuli took this opportunity to lift herself up and effectively, basically sitting on the man’s arm, her legs tightly wrapped around it, the same blinding light orb on her hand as she began punching him hard in the face with the orb making her hits even stronger. After a while of hitting him Lazuli did a backflip and in the process kicked the man in the chin knocking him into the air, upon landing he was out.

Both Lucien and Lazuli turned to their respective opponent and looked at each other smirking before they each nodded, they turned back to the man, and in Lazuli’s case woman.

“Eternal Darkness!”

“Eternal Light!”

“Dragon Slayer Roar!”

A medium-sized black beam of energy with a red interior left Lucien’s mouth and flew at the man,

A blinding white light beam with a blue interior flew from Lazuli’s mouth, hitting her opponent.

Both twins yelled at the same time taking out both bandits in great success. When they landed they turned to the smirking leader.

“Well well, two little big shots huh?” He asked, taking a step forward.

Lucien arrogantly stepped forward, a smirk on his face as he stared at the leader, that is until he made a mad dash for him, going for a punch the leader dodged, elbowing Lucien hard on his back, sending him flying to the floor, Lazuli was next, she swung at him only for him to dodge and block each of her attacks, lastly she went for a kick in which he caught her ankle and threw her at a rising Lucien knocking them both to the floor.

“Come on! You managed to take out my group yet you can’t take me on?” He asked as he watched them.

“Um, this is difficult,” Lucien said with a groan.

“I know right, why don’t we just run?” Lazuli asked as she looked over at her brother.

“Without our dignity?” He asked as he rose to his feet, in a moment he stepped in front of his sister, the man laughed.

“You can’t protect her boy.”

Lucien smirked. “I’m not,” With this, he rushed at the man, Lazuli behind him, the leader dodged Lucien’s attack only to be kicked in the face by Lazuli sending him stumbling back, he yelled out as he was kicked hard in the back of the knee by Lucien making him fall to one knee.

Lucien didn’t give him a rest, kicking him in the side of the face, knocking him to the floor, presumably knocking him out.

“We did it!” Lazuli yelled out as she rushed her brother, hugging him tightly, to which he hugged her back, a smile on his face, as the twins pulled away Lucien wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulder, the two walking away from the carnage.

“They must be humiliated!” Lucien laughed.

“Being beaten by two twelve-year-olds?” Lazuli smirked. “Anybody would be.” She pointed out.

“Hah! You're right.” He said as he looked over at her. “We should beat up grown-ups more often.” He chuckled.

“That’s adorable that you think you can beat up any adult,” Lazuli said as she watched her brother. As she said this they made it to the clearing where their Dragons were supposed to be.

“Lazuli..”

“C’mon, it’s no fun if you don’t react.” Lazuli teased, though she looked over upon not hearing their Dragons, “Where are they?” She asked in shock.

“Don’t know.” Lucien said as he glanced around, “But we wait, they’ll be here.” Lucien said as he took a seat on a log, cupping his cheek, hoping they would be right back.

After a few hours of waiting, Lucien groaned as he rose to his face. “Well, that’s that.” He sighed.

“Huh?” Lazuli looked over at her brother.

“We’re leaving,” Lucien said as he fixed his shirt. “They abandoned us.”

Lazuli sighed. “It seems we don’t have a choice.” She said as she looked down at her stomach when it grumbled.

Lucien looked down at her stomach too, a smirk formed on his face. “Wow, I can hear you from here.” He said with a laugh, “C’mon, I’ll go steal something for us to eat.” He said as he turned around, though the moment he did a huge fist hit his face hard, sending him flying back, blood spilling from his lip.

Lazuli looked over in shock seeing that huge bandit from before,

“You really shouldn’t spare your victims.” He smirked as Lucien sat up, holding his lip as he stared at the huge man,

“Of all the rotten times,” Lazuli growled as she got into position.

“Silence girl.” He said as he glared over at the girl,

Lucien was quick to rush at the man, going for a swing, though he was merely punched in the gut so hard he coughed up blood before being elbowed in the back of his neck sending him flying to the ground, the young boy groaning as he went to get up, though he was stomped on, making his eyes widen as he cried out in pain.

“LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!” Lazuli screamed as a glowing ball of light as bright as the sun appeared in her hand, she raised her hand up, the ball growing brighter and brighter, larger and larger, her eyes wide, her teeth clenched.

“What the…” He covered his eyes and backed up,

She screamed at the top of her lungs and flung the ball at him, he screamed as it engulfed him.

Lazuli rushed over to her brother who was rising to his feet, holding his gut.

“Are you okay?” She asked as she grabbed onto his arms,

“I’m okay.” He smiled as he placed his hands on her shoulders, though both twins looked over as they heard groaning.

“Monster….” The man breathed out,

Lucien chuckled. “” Monsters”?” He asked as he walked over to him, standing over him. “We’re the “monsters” now? Hm?” He looked over at Lazuli, “Do you hear this sis?”

“Brother,” Lazuli said, shaking her head. “Don’t, he’s already defeated.”

“Please.” Lucien scoffed as he looked back down at him, “He was going to kill us sis,” A sadistic smile formed on his face, “Only fair we return the favor!” He waved his hand to the side, a blade of black light of energy with a red interior forming on his hand.

“Please…”

Lucien paused, his eyes widened, “I’m sorry.” He shook his head as he pointed his hand at the man, the blade grew longer and went through his skull, killing him, Lucien backed up, the blade of energy vanishing.

Lazuli looked horrified as she stared at her brother, “You killed him…” She said as she watched him.

“I did.” Lucien nodded.

“Why?”

“You heard him, sister, he was going to kill us.”

“That doesn’t mean you kill him!” Lazuli yelled making Lucien freeze.

“It does.” Lucien argued, “It’s kill or be killed sister.”

Lazuli shook her head. “You don’t have to kill.”

“Sometimes you have to,” He said as he crossed his arms.

“I can’t believe you.” She scoffed. “You look like Erebus.”

“C’mon sis,” Lucien said as he extended his arms to the sides. “I’m not him.”

“No,” She shook her head.

Though Lucien looked over upon hearing something, “MOVE!!” He yelled as he tackled his sister, pushing her out the way while he was hit with a powerful surge of magic sending him flying back, smashing his ribs against a tree, the young boy screaming out in pain, as the dust clears Lucien is on the ground, his clothes torn, scuff marks all over him, his jacket on the floor several feet from him.

“Lucien!!” Lazuli yelled as she went to rush over to her brother, though the earth under her feet grew into a platform sending her into the air as a woman approached Lucien,

“So, you must be the one who took out my Guild, I’ve gotta say brat,” She said as she leaned down, cupping his chin she lifted him up, “You're not bad at all,”

“Lazuli! Run!” Lucien yelled as he looked over at her, she had tears in her eyes,

“I can’t.” she sobbed,

“NOW!!” He yelled as he breathed in heavily, “ETERNAL DARKNESS DRAGON SLAYER ROAR!!!” He screamed, as he did a large black beam with a red core left his mouth and hit the Master of the Guild dead on, sending her screaming and flying back, wearily Lucien rose to his feet and eyed the woman, “Lazuli! RUN!!” He yelled as he looked over at her, the girl, with tears in her eyes, followed her brothers request and created a huge ball of blinding white light, running away,

Lucien breathed out a sigh of relief as he fell to one knee,

“You sniveling brat!” She yelled as she got to her feet, rubbing the blood away from her mouth, “You actually hit me,” She smirked as she took a few steps towards him, “Honestly, I’m not even mad… I’m actually impressed,” She placed her hands on her hips, “Do you want to join my Guild?” She asked,

Lucien chuckled at her offer, a smirk on his face, “And why would I do that?” He chuckled, “I’m not like you people.”

“Sure you are,” She argued, “I mean, after all, you murder old Roger there with such elegance,” She smirked as she clapped, “Honestly, robbing all of these people, it’s been such a pain in my ass,” She laughed, shaking her head,

Lucien’s eyes narrowed as he watched her, “I killed him because he threatened my sister's life,”

“So, is refusing your final answer?”

“Yes,” Lucien wearily rose to his feet, clenching a fist he put it up to his chest, his eyes narrowed, “I got what I wanted, my sister is out of here,” He chuckled as he pointed his palm at her, “Maybe if I try hard enough… maybe just maybe I can win!” He said to himself, though before he could do anything she dashed at him, kicking him hard in the face sending him flying back, she smiled gleefully as she waved her hand, a wave of purple energy blasting out in the shape of a slash, hitting Lucien he screamed and once again he flew back,

“I must say, you're powerful for a child,” She said as once again he weakly got to his feet, “That blast has killed so many others,” She then shrugged with a smile, “Ahh, such wasted potential,” She giggled as she clenched her fists, “Time to end this brat,”

“Now, now, what’s going on here?” Came a voice from the trees making both Mages look over, Lucien falling to his hands and knees,

“If this guy is with her, I’m done for,” Lucien muttered to himself.

It was an old man with a staff, Lucien’s left eye swelled shut as he watched the man,

The man looked over at the beaten up Lucien then the woman,

“The brat is mine geezer,” The woman snapped as she watched him, “Who the hell are you anyway?” She asked,

“My name is August,” The man said, making the woman tense up in utter fear, though Lucien had no clue who this guy was.

“A.August?” She backed away in fear.

“Who the heck is August?” Lucien muttered as he slowly rose to his feet,

“What is happening here?” August asked,

“Besides her and her goons trying to kill me and my sister-”

“SILENCE!!” The woman yelled as she waved her hand at Lucien, going for the killing blow, a huge blast of purple magic flying at him, though before it could hit Lucien a purple barrier formed in front of him in a millisecond, the young Dragon Slayers right eye went wide as the blast was completely nullified.

“You attack two innocent children for naught?” August asked as he took a step forward. He looked over to Lucien, “Now, is there anything else you believe I should know?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Lucien said as watched August, “My sister and I went for a hike, then we were attacked by this chicks goons, tried to rob us, then we beat them to a pulp, that Roger guy beat us up,” He shrugged, “We came back here to talk to our Dragons but they weren’t here..”

“Dragons?” August repeated.

“Yeah, Erebus and Ivanda, our Dragons were gone, then this woman attacked us,”

August looked over at the woman, “I will be taking this child into my care,” He said as he watched her,

“But..”

“Your efforts will be for naught,” He pointed out before taking the barrier down, he approached Lucien calmly, ”Let us leave,” He said as he looked down at the child,

-Three Weeks Later-

Lazuli couldn’t deny the fact, Lucien was dead, she knew it for a fact, it’ll take a fool to believe that he’d be still alive after all this time, that woman killed him and she could not even describe the guilt that she felt, it was indescribable, she felt so guilty that she couldn’t even stay on the same continent and instead fled to Ishgar, she struggled on the boat, she couldn’t count how many times she puked over the edge, hell, she spent most of the boat ride leaning over the edge of the boat,

As the boat finally stopped on the port of Hargeon Lazuli stayed over the edge, a blank look on her face, her cheeks bulged out, her eyes completely white,

“Um, little girl?” The captain asked as he walked over to her, “We’re at the port,”

Lazuli burped in response to this,

“Little girl?” The captain asked again, again, she burped,

“Should we... carry her off of the boat Captain?” A sailor asked as he walked over,

“I don’t think we have another choice,” The captain said as he looked over to the other man,

The sailor nodded at the captain who walked over to Lazuli, he picked her up and gently slung her over his shoulder, he carefully walked off the boat with her, trying to ensure that she won’t puke on him, the moment they were off the boat and he put her down she leaped up, a huge smile on her face,

“YES!!” Lazuli yelled as she looked around, “Oh my! Solid ground!” She screamed as she jumped up and down, the captain looked at her with a confused expression.

“Are you okay?” He asked, making her turn to him,

“Yes! Thank you, sir!” She yelled as she watched him with a bright smile,

“Uh-huh,” He said as he turned and walked back to the boat,

She turned and skipped down the road, extremely happy that she was off of the boat, but this chipper attitude was nothing but a facade, it’s a shell, the cheery act she was putting on was a defensive mechanism, she figured out that it could turn out well in fights for her, acting happy, making people underestimate her. But being fake happy was all she could do, all she felt like she could do. Put a mask on that nasty pain.

She paused as she heard something in a nearby alleyway,

“Just give me back my pouch!” A little girl begged, “That’s all I have, I’ll starve!” She screamed,

Lazuli walked over, her brows raised as she stood at the entrance, nobody was paying any mind to her, even though you could clearly hear this girl screaming and begging, was this what Ishgar was like?

“Shut up brat!” One of the thugs yelled as he shoved the girl down,

An image of thugs surrounding her and Lucien flashed through Lazuli’s mind and her eyes narrowed,

“Hey!” Lazuli yelled, getting the three men's attention, “Why not pick on someone who can fight back?” She growled,

“Oh?” The leader walked towards the young girl and smirked as he leaned down, “Little girl is stepping up?” He asked, “How adora-” He was cut off, blood spilling from his mouth, Lazuli’s fist was on his gut, a calm look in her garnet-red eyes, a pleasant smile formed on her face,

“C’mon guys,” She said as she pulled her fist away, the man slumping to his knees, “Can’t we all just get along?” She asked as she chopped the back of the man's neck sending him tumbling to the ground,

“What the heck!” One of his goons yelled, Lazuli walked forward, pointing her hand down a light blue ball of energy formed in her hand, she jumped up and threw it at the ground, the force of the blast propelled her far into the air, she did a front flip and landed in front of the purple-haired girl, she wrapped her left arm around her and glared at the two men,

“Why you!” One of the men yelled,

“What’s going on in here?” A voice came from the entrance of the alley, the two men looked over, seeing a teenager at the age of 17,

He has short black hair with purple eyes, he wears a white button-up shirt with a black jacket over it, on the cuffs of the jacket has three gold stripes, it has golden buttons going down the jacket, under this he wears standard black jeans and black boots, he also wears black fingerless gloves,

“I don’t get why you people care so much! Mary is nothing but a lost little brat!” One of the men yelled,

“Who the hell are you?” The other yelled,

“Corvus Shinroku,”

“Corvus? Isn’t that guy in Fairy Tail?” One of the guys yelled,

“I don’t give a damn! I will not be intimidated by a chil-” In a moment he was struck in the chest by a dark blue bolt of lightning with a black interior sending him flying back, Corvus’s hand was outstretched, a smirk on his face,

“What the…?” The only remaining standing thug stuttered out, he was visibly shaking his eyes wide, Corvus turned to him and smirked, as Corvus walked over the man backed up, Lazuli and Mary moving to the side, Mary holding tightly onto the older girl,

Corvus walked until the man backed up until the wall, he stopped in front of him and put his hand against the wall, getting into the man’s face he smirked, “Boo.”

The man screamed in terror as he pushed past Corvus and ran out of the alley,

“Hey! You forgot your friends!” Corvus called out with a laugh.

“Um.” Mary uttered,

“Huh?” Corvus looked over at the two as he scratched the back of his head, “Oh right, you two.” He said as he turned to face them, “Who are you exactly, and which one took out the big guy?” He asked, turning his head to the 6.5 man on the ground.

“M...me,” Lazuli said as she watched the teen, “I..I’m Lazuli Balor,”

“Mary Hughes.” Mary said softly,

“Good to meet you, I’m Corvus Shinruku,” Corvus said as he extended his hand out to the two, “So, which one of you girls want to join a guild?”​

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Chapter 2; Hargeon

A group of mages sat at a circular table, the ones who stood out the most was a young man with blue hair dressed in fancy white clothing and a woman with a floating orb above her hand. She dropped the orb on the floor making it shatter, though it quickly fixed itself.

“Ultear, stop playing around during a meeting!” A council member chastised,

“But I’m bored,” Ultear complained, “Aren’t you bored Siegrain?” She asked, looking down at the man she stood over, he leaned back in his seat, his left hand extended, feet crossed and on the table a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, I’m bored too,” Siegrain smirked, “I wish somebody would cause some kinda trouble.”

“W. Watch your mouth!” The leader of the Council rose to his feet and slammed his hand against the table, “How could these brats become Council members!?”

“Cause we’re strong, duh.” Seigrain said matter of factly, “Old fart.”

“Silence, both of you,” Another man said, “The Magical world is always filled with some type of problem, But we especially want to take care of those idiots of Fairy Tail.”

“Hey Corvus, weren’t you in Fairy Tail?” Ultear asked as she looked over at him,

This young man is Corvus Shinroku, he is number seven among the Ten Wizard Saints. Corvus is a tall young man that stands at 6 feet and has a lean and very much in shape body type. He has medium-length black hair that is slicked back completely and has purple eyes. He wears a black long coat. The long coat has a wide, open collar that exposes a large amount of his chest, a black fancy button-up shirt under it with pure silver designs made with actual silver around the collar, and has a white belt with the Wizard Saint insignia as the buckle. The bottom half of the long coat flares out and has pockets. Under these he wears black fancy pants and fancy black boots that have a silver heel, the top has a white stripe going around it, he also wears a silver ring on his right middle finger of his right hand with the Wizard Saint insignia on the top,

Corvus chuckled, “Well, I can’t deny the fact that they aren’t very bright,” He placed his right hand to the side, “I did destroy a rival guild when I was a member.” He closed his eyes,

“Exactly, and you're lucky you weren’t kicked out and arrested!” A member chastised,

“Oh come now, it was three years ago. He was 21.” Siegrain chuckled as he looked over at him, “Give the guy a break.” He smirked,

“Thanks, buddy,” Corvus said as he looked over at his best friend, “If you're really all that bored, why not go to Hargeon, I heard there was something interesting happening there,” He said as he shrugged,

Siegrain chuckled and rose to his feet, “Hm, I think I might actually go,” He said as he circled around the table and walked towards the door, tilting his head back he smirked, “I’m sure you can finish the rest of the meeting without me,”

"Arrogant brats." A Council member sighed as he placed his hand over his forehead, he was getting rather sick of Siegrain, Ultear, and especially the oldest of the three, Corvus.

-Hargeon-

Natsu leaned against the railing of the train, his eyes white, his cheeks bulged, he was sweating and looked miserable

“A.Are you okay?” A worker asked as he watched Natsu

“Aye.” Happy waved at him, “This happens all the time,”

“I’ll never ride on a train again!” Natsu complained, a black-haired man sat in the seat aside from them, he laid on his stomach, his arm dangling from the seat, his cheeks bulged, his eyes white, drool coming from his mouth, small whimpers coming from him.

“If we got this info correct Salamander should be in this town!” Happy said bubbly as he bounced off. “Let’s go!”

“L.Let me just rest for a while,” Natsu said,

As Happy left the train it began driving again,

_____

Siegrain had taken Corvus’s suggestion and went to Hargeon, he hoped that Corvus wasn’t exaggerating about what was so interesting, he had one hand in his pocket as he walked down the street, he breathed in the fresh air, he glanced around but paused when he saw a crowd, his brows raised as he saw this, a smirk formed on his face as he spotted Natsu,

“Ah, well if it isn’t Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail,” Siegrain said to himself, he went to approach but paused when a woman grabbed Natsu by the back of his scarf, this only stopped Siegrain momentarily as he approached,

“That’s enough girls.” Salamander said with a smirk. “He didn’t mean it, “

“You're so kind!” A girl ogled as she held her cheek on the back of her clasped hands.

“I’ll give you my signature so you can show it off to your friends.” Salamander said, though before Natsu could answer an arrogant approaching voice did,

“My, my, what’s going on here?” Siegrain asked in an amused tone,

A blonde girl gasped as she saw him, “That’s Siegrain Fernandes! He’s number one among the top ten mages you'd like to date!”

Natsu turned to face Siegrain, as did Happy, “Who are you?” Natsu asked,

“Silence, we’ll speak in a moment,” Siegrain said as he watched Salamander,

“Ah, I’m just with my fans,” Salamander bragged,

“Are you now?” Siegrain smirked, though he paused when he spotted a ring on his finger, “Say, what’s that?” Siegrain asked as he looked back up to the man's eyes.

“My magical rings of course!” Salamander laughed,

“What’s your name?” Siegrain asked,

“Huh? How do you not know who I am?” Salamander asked, “I’m the mighty and powerful Salamander of Fairy Tail!” He said which got Natsu’s attention,

“HEY!” Natsu yelled, though Siegrain held his left arm out and over Natsu.

“This is interesting indeed,” Siegrain chuckled. “You're not Salamander.” Siegrain said simply, Lucy watching on curiously, “Because this buffoon is Salamander of Fairy Tail,” Siegrain said as he smirked,

“How dare you speak to Salamander in such a fashion!?” A woman asked as Siegrain glanced over at her, he looked back at the man,

“They seem quite loyal to you.” Siegrain said with a chuckle, “Corvus was right, this is interesting.” He thought to himself,

“Because I’m an idol!”

“Heh, quite interesting,” Siegrain chuckled, “I’m going to ask this once, break the spell,” Siegrain said as he eyed the man,

“What spell?”

“That love charm.” Siegrain said as he nodded down to the rings, “I believe those were made illegal,” Siegrain pointed out, Natsu standing behind him, dumbfounded.

The man was shocked as he watched Siegrain, his eyes wide, “Who…. who are you?” The mage named Bora asked,

“I’m Siegrain Fernandes of the Magic Council,” Siegrain said, making both Natsu and Lucy’s eyes widen.

“Magic… Council…?” Bora stammered out, before Siegrain can take his right hand out of his pocket Bora summoned purple fire under him and flew off,

Siegrain sighed and watched as he flew off, he placed his hands on his hips, “Well, he got away,”

“Why not chase after him?” Happy asked,

Siegrain turned to face Natsu and Happy,

“Are you kidding?” Siegrain asked with a small laugh, “I hate running,” He said as the girls dispersed, Natsu sitting on the floor with his arms crossed,

“He was disgusting,” Lucy said, getting all three of their attention, “Thanks for earlier!” She said as she waved at them, “Can I treat you guys for a meal? It’s the least I can do.” She said as she smiled brightly,
________

Natsu and Happy sat together, scarfing down food while Siegrain and Lucy sat opposite of them,

“You're so nice!” Natsu said as he was scarfing down food, food going everywhere.

“How can one person eat so sloppily?” Siegrain asked with wide eyes as he watched them eat, Lucy nervously put her hands out,

“You're Natsu and Happy right?” Lucy asked as she looked between the two of them. “Please slow down…” She begged,

“I would give it a break,” Siegrain sighed,

Lucy looked over at him, “What do you know about the magic he was using?” She asked,

“Hm?” Siegrain looked over at the blonde, “It’s charm magic, it’s a magic type that strips the target of their own free will, forcing them to do things they usually wouldn’t do, the spell he was using is a love charm, forcing the sex that the user is interested in to grow to obsess over them, the only time that the victim can break out of the hypnosis is if they realize they’re being used.” Siegrain explained, “This is exactly why the council made that magic type illegal,”

“Then why didn’t you arrest him!?” Lucy exclaimed,

“I didn’t feel like chasing after him,” Siegrain shrugged, “Besides, he isn’t going to be dumb enough to use that type of magic in this town again with me here, I’ll give an official report to the council when I get back.” Siegrain shrugged,

“Uh-huh,” Lucy sighed, as she realized this would go nowhere when she decided to change the subject. “I may not look like it, but I’m a Mage too,” Lucy said happily,

“Oh?” Siegrain asked as he watched her,

“Yep! I use Celestial Spirit magic!” Lucy said,

Siegrain chuckled and put his head down, crossing his arms, “Well, you don’t run into a Celestial Mage very often,” He said to himself, “This is pretty interesting,”

“OOOH!” Natsu exclaimed,

“I’m not a member of a guild yet though.” Lucy said as she looked between them, “Oh! There are many different guilds in the world! And it’s pretty hard to get into the guilds that are popular,” She said making Siegrain smirk in amusement,

She blissfully placed her chin against her clasped hands and spoke again, “Many great Mages gather at the one I want to get into. Ahh, what should I do? I want to get in but it’ll be pretty hard!” As she was speaking Siegrain was looking out the window and Natsu scarfing down ramen, “Ah sorry, you wouldn’t understand a story from the world of mages would you?” She asked, Natsu looking at her blankly, “But I’ll surely get into that guild, I bet I can get many good jobs there.”

“I..I see,” Natsu said as he watched her,

“You talk a lot.” Happy said bluntly as he watched her.

“By the way, aren’t you two looking for someone?” Lucy asked, making Siegrain look over.

“Aye! It’s Igneel!” Happy stated,

“Igneel?” Siegrain asked curiously,

“I heard that Salamander was in town,” Natsu said, “So we came, but it was the wrong person,”

“That guy didn’t look like a Salamander,” Happy said as he looked up at Natsu,

“I totally thought it was Igneel too,” Natsu sighed,

“How could a Human look like a Salamander!?” Lucy stated.

“He’s not human, he’s a Dragon,” Natsu said matter of factly

“Igneel is a real Dragon!?” Lucy asked in shock, scooting back as far as she could, literally falling into Siegrain who looked more amused than anything,

“Do you two idiots actually believe that a Dragon would be in a populated city without the Council being alerted?” Siegrain asked boredly,

As Siegrain said this both Natsu and Happy’s eyes nearly popped out of their skulls making the Wizard Saint chuckle in amusement,

“HEEY!! DON”T TELL ME YOU JUST NOTICED!!!” Lucy exclaimed as she watched the two. She sighed as she stood up, placing money on the table, “I’d better get going, but go ahead and take your time,” She said as she exited the booth and went to leave, Siegrain also rose to his feet and scoot out of the booth,

Happy and Natsu got up right afterward and fell to their hands and knees, “Thank you for the meal!” They yelled at the same time, which even made Siegrain’s eyes widen,

“D.Don’t worry,” Lucy said nervously, looking away and placing her hands out, “You helped me too. So we’re even, okay?”

“I don’t feel like I’ve helped you at all!” Natsu yelled.

“Aye… I don’t feel right…” Happy said, everyone in the diner staring at them,

Siegrain chuckled as he walked over them, stopping next to Lucy he smirked, “Any Guild would happily welcome a Celestial Key user,” He said as she looked over to him with wide eyes, “In fact, you're one of the only users in Fiore, the other is Karen Lilica of Blue Pegasus,” Siegrain said as he placed his hand on her shoulder, “Go wherever you want, I don’t really care, I was just letting you know.” Siegrain shrugged.

That night Natsu and Happy leaned against a railing overlooking the city, he was bored as he watched on, looking at the water, at all the boats,

“Oh yeah! Salamander said he was having a party on a ship!” Happy pointed out, “I wonder if that’s the one,”

“Didn’t he mention being in Fairy Tail when he was talking to Siegrain?” Natsu asked with narrowed eyes.

“Aye, he did tell Siegrain that,” Happy said as he looked over at Natsu,

“You remember what he said about Salamander’s magic?” Natsu asked, clenching his fist and teeth, “He forces people to idolize him!” Natsu growled, “He strips people of their free will!” He yelled.

“Natsu…” Happy trailed off,

-Magic Council-

“Those idiots of Fairy Tail did it again!!” A Council member yelled,

“They destroyed half the port! Can you believe that!?” Another member yelled, “I won’t be surprised if a city just disappears one day!!”

“Don’t jinx it, I feel like they’ll actually do it one day,”

“They did capture that criminal Bora,” A projection of Siegrain pointed out,

“You should have done that!” A member snapped,

Siegrain laughed and extended his arms to the side, “What can I say, he escaped me.” He chuckled,

“Anyways,” Corvus sighed, “They are causing problems, I cannot defend them forever,” He said as he looked around,

“That’s right Corvus, you cannot, and to add another issue with you discussing Fairy Tail is that you are biased,”

“That’s not very fair,” Ultear spoke, “He’s a former member, he has nothing to do with them anymore,”

“The problem still stands,” Another member piped up,

“I like those idiots though,” Siegrain smiled pleasantly as he rested his chin on the back of his hand,

“You shut up!” The Leader yelled as he pointed at him.

“It’s true that they are just a bunch of idiots, but it’s also truthful that they have a bunch of skillful Mages,” Siegrain pointed out.

“That’s why we’re at such a loss,” A member sighed,

“Indeed a tricky subject,” A member sighed,

“Just let them be,” Siegrain sighed as he leaned back,

“WHAT!!??” Everyone but Corvus and Ultear yelled.

“If we didn’t have idiots like that, this world wouldn’t be fun.” Siegrain pointed out.​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter 3; Fairy Tail

Lazuli and Mary sat at a bar together, side by side while Cana was sitting on the bar itself with a huge barrel of alcohol next to her,

Lazuli downed her glass of rum with a smirk on her face, “That job we just did was way too easy, it was freaking boring.” Lazuli said with a chuckle,

This young woman is Lazuli Balor, Lazuli has fair skin, sharp garnet-ruby eyes and unlike her brother, she doesn’t have black hair and instead long golden blonde hair that falls past her back. She has a half-up hairstyle with a braid that hangs over her left shoulder and bangs that cover her forehead, with a heart pin attached to the side of her hair. With an ample bust and a curvy physique, she has a very seductive body. She is wearing a black denim jacket that has a brown fur collar with a white silk shirt and a black denim skirt that has black tights underneath and she wears black leather cute boots that have a brown fur-trimmed top and soft brown fur inside to keep her feet warm and comfortable. She is also wearing a gold necklace made of delicate gold beads that were enchanted to never be broken and at the end is a large red jewel that was given to her by her dragon Ivanda.

“Yeah, it was totes useless, anyone could have handled that,” Mary shrugged, “I could’ve done it alone!” She laughed

“It was funny how you forced our opponents to fight each other, we didn’t have to move a finger.” Lazuli laughed,

“I’ve gotta say, it is a pretty handy trick,” An approaching Lisanna said as she sat next to the purple-haired girl,

Mary laughed, “I know right? It makes things totes easy,” She said as she looks over to the white-haired girl, “Plus, it’s interesting on how I can take others magic to use it against them,”

Lazuli chuckled as she crossed her arms, “I don’t even know how you learned that magic,”

Mary winked, “That’s for me to know,” She shrugged, she went to say something else, but before she could the door was kicked down by Natsu, making the girls look over at him, there was a pretty blonde behind him.

“We’re home!!” Natsu yelled,

“Oh look, dumbass has returned,” Lazuli smirked as she lifted her glass swirling the liquid around,

“Welcome back Natsu!” Lisanna happily laughed as she leaped to her feet,

“You overdid it again,” A member said, “I read about the Hargeon incident in the newspa-”

He was cut off by a hard boot to the face by Natsu which sent him flying back.

“Bastard! That info you told me about Salamander was false!!” Natsu yelled, the man landed against a table, shattering it.

“How surprising, this place is totes gonna be torn apart,” Mary sighed as she facepalmed,

“It’s already begun,” Lazuli sighed,

“Stop Natsu, someone!” A Mage yelled,

“Whoa..” Lucy said in awe as she glanced around. “I really came to Fairy Tail,” She said as she held a suitcase,

“Hey look,” Mary said as she pointed at Lucy, “New blood,”

“Hm?” Lazuli looked over, “Oh yeah, you're right,” She chuckled, “I wonder how strong this one is.”

“Did you say Natsu was here!?” Gray yelled, “Hey!! Let’s settle our fight from before!!”

“Gray, you're clothes,” Lyon sighed as he watched his childhood friend,

“Huh!?” Gray yelled as he looked down, “Shit!!”

“Another one of those undignified guys, that I really hate,” Cana said as she picked up a barrel of alcohol and began drinking it,

“Pot, meet kettle.” Lazuli sighed as she took a sip of her rum,

“What rubbish.” Elfman said, standing over Lucy, “Yapping in the middle of the day, you aren’t little kids you know!” He chastised. “So fight with fists to show your manhood! So it all comes down to fighting!”

“Get outta the way!!” Lyon and Gray yelled as they uppercutted Elfman sending him flying,

“Whoa! He just got owned!” Lucy exclaimed,

“Ice-Make Eagles!” Lyon yelled as he aimed at Natsu, though he dodged and one of the eagles hit Lazuli’s glass, shattering it, her eyes widened as she watched her now empty hand,

“Now you've done it!!” Lazuli yelled as she rose to her feet, Lazuli’s hands covered themselves in fire as she rushed Lyon, punching him hard in the face she sent him flying, turning to Elfman she pointed her left palm at him, “Ball of Angelic Might!” She yelled as a light blue energy ball formed in her hand, as it flew at Elfman it forms a white interior, the moment it hit him it exploded sending him flying, while she was distracted she was kicked in the face by Lyon sending her flying into the bar,

“Ice-Make Snow Tiger!” Lyon said as he pointed his palm to the side, a large tiger made of ice formed next to him, “Attack,” As he said this the tiger ran at Lazuli, though Mary got to her feet and pointed her palm at the tiger, as she did so it stopped and ran back at Lyon, jumping at him, upon impact, it shattered sending him flying back.

“It’s so noisy in here,” Loke sighed, a girl in each arm,

“Ahh! Loke!” Lucy exclaimed in awe as she looked over at him, “The second-ranked Mage that you'd want to have as a boyfriend!”

“I’ll join their fight,” Loke said as he pulled away from the girls and took a few steps forward, making Lucy fall face-first onto the ground,

“And his image is officially tarnished.” Lucy muttered, “What’s with this place? None of them are normal.” She sighed,

“My, a newcomer,” Mirajame smiled as she crouched down over Lucy,

Lucy instantly looked up at her in shock, “Mi. Mirajane!?” She exclaimed as she leaped to her feet, twirling around, her eyes taking a heart shape. “The real one!” She said dreamily, though she paused and pointed at the fighting, “Shouldn’t you be stopping them?” She asked,

“It happens all the time,” Mirajane said as she turned to the fight, “You don’t have to worry about it,” She smiled, though as a glass bottle flew at Mirajane it was suddenly enveloped by dark red fire before it turned to ash right before it could hit Mirajane, both Mira and Lucy turned around spotting a blonde woman walking into the guildhall,

This young woman is Mina Lapis an S class Mage and is arguably the strongest member of Fairy Tail, a woman on Laxus and Mystogan’s level, if Laxus is the strongest man, she is the strongest woman. Mina is a young woman with lower back length wavy golden hair with some tucked so it goes down her shoulders to where it ends right under her chest and a curvy body type. She also has blood red eyes and has fang-like canine teeth which Natsu initially confuses her with a dragon. She wears elegant yet revealing clothes, she wears a black skin-tight crop top with golden threads going down the sides and under her small petite breasts and she wears black skin-tight pants and matching boots with the same golden thread.

“Tch, such an annoying bunch,” She sighed as she approached the two, “Honestly, I wouldn’t mind as much if they could actually pull off a fun fight against me,” She said, stopping next to Lucy. She spotted a coin on the ground, leaning down she picked it up, though in a moment Gray was sent tumbling over to Mina, when she looked up she was face to face with Gray’s naked crotch, her eyes widened as she rose to her feet, Gray backed up in fear.

“Do you wanna die tonight Gray!?” She screamed in rage.

“No ma’am,” He stammered,

Mina pointed her palm at Gray, “DIE!” She screamed as a huge wave of dark red fire left her palm, Gray moved just in time, everything that the fire hit was incinerated,

This made Lucy’s eyes widen as she fell on her ass, backing up,

In a moment Lucy was scooped up by Loke and he walked back to the bar with her, “Ah geez, people with no elegance are so troublesome, don’t you think?” He asked. “By the way, which modeling agency do you belong to?” He smirked as he put Lucy down in a safe place, he grasped onto his wrist, “What a troublesome bunch.” He sighed,

“It’s time to end things,” Lyon said as his hands smoked a light blue color,

“CUT IT OUT YOU FOOLS!!” Makarov yelled as he approached, he was obscured in shadows and was huge,

“Eh?” Mina looked over at her Guild Master,

“My, you were here master?” Mirajane asked.

“Master!?” Lucy exclaimed,

“Worst timing,” Mina sighed as she crossed her arms,

“Tch,”

“Hmph!”

Both Elfman and Gray turned their backs on each other, Natsu and Lyon pausing mid punch.

“It was scary, wasn’t it?” Loke asked as he was back with the girls, his arms wrapped around them.

“It was!” They said at the same time,

Natsu just began laughing as he placed his hands on his hips, “You all got so scared! This match is my win!-” He was interrupted by Makarov stomping on him.

Makarov looked down at Lucy who was standing next to Mina curiously,

“A newcomer?” He asked.

“Y.Yes.” Lucy stammered,

“You don’t have to get so scared,” Mina chuckled as she patted Lucy’s back,

Makarov shrunk down and looked up at Lucy with a smile.

“Nice to meet you.” He said as he waved, he jumped up, doing a backflip, and landed on the railing on the second floor, “You've done it again fools!” Makarov yelled, “Look at all these documents that the Magic Council sent to me!” He yelled,

“Damn,” Mary said, a bead of sweat falling from her cheek, “This is totes bad,”

“First, Gray,” Makarov began, “Good job on sweeping out that smuggling organization, but you began walking around naked in town afterward and ran away after stealing drying underwear,” Makarov began before moving onto someone else, “Elfman!! You had a mission to escort a VIP, but assaulted him during the mission.”

Elfman looked away, a bead of sweat falling from his cheek, his finger on his chin, “He said “men are about education” so..”

Makarov shook his head with a sigh. “Cana Alberona, drinking 15 barrels of alcohol and charging it to the Council.”

Cana looked away, “They noticed,” She sighed.

“Loke, flirting with Council Member Elder Reiji’s granddaughter, a certain talent agency charged us for damage compensation too.”

Loke turned away and crossed his arms,

“Lazuli and Mary, you two did a great job on your job, however, Lazuli you nearly blinded 69 people with one of your defensive attacks, and Mary, you made citizens dance for you for wasting your time,” Makarov said, the two looking away, scoffing before looking at Mina, “Mina, you almost wiped out an entire town in a blind rage due to a man accidentally groping you,”

“That wasn’t a damn accident!” Mina growled.

“And Natsu, you destroyed the Devon Thief Family, but also destroyed seven other houses that belong to the townspeople, leveling a historical clock tower in Tully Village, burning down a church in Freesia, damaging parts of Lupinus Castle, Nazuna Ravine collapsed and thus stopped it’s operation, destroying half of Hargeon’s Port,” Makarov said as he watched the pink-haired fire Mage.

Mina chuckled as she crossed her arms, “Wow, he just destroys everything he touches,” She shook her head.

“Guys, the Magic Council are angry at me all the time,” As Makarov said this everyone but Mina, Lazuli, and Mary looked away or down in shame, Mina smirking with crossed arms, Lazuli sitting on the bar, and Mary simply watching the Master with her hands on her hips.

“Aren’t you worried?” Lucy asked as she looked over at Mina,

“Shut up, you'll see in a second,” Mina said as she placed her hand over Lucy’s mouth for a few seconds before placing it on her hip.

“But,” Makarov said as he held the huge stack of papers to the side, they lit on fire as he tossed them, Natsu instantly rushing over to eat it, “The power to overcome reasoning is born from reasoning, Magic is not a miracle when the spirit flows within us and the spirit of nature connects, they will form an embodiment for the first time. You will need a strong mentality and a lot of concentration for that. I mean pouring all of your soul into whatever you want to do is Magic.” Makarov smirks and places his left hand to the side, “If you keep worrying about the watchful eyes of the higher-ups your magic won’t improve. Do not fear the fools of the Council. Do whatever you think is right!! That is the way of the Fairy Tail Mages!!” Makarov yelled,

As he finished his speech everyone began cheering happily, though they paused as they heard laughter and clapping from the doorway, looking over it was none other than Siegrain who was leaning against the door, he pushed himself away and walked forward.

“Siegrain,” Makarov said as he eyed the young man.

“Such a rousing speech Makarov!” Siegrain laughed as he clapped his hands. “You truly moved me,” He smirked as he stopped when he was in front of everyone,

“It’s that smug bastard,” Gray said under his breath.

“Siegrain,” Makarov jumped down so he was in front of him, “Can I help you?”

“No,” Siegrain looked down at him, a smirk on his face, “I was just in town and decided to drop by,” He extended his left hand to the side, “The Council is quite cross with you, in fact, Corvus, Ultear, and I are the only ones defending your guild,” Siegrain explained,

“You have my thanks,” Makarov said, the tension in the room so thick you could cut it with a knife,

The blue-haired Wizard Saint looked over at Natsu, “It was amusing how you destroyed that Port,”

“Y. You saw that!?” Natsu exclaimed.

“Indeed,” Siegrain said with a smirk, he placed his hands on his hips before glancing back at Makarov, “Say, Master Makarov, do you know where Erza Scarlet is by any chance?”

“She is currently on an S-Class quest Siegrain,” Makarov said as he watched him,

“Pity,” Siegrain sighed, he turned and began walking back towards the door, “I do hope you stir up some more trouble, it makes things fun, I like you guys,” He said as he left,

“Dick,” Mina sighed the moment Siegrain was gone.

Lucy sat at a table with Mira and Mary, she had her hand outstretched and on the table,

“You want it here?” Mira asked as she looked down at Lucy’s hand,

“Yep!” Lucy said happily as Mira stamped her hand with a pink Fairy Tail mark.

“There you go, now you're a part of Fairy Tail!” Mira smiled.

“Congratulations Lucy! It’s good to have you here!” Lisanna smiled as she hugged her new guildmate,

Lucy hugged the white-haired girl back, a huge smile on her face as they hopped up and down together in glee.

“Look Natsu!” Lucy said as she pulled away from Lisanna, showing off her mark to him, “She gave me the Fairy Tail Mark!!”

“Good for you Luigi,” Natsu sighed as he looked towards her,

“IT'S LUCY!!” Lucy yelled.

“How rude Natsu!” Lisanna yelled as she slammed her heel down onto Natsu’s head, Mary laughing as she did, she stuck her tongue out and pointed at them,

“That’s totes amazing!” She laughed.

“Where did you find such a cutie?” A member asked with hearts for eyes as he had a cigarette in his mouth as Natsu stood up,

“I envy him! I wish she was a part of my team!” Another member complained,

“Where are you going Natsu?” A member asked,

“I’m going on a job cause I got no money,” Natsu said as he walked over to the request board, “Let’s choose one with a good reward..” Natsu said to himself,

“Oh, Mary?” Lucy looked over at the purple-haired girl. “Where’s Lazuli?”

“Oh, she went on an S-Class Quest.” Mary shrugged,

“Why aren’t you with her?”

“Eh, I wanted a break,” Mary said as she shrugged, “My back totes hurts.” She said as she cracked her back.

“Is my daddy back yet?” A little boy asked as he walked into the guild, Natsu looking over at him,

Mina stood on the second floor, resting her forearms on the railing, looking down at the young boy, a smirk on her face, it was honestly getting amusing, Macao being gone for so long, taking that kind of job alone for a Mage of his caliber was suicide, Mina actually pointed that out to him, but he didn’t listen, so as of now, she didn’t give a damn about what happened to the guy,

“You're annoying Romeo,” Makarov sighed, he was sitting on the bar, his legs crossed. “If you are the son of a Mage, trust your father, be a good boy, and wait for him at home.”

“He said he’d be back in three days.” Romeo sniveled. “But it’s been a week since then.” He said, Mina’s chuckles being heard,

“If he vanished it’s his own stupid fault for going alone,” She said with a smirk, “After all, I did warn him.” She chuckled coldly, “He should listen to those who are superior to him, he is such an inferior and useless weakling, he doesn’t matter in the long run.”

Romeo turned to Mina and looked up at her, “Please go look for him!” Romeo begged, “I’m worried about him!!”

“Why should I do that?” Mina asked, “It isn’t my problem, is it?” The blonde asked,

“Stop bugging her!!” Makarov yelled at the young boy. “You're father is a Mage! There is no Mage here that cannot take care of themselves! Now go home and drink some milk or something!”

“Yeah, a piss-poor mage, but a mage nonetheless.” She taunted.

“JERK!!” Romeo yelled as he punched Makarov in the face before running off, crying.

“It’s very strict here isn’t it?” Lucy asked,

“Not really,” Mary said as she glanced over at the blonde.

“It may not look it, but the Master is worried about Macao,” Mirajane said as she was drying a glass.

Natsu growled as he punched the request board, creating a large crack in it.

“HEEEY!” A member yelled, “Natsu don’t break the board!” He yelled,

“You don’t use it anyways,” Lyon pointed out as he watched the man.

“Eh?” Lucy looked over at Natsu who was walking away.

“He’s going to help Macao.” Someone sighed,

“Stupid kid, if he does that he’ll only hurt Macao’s pride,” Another member said,

“No one can decide what he should do,” Makarov chuckled, “Just leave him alone.”

“W.What happened to him all of a sudden?” Lucy asked,

“The same thing happened to Natsu.” Mirajane said softly, “Maybe he saw himself in Romeo, his father left and never came back too,” She explained, “And by father, I meant foster parent.” Mirajane turned to Lucy with a smile. “And he’s a Dragon.”

“A Dragon!?” Lucy exclaimed as she nearly fell off of her chair, Mary caught her by under her armpit. “How could I believe that!?” Lucy exclaimed as Mary helped her back to her seat.

“Right?” Mira chuckled.

“Lazuli and her brother Lucien were raised by Dragons too.” Mary pointed out boredly,

“Lazuli was the one sitting with Mary and Cana, she’s one of the contestants for the title of Fairy Tail’s strongest,” Mirajane said.

“Are you serious!?” Lucy exclaimed as she snapped her head to the purple-haired girl. “Lazuli has a brother? Is he as strong as her?” Lucy asked.

“Unfortunately we’ll never know.” Mira sighed.

“Why? Is he not in the guild?” Lucy asked.

“No, we’ll never know because he’s dead,” Mary said with a soft tone in her voice. “He died seven years ago to save her.”

“He's dead?” Lucy asked in a soft tone. “I. I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Just don’t bring Lucien up in front of Lazuli,” Lisanna said she was cleaning a glass. “He’s a very sore subject for her.”

“Yes, don’t even mention his name around her. I don’t want to stop another one of her tantrums.” Makarov warned.

“Natsu, Lucien, and Lazuli were found by Dragons, Natsu met his in a forest when he was little, and learned words, cultures, and Magic from him. But one day the Dragon disappeared from Natsu.” Mirajane explained,

“I see, and that’s Igneel,” Lucy said as she looked down,

“Natsu is looking forward to seeing Igneel again one day.” Mira said as she leaned onto the bar, resting her forearms on it, “Isn’t it cute?” She stopped, “We Mages of Fairy Tail are all carrying something. Wounds, pain, suffering.” Mirajane explained, “Lazuli unlike Natsu never wants to see her Dragon again, she blames her and her brother's Dragon for Lucien’s death, she believes that if they never left her brother would still be alive today. But she still loved Dragonkind, she just hates those two specific Dragons.” Mirajane explained.

Lucy paused as she glanced over at Mary, she got to her feet and began walking towards the door, though she paused as she heard a voice behind her,

“You're following after him, aren’t you?”

Lucy turned around to see Mary.

“Yeah,” Lucy smiled,

“Oh, I didn’t get to introduce myself yet did I?” Mary chuckled, “I’m Mary Hughes,” Mary said as she extended her hand,

“I’m Lucy,” Lucy smiled as she took the other girls hand and shook it,

“We can start out as friends and see where we go from there,” Mary said with a smile, her eyes closed,

“Um.” Lucy paused,

“Let’s go,” Mary said as she walked ahead of Lucy,

“Wait! I thought your back hurt!”

“Oh, it kinda does,” Mary said as she turned to Lucy, “But I totes wanna see what you're made of!” She said with a chuckle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter 4; The Balkan

“And so, I’ll be visiting Mira’s house next time!” Lucy said happily as she cupped her cheeks together, moving back and forth,

“What are you two even doing here?” Happy asked as he looked at the two girls,

“What?” Lucy asked, “Does it bother you?”

“Of course.” Natsu burped out,

“Aye.” Happy said,

“What did we do to you?” Mary asked as she looked at the cat.

“Not you Mary,” Happy said as he looked over at Lucy.

“HEY!!” Lucy yelled, “Anyway, I wanted to do something to help Fairy Tail!” She said as she rested her chin on her fist.

“She just wants to raise her reputation. I bet that’s it.” Happy sighed, “But I don’t get why Mary came,” Happy then smiles, “Unless she looooves her.”

“What was that cat?” Mary growled as she got in Happy’s face.

“I said you loooove her!” Happy teased making Lucy blush and Mary glare even harder,

“I pity you,” Lucy giggled as she watched Natsu,

“Huh?”

“I need to find a place to live after we find Macao,” Lucy said with a sigh.

“You could always live with me.” Mary offered as she nudged the girl next to her.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Lucy said as she looked at the other woman, the moment the cart stopped Natsu jolted up,

“It stopped!!” Natsu yelled in joy,

“We’re here?” Lucy asked as Mary glanced over,

“I. I’m sorry, I can’t take you any farther in the carriage,” The driver said,

“That totes blows.” Mary sighed as she rubbed the back of her head,

“What’s going on?” Lucy asked as she got out of the carriage, she was confused about why it was snowing. “Even though it’s up the mountain it’s summertime!! It’s weird to have snowstorms like this!!” Lucy complained.

As they stepped out Lucy immediately covered herself, “It’s cold!!” She complained, rubbing her arms.

“That’s 'cause you're wearing so little,” Natsu pointed out,

“So are you!” Lucy yelled

“You knew where we were going you should’ve dressed warmer,” Mary pointed out,

Mary currently wore a thick puffy green jacket with a white sweater underneath, under this she wore her regular jumpsuit,

“We’re heading back to town now!” The driver said, the carriage turning a driving away, Lucy instantly began running after it, Mary, Natsu, and Happy looked at her as she ran, Mary’s eyebrows raised, “She doesn’t seem all that impressive,” Mary said in a disappointed tone.

“Aye.” Happy sighed,

After about half an hour of walking Lucy stopped, the other Mages stopped and looked over at the blonde,

“Can I borrow that blanket?” Lucy asked as she ripped the blanket out of Natsu’s bag, after taking it she pulled out a key and raised it into the air, “O-o-o-open the gate of the Clock!! Horologium!! ” She yelled, as she did a huge grandfather clock came out of nowhere.

“Whoa! It’s a clock!” Natsu yelled,

“That’s totes cool!” Mary exclaimed.

Lucy instantly ran towards it, opening the clock she got in, Mary ran after, knocking on the glass, “Hey! I’m cold too! Let me in!”

Before Natsu and Happy knew it both girls were in the clock, huddled together, trying to warm up.

“What did they come here for?” Natsu asked.

“Speaking of that, what job did Macao come down here for?” Lucy asks.” Horologium said.

“D-did you not bother finding out what job we’re on?” Mary asks in a confused tone,” Horologium repeated what Mary said.

“I forgot,” Lucy says in an embarrassed tone,” Horologium repeated.

“We came here to subdue the brutal monster “Balkan” Natsu says in a serious tone,

“Seriously? That’s it?” Mary inquires.” Horologium repeated as Lucy shook in the corner, inadvertently moving towards Mary out of fear,

“I want to go home!” Lucy says.” Horologium repeated as he extended his arms out to the side.

“Yes, go ahead says I,” Natsu mocked as he turned and began walking again,

“Why did you come?” Mary inquires curiously.” Horologium repeated,

“I-I wanted to help,” Lucy says defeatedly,” Horologium repeats.

The girl's conversation was interrupted by the Balkan jumping down the mountain, going to attack Natsu who jumped out of the way,

”That’s totes cool! I’ve never seen one of these in person before!” Mary says excitedly,” Horologium repeated.

The Balkan jumped past Natsu and instead went after Horologium, he placed his face into the glass, staring at Lucy and Mary,

“Human women!” He said happily as he laughed, he quickly grabbed onto Horologium and began running up the mountain,

”Hey! Put us down!” Mary demands.” Horologium repeated.
_______

It didn’t take long for the Balkan to take the two women into his cave, Lucy was hugging an annoyed-looking Mary in fear, Mary’s arms crossed as she glared at the Balkan.

“Mary, can you do something?” Lucy asked fearfully,

“I totes could,” Mary said as she just eyed the beast. “But I’d rather remain like this,” She said as she glanced back at Lucy,

“Women!” The beast said as he placed his face against the glass again, a huge smile on his face as he watched them,

In a moment Horologium vanished and the two girls fell onto the floor,

“W.wait Horologium! Don’t disappear!” Lucy yelled as she clenched onto Mary even harder without realizing,

“Time’s up. Farewell, “

“Extention! I need an extension!” Lucy yelled,

Mary pointed her finger at the Balkan with her right hand, a smirk on her face as the beast punched itself in the face, then it’s gut,

“What’s going on?” Lucy asked as she watched it attack itself,

“That’s my Magic, it’s Command Magic,” Mary said proudly, “He has to do whatever I say,” As she said this the Balkan began walking towards a window-like hole in the cave, right before she could make him jump out, Natsu ran in.

“I finally caught up with you!” Natsu yelled, distracting Mary long enough for the Balkan to regain control, “Where is Macao!?” Natsu yelled, though he slid on the ice and did a front flip, hitting a wall.

“Seriously.” Mary sighed as she watched the pink-haired Mage.

“Can’t he appear in a normal manner?” Lucy asked,

“Hey, monkey! Where’s Macao!?” Natsu demanded,

“Who?” The Balkan asked,

“You understand what I’m saying right?” Natsu asked, “I’m talking about Macao! A Human man!”

“A man?”

“That’s right!!” Natsu yelled as he got to his feet, pointing at it, “Where are you hiding him!?”

The Balkan smirked as he pointed at the hole that Mary previously tried to make him jump out of,

“Natsu! Don’t!” Mary yelled,

“Where!?” Natsu yelled before being shoved out of the cave,

“Natsu!!” Lucy screamed,

“Me no like man, me like woman.” The Balkan said,

Mary rose to her feet, Lucy letting go of her as Mary stepped in front of the blonde, “Stay there,” Mary said, as the Balkan turned around Mary rushed him, kicking him in the gut, then uppercutting him, sending him into the air, she jumped up, slamming her heel into the beast's back sending him flying to the floor,

“Whoa, she’s doing amazing!” Lucy exclaimed,

The Balkan rushed Mary, going to punch her, but she threw a punch at the same time, their fists colliding, Mary pushed his hand away and kicked him in the gut, completely winding him, she took the opportunity and kicked him in the side of the face, sending him flying to the side, Mary was quick to follow up, rushing at the Balkan she kicked him into the wall, he smashed against the ice and slid down, a large crack formed where he hit, Mary smirked cruelly and forced the beast to punch himself in the gut repeatedly,

“How dare you throw me off a cliff?” Natsu growled as he returned, both Mary and the Balkan looked over at the pink-haired Dragon Slayer.

“Natsu! You're safe!!” Lucy exclaimed,

“Huh?” Mary murmured as she watched him, “Oh hey, you're not dead,” Mary said with a chuckle, though she didn’t notice the Balkan getting back up,

“MARY!! LOOK OUT!” Lucy yelled Mary turned around just in time to block his attack, she growled as she held his huge fist up,

“Leave her alone!” Natsu yelled as he rushed at the Balkan, “Fire Dragon Iron Fist!” Natsu yelled as he flew past Mary and punched the beast in the chest sending him flying into the wall, Mary backed up into Lucy,

“That was pretty close,” Mary chuckled.

“Are you okay?” Lucy asked,

“I’m fine,” Mary said as she looked over at the blonde,

The Balkan slowly began turning into Macao as he slid down,

“Macao?” Mary asked with raised brows.

“Oh! So he was taken over by the Balkan!” Happy said with a smile as he placed his right paw up.

“Taken over?” Lucy asked,

“Yeah, it’s one of their abilities, they can take a Human body as a host,” Mary explained,

The group quickly laid Macao down on the blanket that Lucy had,

“It seems he fought severely before he was taken over,” Happy says as he watched Macao,

“Yeah, he took a huge beatdown,” Mary said as she placed her hands on her hips. Macao had a huge wound on his side, blood pouring out of it,

“Macao! Hold on tight!” Natsu yelled,

“So basically Balkans are monsters that need to take Humans to survive,” Happy said quietly,

“The wound in his side is too deep! I can’t do anything with the kit we have!” Lucy said in a panicked tone, she was kneeling in front of him, “He’s not going to survive,”

Suddenly Natsu’s hand caught on fire as he raised it into the air,

“Eh?” That’s all Mary had time to say before Natsu placed his flaming hand on Macao’s side, the latter began screaming in agony,

“Mary! Hold him down!” Natsu yelled,

“R.Right.” Mary said as she pointed at Macao, forcing him to stay still.

“This is all we can do now!! Live with it Macao!!” Natsu yelled,

“So he can think,” Mary chuckled,

“I see, he’s trying to stop the wound by burning it closed,” Lucy said with sweat beading down her forehead,

“Don’t die! Romeo is waiting for you!” Natsu yelled,

“Shit!” Macao yelled as his wound was finally closed, “What a shame..” He breathed out, “I got 19 of them.” He said making Lucy’s eyes widen, “I was taken over by the 20th one,” He said before crying out in pain,

“I understand, so don’t talk anymore or your wound will open again!!” Natsu yelled as he watched him,

Lucy’s eyes widened, “There was more than one monster? He took care of this job himself?” Lucy asked herself,

“How could I face Romeo?” Macao asked,

“You really don’t listen,” Mary sighed as she flicked her wrist, Macao losing his ability to speak.

“Mary was easily beating the Balkan, Macao took on 19 of them, amazing, I’m really no match for them.” Lucy thought to herself as she looked down,

_________

-Magnolia-

The group made it back to Magnolia in about a day, Natsu was helping Macao walk, Happy flying next to them, Lucy and Mary behind them, walking side by side,

Upon seeing Romeo Natsu smiled brightly and waved at him, the tears ceased as the young boy jumped to his feet, A bruised up Macao let go of Natsu and fell to his knees, hugging his son, “I’m sorry for making you worry,” Macao said softly,

“It’s okay, I’m the son of a Mage,” Romeo smiled,

“When those brats tease you next time, ask them if their old man can take on 19 monsters by himself!” Macao pulled away with a smirk.

As the father and son spoke the group walked off in the direction of the guild, though Romeo called out for them,

“Natsu! Happy!! Thanks!” Romeo shouted, “Lucy!! Mary!! Thank you!!” Romeo yelled.

Lucy turned around, smiling and waved at the young boy,​

Chapter 5; Lucien Balor

It was the average morning in the guildhall, it was loud and reeked of booze, Mary was in her usual spot, sitting at the bar, she was resting her elbow on it, her cheek cupped in her hand as she boredly took a sip from her drink, the past few days have really been a bore for her,

Natsu walked over and plopped down on the chair next to the woman, Happy taking a seat on the counter,

“Yo! Mary!” Natsu greeted with a huge smile,

“Hm?” Mary glanced over at Natsu and took another swig of her drink, “Natsu,” She smirked, “Where’s that blonde girl?”

“I dunno,” Natsu shrugged,

“Aye, I haven’t seen her since Macao,” Happy said as he watched her,

“You guys do know she has her own place right?” Mira asked as she turned to face the three,

“Oh yeah?” Mary said with a smirk,

“Really?” Both Natsu and Happy asked at the same time,

“Where! Where!?” Natsu yelled,

Mary perked up, curious about where this is going to go,

“It’s a cute little place by the shopping center,” Mira shrugged, “I’m honestly surprised that you aren’t eagerly waiting to try your hand against Lazuli again,”

“Huh?” Natsu asked in a confused tone,

“She’s coming back today,” Mary pointed out boredly.

“What!? She is!?” Natsu asked as he stood up, “I’m all fired up!”

“She’s not here yet,” Mary sighed as she drank the rest of her rum, “Even if she was-”

“I’m back bitches!” Lazuli yelled as she walked through the double doors,

“FIGHT ME!!” Natsu yelled as he rushed at Lazuli, he went to punch the blonde only for her to grab his fist and slam him behind her,

“I see Natsu is still an ass,” She chuckled as she walked to the bar, “What else is new?”

“That new girl is a Celestial Mage,” Mary perked up as her best friend sat next to her,

“Really?” Lazuli asked in a surprised tone as she looked over at Mary,

“It was totes a surprise,” Mary said, “I thought she was gonna have some random element or something,” She shrugged, “But Celestial is totes cooler,”

Lazuli let out a small laugh, “It honestly is, I wonder what keys she has,” She muttered as she stroked her chin, “Does she have anything interesting?”

“I dunno,” Natsu said as he rubbed his neck after getting to his feet, “She did have this really big clock guy that she hid in,”

“Aye, why not ask her yourself?” Happy asked,

“How exactly can I do that?” Lazuli asked as she looked over at them, “She isn’t here, is she?”

“Nope! We’re going to her house!” Natsu smiled,

“That’s a complete invasion of privacy,” Lazuli said as she rose to her feet, “Not to mention rude,” She ran a hand through her hair, “I’m in,”

-Alvarez-

A young man was sitting in a bar, a smirk on his face as he held a glass from the top, twirling the auburn liquid around, a huge bag of jewel was on the seat next to him,

“Another successful job?” The bartender asked as he dried a glass,

“Heh, too easy,” The man leaned back, “Honestly, these jobs just aren’t fun anymore, destroying things and killing easy targets… this whole, great destroyer schtick, with no one and nothing fun to destroy, It’s just boring,” He shrugged as he leaned back,

“Ah, looking for a good fight, huh?” The bartender asked as he turned to face the Mage,

“Intensely,”

“I could give you a good fight if you want one,” A female voice approached, her right hand grabbing onto his shoulder, “Lucien,”

This young man is Lucien Balor all grown-up at the age of 20, Lucien is a fair-skinned young man with a similar appearance to his twin sister. He stands at 6.1 with a slim frame and a lean build. He has medium-length black hair that hangs in his face, it is parted at his forehead and goes down slightly past his eyebrows, and sharp garnet-ruby red eyes. He wears a black vest over a white, collared long-sleeved dress shirt. He seems to additionally don a formally-styled mackintosh with a high collar. He wears black gloves and a decorated necktie, he also wears a black web belt that has a scabbard on the left hip. Upon his right ear, he has a golden adornment consisting of two clasps upon the upper and lower shells with a hanging charm from the earlobe. He also has a long rough scar running up his right cheek.

Lucien turned his head spotting Dimaria, a smirk formed on his face, “Oh? Is this one of those make my day moments?” He asked as he downed the rest of his drink and rose to his feet.

“It is,” Dimaria chuckled,

Lucien reached for the hilt of his sword as Dimaria smirked at him,

“Guys, not in here, okay.” The bartender sighed, “I’m tired of rebuilding my bar because of you Spriggans.” He said as he facepalmed, both Dimaria and Lucien glancing over at him,

“Ah c’mon Gregor, you love us,” Lucien laughed as he placed his left hand out,

“You two and Brandish, I’m not too fond of the others,” Gregor said as he watched them,

“Hah! Don’t let them hear you say that,” Dimaria laughed as she watched the bartender, it was their favorite pub, Lucien loved the food and Dimaria loved the booze.

“Just… Just take it outside,” Gregor sighed as he pointed at the door, “If you don’t you'll be banned,”

“Fine, way to twist somebody’s arm,” Lucien laughed as he placed his arms out to the side, a huge smile on his face,

Dimaria placed her hand on her hip and smirked, “Fine,” She said simply and nodded her head to Lucien, the two left the pub and went towards a nearby field,

“This way we really shouldn’t get into too much trouble,” Dimaria smirked as she pulled out her backsword,

“No using your Age Seal or Chronos Soul,” Lucien said as he pointed at her,

“Fair, if I can’t use those then you can only use one element,” Dimaria said as she placed her hand out to the side,

“Deal,” Lucien said as he held his sword out to the side, Lucien wields a three-foot longsword which is a black katana with a light green streak going down the middle of the blade, due to him currently utilizing his lightning through it, he often uses this to utilize his different elements through the sword. It also has a white hilt and has black designs going down and spirling around it, the bottom of the hilt has a golden metal cover. The tip of the blade has a stinger-esque shape rather than remaining straight, at the butt of the hilt ends in another teardrop shape.

Powerful surges of green electricity flying out of his blade, spinning around he swung it and several streaks of electricity flew at Dimaria, parting the very ground it touched she slashed the lightning away and rushed at Lucien, swinging her sword at him which he blocked with his own, the two smirking as they struggled for supremacy,

Lucien and Dimaria rushed back at each other, both swinging their blades which collided with each other, he jumped back and went for a stab which Dimaria effortlessly parried and went for a slash of her own, Lucien dodges and slashes at her throat which Dimaria blocks his attack, she swiftly kicks him in the chest sending him flying back, a gleeful smile on his face as he caught his footing,

“Excellent!” Lucien laughed as he rushed back at his friend, slashing at her, Dimaria easily dodged this and punched Lucien in the face, Dimaria’s eyes widened as Lucien didn’t react, Lucien retaliated with a backhand sending Dimaria flying to the side, landing hard on her back, as she landed a bolt of lightning rained down on her. Her eyes widened and she quickly slashed the lighting bolt away, smirking she rose to her feet and wiped the blood from her mouth,

“The Dark Phoenix,” She spat out a glob of blood to the side and chuckled, “Not a pushover,” Her smirk faded, “But playtime is over Age Scratch!”

As she yelled this several clock hands formed out of nowhere and struck Lucien from all sides making him scream out in utter agony, he fell to his knees, but when he was struck one more time he was sent to the floor, he felt the pain of every single bone in his body snapping and breaking, the burning pain in his face all came back.

Dimaria laughed, “But not good enough Lu,” She said arrogantly as she walked over to him, “Gotta say though, it was fun while it lasted,” She stopped in front of him,

Lucien continued to scream as the blonde approached him, fighting the pain Lucien kicked Dimaria’s knee making her stumble back, a glare forming on her face as he rose to his feet, scuff marks all over him, blood leaking from his mouth, “You really shouldn’t get close to your opponent when you use a disabling attack like that.” Lucien shrugged.

Lucien smirked as streaks of lighting flew from his blade, swinging it at Dimaira, as the electricity flew at her she swiftly dodged and rushed Lucien, swinging her blade at him, he managed to dodge and swung back at her, the blonde smirked and smacked his sword away, nearly smacking it out of his hand, his movements slowed due to the pain he received from Age Scratch, it had felt like every single bone in his body had shattered as it did that faithful night, wrapping her left leg around his right she shoved him to the ground and pointed her sword at his face, a smirk on her face,

“I win,” She laughed,

“Guess again,” Lucien said as he placed his left palm onto the cool and soft grass.

“Huh?” Dimaria asked in surprise as electricity began blasting from the ground, she glanced just in time to jump out of the way as a huge bolt of lightning flew from the ground and up into the sky, her eyes wide as electricity flew from the ground and flew at her from every direction, she slashed most away but was hit in the chest by one of the bolts, sending her flying back, she landed flat on her back, her eyes wide in shock as the bolt completely knocked the wind out of her,

As she slowly got to her feet Lucien was right in front of her, swinging his blade down she got her blade up over her head, blocking his blade, sparks flying, she wrapped her left leg around his right leg and he wrapped his right leg around her left leg, the two warriors pushed each other down at the same time and both fell to the floor with a thud,

Lucien was the first to his feet and swung at Dimaria, she swung at the same time, each stopping their blades an inch from each other's necks,

Lucien smirked. “Guess again.” He gave a laugh as he jumped up, dropping his sword. “Lightning Dragon Secret Art! Lightning Phoenix!” Lucien yelled and pointed his crossed palms at Dimaria, as he did a huge Phoenix made of green lightning flew at Dimaria, her eyes widened as she went to block with her sword, however, it didn’t work, her sword slammed against her chest and she flew back several meters, she landed hard on her back, her eyes wide, crackles of electricity around her, she was covered in scuff marks

“I believe this is my win?” Lucien asked as he picked his sword up and sheathed it, the sheath manipulating itself to accommodate for the shape of the sword, and he walked towards Dimaria. “C’mon.” He said as he leaned down and scooped her up. “Let’s get you back home.” He said as he began walking in the direction of the road.

-Magnolia-

Natsu true to his word lead Lazuli and Mary to Lucy’s new apartment, they instantly made themselves at home, Natsu naturally got a bag of chips and plopped down on her couch, Happy sitting on her table, eating fish, Lazuli was holding onto one of Lucy’s white lace bras, studying it, she was playing with it, pulling at and tilting her head, Mary was looking through her magazines,

“Can you believe how many Sorcerer Weekly Magazines she has?” Mary asked as she was reading one,

“Huh?” Lazuli looked over at her, “Seriously?”

“She’s totes a huge fan,”

Lazuli put the bra back in the drawer and picked up another one, it was the same kind of bra, only red,

“MY ROOM!!” Lucy yelled, getting all of their attentions to Lucy wearing a towel, her eyes popped out of her head as she eyed Natsu,

“Yo!” Natsu greeted with a huge smile as he waved at her,

“Why are you here!!” Lucy yelled as she kicked Natsu in the face and into the wall, Natsu squishing Happy into the wall too.

“Lucy! You totes took your time!” Mary said with a huge smile.

“Mary!?” Lucy yelled as she looked over, finally spotting the two women, “HEY!!” She yelled as she ran over to Lazuli, snatching her bra from her hand,

“Your bra is a cup size too large for me,” Lazuli complained, “Can you take me to where you shop?”

“No!” Lucy yelled as she watched the woman, “Who the hell are you anyways!?”

“Lazuli Balor,” Lazuli said as she extended her hand, hesitantly Lucy took it,

“We’re here cause Mira told us you got a new place,” Natsu said as he was seated on the ground, his hand on his bruised cheek.

“She told you?” Lucy asked, “SO WHAT!!” She yelled as she stormed over to Natsu, leaning down she pointed in his face, “Don’t you know the phrase “a wedge between keeps a friendship green”!? What you guys did was trespassing!!! A crime!!! You're lacking morals!!!” Lucy screamed,

“You're hurting my feelings,” Natsu said as he watched her,

“I’m the one being violated here!!” Lucy screeched.

“This is totes fun,” Mary chuckled.

Lazuli crossed her arms, “ It really is, it’s always fun watching Natsu get screamed at,”

“She’s totes reaming him out,” Mary said in an amused tone,

“It’s a nice room,” Happy said as he scratched at her wall,

“Don’t sharpen your nails on my wall you feline!!” Lucy yelled,

Mary walked over to a stack of papers with raised brows, Natsu had gone to the magazines where Mary once was,

“What’s this?” Mary asked as she began reading the front page, as she said this Lucy snapped her head over with wide eyes.

“NOOOOO!!!” Lucy yelled as she leaped over, snatching the pages out of Mary’s hands, sliding against the ground, she was on her knees, glaring at the woman,

“Huh? Now I’m curious.” Natsu said as he looked over,

“C’mon Lucy, lemme read it, I bet it’s totes good,” Mary begged,

“Every party needs a pooper that is why they invited you,” Lazuli teased as she looked over at the other blonde,

“Who cares what it is! You can’t read it!!” Lucy yelled as she waved her fist up and down, “Go home already!!”

“No way,” Lazuli said as she placed her left hand on her hip, “We just got here,” She smirked, “Where’s your hospitality?”

“You're so selfish!” She cried as she looked over at the other blonde.

After about twenty minutes the group was sitting at a table, Natsu sitting next to Lazuli whom boredly stirred the tea with a small spoon, Mary sitting next to a now dressed annoyed-looking Lucy taking a sip out of her tea,

“I just moved in so I have no furniture. You have nothing to play with, so please go home after this cup of tea,” She said, her left hand outstretched on the table while her right hand cupped her cheek.

“You're so cruel,” Natsu said with his left arm extended to the side, though he yelled out in pain as Lazuli stomped on his foot,

“OW!!” Natsu yelled,

“She offered us tea, you're the one being rude,” Lazuli scolded,

“You're the one who was playing her panties,” Happy pointed out,

“WHAT!?” Lucy yelled,

“What? They were sexy underwear, I wanted to know if I could fit in them.” Lazuli shrugged.

“WHAT!?” Lucy yelled again.

“This tea is totes good Lucy,” Mary said with a smile as she looked over at Lucy,

“Thank you Mary, at least somebody here has manners.” Lucy smiled,

“Oh yeah!” Natsu exclaimed, “Show us all those key guys you got!”

“No! It’ll consume a lot of magic power!” Lucy yelled, “And they’re not “key guys” they’re Celestial Spirits!”

“Yeah,” Lazuli said as she looked over at Lucy, “I’m interested to see who you have,” She said as she placed her hand in her pocket, patting something before pulling her hand back out, “Just show us the keys without summoning them,” The blonde shrugged,

“How many Celestial Spirits do you have?” Happy asked,

“6 units.” Lucy proudly said, “We count Celestial Spirits in units,” She said as she placed her keys on the table, “These Silver Keys are the ones you can buy at stores, Horologium, the Clock, Crux, the Sothern Cross, Lyra, the Lyer,” Lucy named her Silver Keys off, “These Gold Keys are the really rare ones that open the gates of the Zodiac. Taurus, the Bull, Aquarius, the Water Bearer, and Cancer, the Crab.” Lucy explained,

Lazuli leaned in, staring at the keys, a curious look on her face as she watched the Zodiac Keys, she knew how powerful a Celestial Mage has to be to use them effectively,

“THE CRAP!?” Natsu exclaimed in joy, “CRAPS!!?” Natsu yelled,

“CRAAAB!” Happy moaned,

“You can’t eat him!” Lazuli yelled in an annoyed tone, “Not like he’d let you,” She sighed,

“You know about Celestial Magic?” Lucy asked as she looked over at the blonde,

“Yeah, I know about Spirits, not much though,” Lazuli shrugged,

“Now that I remember,” Lucy smiled,

“What?” Lazuli asked,

“I haven’t made a contract with Nicola, the Canis Minor,” Lucy stated,

“Huh? A basic pet like Spirit?” Lazuli asked,

“Yep!” Lucy smiled

“I bought it in Hargeon,” She smiled, “Perfect timing! I can show you how Celestial Mages and Celestial Spirits make a contract,” Lucy said as she rose to her feet and went to get the key.

“OOH!” Natsu jumped to his feet, slamming his hand on the table, Happy flying up,

“Do you have to make blood pacts?” Happy asked,

“Butt seals?” Natsu asked in a disgusted expression as he glanced over at his Exceed, “That sounds painful,”

“He said blood seals.” Mary repeated, “But that's not much better,” She said as she looked back at Lucy,

“We don’t need blood seals or anything, just watch this,” Lucy said as she grabbed the key off of the desk, “I am the person who connects the road to the Celestial World!” Lucy yelled as she pointed the key forward, “Thou shalt respond to the calling and pass through the gate!” Lucy demanded, Natsu, Happy, and Mary looking at her in awe, Lazuli looked on in interest, it isn’t new to her, but she also holds Celestial Mages in high esteem, realizing the stress placed on the body, “Open the door to the Canis Minor, Nicola!!” Lucy yelled, as she did a small snowman type Spirit appeared with a huge smile on his face making Natsu, Happy, and Mary’s mouths drop. Lucy looked over at them with a huge smile on her face.

“That was totes underwhelming,” She sighed,

“D.Don’t feel too bad,” Natsu said with a sigh,

“It’s not a failure!!” Lucy yelled, waving her fists, after yelling at Natsu and Mary she picked up the Nicola and hugged him, “Ahh, sooo cute!” She said dreamily, she slowly put him down and turned to the others,

Lazuli walked over to the Nicola, kneeling down she petted him, a smile forming on her lips, “So cute,” She said as she petted him,

“Nicola’s gate doesn’t take too much magic power and is popular for being a cherished Celestial Spirit,” Lucy explained as Lazuli was baby-talking the Nicola, Mary staring at her best friend in awe, she’s never seen her like this since Happy was a kitten,

Lucy pulled out a notepad and turned to the Nicola, “Now onto the Contract, does Monday’s work for you?” Lucy asked, the Nicola shook his head, “Tuesday’s?” The Nicola nodded his head,

As she was making her contract Mary nudged Natsu, “This is totes dull,” Mary said as Natsu nodded,

“It is pretty plain,”

“Aye.” Happy nodded,

“Okay, the contract is done!” Lucy smiled, “It’s really easy,” The blonde said as she looked over to the others, “While it looks boring it is really important,” Lucy explained, “Celestial Spirit Mages regard contracts meaning promises with utmost importance! That is why I will never break promises.” Lucy says as she pointed at them.

“I see,” Natsu nodded,

“Oh!!! I need to name him!” Lucy suddenly said,

“But, I thought his name was Nicola,” Mary and Natsu said at the same time,

“That is a generic name,” Lucy deadpanned, kneeling down she finally came up with a name as she held her arms out, “Come here Plue!” Lucy said with a smile, the Nicola rushing over to her,

“Plue?” Natsu asked with a confused look on his face,

“Doesn’t it sound cute?” Lucy asked with a huge smile, “Right Plue?” She asked as she hugged him.

“Plue is a Canis Minor, but he doesn’t go “woof woof”, it’s weird,” Happy said as he walked over,

“You don’t go “meow meow” either,” Lucy rebutted,

“She makes a point,” Lazuli said with a shrug, as they spoke Plue began moving around, placing his hands together,

“What’s he doing Lucy?” Mary asked in a confused tone,

“I don’t know,” Lucy said as she watched it,

When Plus finished Natsu fell to his knees with an amazed look on his face, staring at the Celestial Spirit,

“PLUE!!! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!” Natsu yelled,

“He understood it!?” Lucy exclaimed as she put her hands out in shock,

“Celestial Spirit, huh….” Natsu said as he kneeled up, “Hrmmm,” He said, deep in thought. “Okay!!” Natsu rose to his feet, Lazuli crossing her arms, “I’ve made up my mind! I agree with Plue’s idea!!” Natsu said as he looked down at the Spirit, “Let’s make a team!!” Natsu yelled with a huge smile, “I mean, Lazuli and Mary are already a team, but we should all form one big team!!” Natsu yelled,

Lazuli and Mary glanced at each other and gave a small nod of agreement before looking back at Natsu,

“Team?” Lucy asked,

“I see!!” Happy yelled as he flew up, “Aye!! All the members of the Guild are family, but we make teams with whoever we get along with. If you're a team dangerous quests become easier.” Happy explained as he put his right palm up.

“That’s a good idea!!” Lucy said as she put a fist up, a bright look in her eyes, “Sounds fun!!”

“Eh, I got nothing better to do.” Lazuli shrugged as she tilted her head,

“All right!!” Natsu yelled, breathing fire as he looked up, putting his fists up.

“The contract has been sealed,” Lucy smiled as she walked over,

“AYE!!” Happy said as he jumped up,

Mary shrugged as she walked over to Lucy and jumped up herself, “This’ll totes be fun!”

Lazuli chuckled as she leaned against the desk, a smirk on her face, “This’ll be interesting,”

“He says a lot of things, but it seems I’ve got his approval, same with Mary, I’m not sure about Lazuli though,” Lucy thought to herself as Natsu slammed a piece of paper onto the table,

“Let’s get to work then! I’ve already decided!!” Natsu said in an excited tone,

“My,” Lucy said with a smile as she clasped her hands together, a dreamy smile on her face, “You're thinking too fast,” She said as she picked up the paper, reading it, Mary reading it over her shoulder, “Shiro Tsume town huh, that’s close, WHOA!!” Lucy yelled as she rose to her feet, nearly headbutting Mary on her way up, “We just need to get a book back from a mansion of someone called Duke of Evaroo… and get 200,000 thousand jewels!”

“Whoa, that’s 50,000 each,” Mary said to herself,

“I usually don’t get out of bed for that much,” Lazuli said as she walked over to her friend.

“Right!? Isn’t it an easy job!?” Natsu asked,

Lucy suddenly froze as she read another part, her eyes nearly popping out of her skull.

“Huh?” Both Lazuli and Mary looked over at the girl.

“Hrm?” Sweat beaded down her face as she read the warning about the Duke,

Mary looked over Lucy’s shoulder,

“The Duke of Evaroo, Warning, this man is a womanizer, a pervert, and a ******! Is now hiring a blonde maid.” Mary read aloud, she looked over at Natsu and Happy, “That’s totes not cool,”

Lucy looked over at the two guys, her eyes wide, her mouth agape,

“Lucy’s got blonde hair,” Natsu whispered,

“Yep! And unlike Lazuli she can’t beat us up,” Happy said, “Let’s ask her to sneak in as the maid,”

“Were you planning this from the beginning!?” Lucy yelled. She turned away, grabbing onto her cheeks as Natsu smirked, cupping his chin, “You tricked me!!” Lucy yelled,

“I see Celestial Mages value contracts. Very admirable indeed,” Natsu said with a smirk,

“CRUEL!!” Lucy yelled, “You deceived me!!! Cheater!!!”

“Let’s go now Lucy,” Natsu smirked,

“I don’t want to be a maid!”

“Let’s rehearse now, call Happy “Master”,” Natsu said,

“Definitely not a cat!” Lucy yelled,

“Hold up.” Lazuli said as she grabbed Lucy by the back of her shirt, a smirk on her face, “I’ll cut ya a deal, I’ll guarantee your safety, and I’ll give you an extremely powerful Spirit, if you be my servant and call me “master” for a month,” Lazuli offered,

“What key?” Lucy asked,

“I dunno,” Lazuli said as she pulled the box out of her skirt pocket and handed it to Lucy, “Open it up and summon it, make your little contract,”

Lucy opened the box spotting a key, it was black and in the shape of a lightning bolt, “HUH!? Where did you get this!?” Lucy asked as she snapped her head back up at Lazuli,

“I got it as an additional reward with my prize money, useless to me, obviously,” Lazuli said as she watched the blonde,

“Make the stupid contract later Lucy,” Natsu sighed, “Just put it on your key chain and let’s go,” Natsu complained,

-Fairy Tail Guild-

“Huh? Where’s the Evaroo job?” Lyon sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and stared at the board, he was planning on taking the job with Loke and splitting the money 50/50.

“Did someone take it?” Levi asked, Jet and Droy standing behind her,

“Yeah, Natsu said he’ll ask Lucy, Mary, and Lazuli to go with him,” Lisanna said as she looked over, “I kinda wanted to go with him,” She sighed,

“Loke, Lyon, it’s for the best that you two don’t go,” Makarov said, he didn’t even look over, he just stared forward and sat on his usual spot on the bar.

“Makarov?” Lyon asked as he looked over at him,

“That job has gotten a little troublesome, I just got in contact with the client and-”

“Was it canceled?” Mira cut him off, making Makarov smirk.

“No, the reward was raised to 2 million jewels, or so I was told,”

“Ten times more!!!” Lyon, Levi. and Loke yelled at the same time,

“Such a waste,” Lyon sighed, “That pink haired fire breathing fool is going to get all that money,”

“Wh-why all of a sudden?” Mira asked in shock,

“Yeah, did it get more dangerous Master Makarov?” Lisanna asked in worry,

“I missed a hell of a good job,” A member sighed,

“Damn, I should’ve taken that job,” Mina’s bored tone was heard from upstairs.

“It’s getting interesting,” Gray smirked,​

Chapter 6; The Duke of Evaroo

Lazuli, Mary, Lucy, Natsu, and Happy sat in a carriage, Mary next to Lucy and Lazuli next to Natsu, Natsu sweating and covering his mouth and Lazuli leaning against the window, her cheeks bloated, her eyes white,

Lucy stared at Lazuli in a very condescending way, she was leaning in slightly, her chin resting on the back of her hands, “How are you feeling on the carriage master?”

“Eat me,” Lazuli burped out before moaning in distress,

“I’m roleplaying as your master!” Happy teased as he put his paws up.

“Shut up cat!” Lucy yelled,

“This is totes an easy job,” Mary chuckled as she looked out the window, “50,000 each for destroying some book?” She asked, “I love destroying personal property,”

“It really is!” Lucy said happily,

“Huh?” Happy looked over, “You seem rather interested in it, considering you didn’t like the idea,”

“He’s got a point you know,” Mary said as she looked over to Lucy, “You are happy for something you aren’t excited for,”

“Of course!” Lucy said, “It’s my first job after all! I’ll do my best!” She said as she gripped her fist and smiled,

“I’m sure you will,” Lazuli sarcastically burped out, covering her mouth with her hand,

“I just have to sneak into the mansion and get one book, right?” Lucy asked as she put a hand out,

“To some random perverts house,” Mary pointed out as she looked over at her new friend,

“Yup, the perverted old farts house,” Lucy said with a nod, she leaned forward, making sure to push out her cleavage, “I’m pretty confident in my sexiness you know,” Lucy smiled.

“That’s not understandable from a cat's point of view.” Happy deadpanned,

“No, she’s right,” Mary said as she patted Lucy’s arm,

“But just so you know for this job since you guys won’t really be participating in most of it, we’ll split the reward, 5-1-1-1-1,” Lucy said,

“Oh, so you're cool with that?” Mary asked with a smirk, “Honestly I was waiting for Lazuli to tell you that, we’re getting the 5,” Mary said shrugging her shoulders, “Not like the rest of you are strong enough to stop us,” She smirked,

“I’m taking 5!!” Lucy yelled as she looked over at her,

“W..wait a minute,” Natsu said with a shake of his head, “W-We have stuff to do too,”

“What is that?” Lucy asked,

“I’m thinking about being a maid too,” Mary shrugged, “If you're that rich, why not hire two sexy babes?” Mary smirked with a wink, putting her hand in a peace sign over her right eye,

“We’ll be rescuing you two when you get caught, I won’t make a mistake like that,” Natsu said,

“Ye...Yeah, not letting you two… get hurt…, we need the bait y’know…” Lazuli said in between breaths,

“Are we bait!!??” Mary and Lucy exclaimed,

“I’m not being a maid anymore!” Mary shook her head,

“Too late Mary, you already agreed,” Lucy smirked at her,

-Alvarez-

Lucien sighed as he walked down the street, his hands were behind his head, his eyes closed as he hummed out a tune, the warm summer air hitting his face, the sun beaming down on him, a sheet of ice above him,

“Tch, what a pain, why is it so hot?” Lucien asked as he opened his eyes and glanced up, he crossed his arms and continued to walk down the paved road, he just wanted something good to eat, in Alvarez it was hard to just find one place, besides, today was his vacation, he wasn’t doing anything, he wasn’t even bothering with his personal army given to him by Emperor Spriggan himself, like all other Spriggan 12 members, he has his own army, the Lucien Squad.

Finally deciding on the ice cream shop he turned and walked down the street towards the shop, luckily it was Sunday so there really was no line, as he got to the man behind the booth he smiled,

“The usual, Lucien?” The man asked,

Lucien chuckled, “You know me too well, yes, the usual,” He said as he placed his hands behind his head, “It’s too damn hot out today,” He said as he glanced up, the sheet of ice vanishing.

“Perfect day for my fudge cookie ice cream sundae huh,” The man asked, getting a laugh out of Lucien.

“Exactly,” He said as he looked back at the man, “Hopefully this is exactly what the doctor ordered,”

The man chuckled, “Hopefully it is,”

“Yes, hopefully, though you never disappoint,” Lucien said with a small chuckle,

The man turned back to Lucien with a bowl in his hand, it looked like the usual Sundae, it also had a few cookies on the top embedded into the ice cream, strawberry and chocolate syrup on the top,

“Thanks,” Lucien said as he turned and walked away, he was planning on eating it while he walked, though something got his attention, out of the corner of his eye he spotted Brandish with a banana split sitting at a seat with an umbrella over her, he smirked and made his way over,

“Randi,”

“Hm?” Brandish looked up at her comrade and smiled, “Lu,” She said as she glanced down at his bowl.

“Small world, I didn’t expect to see you in Alvarez,” Lucien said as he took a seat opposite of her,

Brandish shrugged, “I hate dealing with tedious things, I finished my job and came home,”

“Everything is tedious to you,” Lucien shrugged as he took a bite from his sundae,

“Because everything is tedious,” She said as she watched him,

“With people of our caliber it is hard to find an entertaining job isn’t it?” Lucien asked, “The most fun I’ve had since I was a child was my sparring match with Mari,” He shrugged,

“Who won?” Brandish asked,

“I did,” Lucien paused, he chuckled, “Honestly, I just want a good, real, serious fight, someone to push me over the edge y’know? Someone to force me to use all of my magic.” He said as he took another bite,

Brandish laughed, “You can be tiresome sometimes,” She said as she watched him,

“I wanna wipe out a Guild, surely that’ll be fun,” He smirked,

“There aren’t many impressive Guilds out there that isn’t already being controlled by Emperor Spriggan,” Brandish said with a shrug,

“Yeah,” Lucien shrugged, “It’s a shame isn’t it?” He asked as he leaned back in his seat, “Sometimes it sucks to be powerful, nothing is fun anymore, I almost regret having all those Dragon Slayer Lacrima implanted into me,”

“Why? You mastered nine different types of magics, not many people can brag about that, especially anyone your age,” Brandish pointed out.

“Probably because I begged August to implant them into me when I was thirteen, not expecting things to get so damn dull,” Lucien argued,

“You hardly use more than one type of Magic in a fight to begin with,” Brandish said as she pointed her hand to the side, “You really have nothing to complain about, especially when you usually have Omega, Krul, or Mariko fight for your battles for you,”

Lucien paused, knowing that she was right but he didn’t want to admit it, “Sh. Shut up,” Lucien said as he turned his head,

Brandish held no reaction and stood up, “I’ve finished my banana split,” She said as Lucien looked over,

“Huh?”

She rose and walked away from him, pausing she tilted her head back and glanced over at the man. “See you around Lu,” She said as she turned and began walking again.

“I hate it when she’s right,” Lucien sighed as he placed his hands behind his head,

-Shirotsume Town-

“We’re here!!!” Lucy said with a huge smile as she wiped the sweat from her head, Lazuli, and Natsu stumbling behind her,

“I’ll never ride a carriage again,” Natsu said weakly,

“Neither will I,” Lazuli said as she held her stomach,

“You say that every time.” Happy and Mary said at the same time as they looked over at the Dragon Slayers.

“Anyway!” Natsu said as he began walking forward, “I’m hungry, I’m going to go get something to eat!”

“How about the Hotel? Why don’t we put our stuff away first?” Happy asked, walking next to Natsu, Lazuli wasn’t too far behind them, Mary and Lucy stood side by side as they watched them walk off.

“I’m not really hungry. Why don’t you just eat your own fire?” Lucy asked as she looked over to Lazuli, “Can’t you just eat your own light too?”

Both Dragon Slayers stopped and glared at Lucy,

“What are you saying?” Natsu asked, “Do you eat your Plue?”

“Or what about your other Spirits?” Lazuli asked,

“Of course not!!” Lucy yelled,

“It’s the same thing,’ Lazuli said as she crossed her arms, “We can’t eat our own magic, it’ll make us sick,” She explained, putting her arm to the side,

“So you can’t just eat your fire and light.” Lucy said as she shrugged, “What a hassle,”

“Oh!” Lucy spun around, “I’ll go check out the town for a bit, you guys can go and have your meal,” She said before looking at Mary, “Care to come?” She asked,

“Yeah, sure,” Mary shrugged and followed the blonde,

“What the… It’s more fun to eat with everyone,” Natsu said as he watched them leave,

“It really is,” Lazuli sighed, “But whatever, let’s find a cafe.” She said as she turned and began walking, it didn’t take long for them to find a restaurant, once they did they sat at a table, Natsu shoving food into his mouth as Happy downed fish, while Lazuli was eating pasta cleanly,

“You guys are disgusting,” She sighed,

“Let’s keep the oily ones for Lucy!” Natsu said happily,

“She does look like she loves that stuff,” Happy said.

“Since when do I like oily food?” Lucy sighed getting everyone’s attention, they all froze as they saw what Lucy and Mary wore,

“Oh! Lu-” Natsu froze, upon seeing them, they both wore maid uniforms, Lucy’s hair in short pigtails and Mary wearing her hair in a ponytail, while Lucy smiled and held her index finger under her lip Mary looked uncomfortable,

“After all, I look good in anything.” Lucy smiled,

“This totes isn’t my style,” Mary said as she grabbed onto the bottom of the skirt, staring down,

“Um…” Lazuli looked over to Natsu and Happy for confirmation on what she was seeing,

“How is your meal ma’am?” Lucy asked as she stared at Lazuli,

“I didn’t expect her to go this far with that whole servant role,” Lazuli said in awe. “Imma roll with it,”

“I heard that!!” Lucy yelled,

"You were supposed to." Lazuli pointed out boredly.

After their meal, the group went to the clients home,

“This place is huge,” Lazuli said in awe as she stared at the manner, “I mean…. Wow…” She shook her head,

“It is magnificent,” Lucy agreed,

“I can’t believe someone is actually paying 200,000 jewel to destroy some book, this dude is totes rich,” Mary said as she crossed her arms,

“But what I don’t get is why pay so much for some stupid book?” Lazuli asked,

As they were speaking Natsu loudly knocked on the door,

“May I have your name please?” A voice came from behind the door,

“We’re from Fairy-”

“Shhh!!! Be quiet, please!!!” The voice yelled,

“Tch, he’s the one who needs to be quiet,” Lazuli sighed as she crossed her arms,

“Excuse me, but can you use the backdoor please?”

“Yeah sure, whatever.” Lazuli sighed as she turned and walked around the garden, the group behind her, it didn’t take long to get to the back door which was already open, a man and woman there to greet them,

“I’m terribly sorry for earlier, my name is Kirby Melon,” The man greeted, “This is my wife,” He nodded his head to the woman,

“You have a very tasty name!” Lazuli exclaimed,

“That’s rude!” Lucy yelled as they followed behind Kirby,

“No, it’s quite alright, I get that a lot,” He laughed as he led the group to what Lazuli could assume to be the living room,

As the group sat down Lucy cupped her chin, deep in thought, “Melon… this town’s name too, I’ve heard of them somewhere before,”

“I wouldn’t have imagined mages from the renowned Fairy Tail would accept this job,” Kirby said with a smile,

“Really? I’m surprised this job is still available,” Natsu said nonchalantly as he rested his elbow on the back of his seat,

“Everyone else was being cautious because this job and it’s reward didn’t match very much,” Lucy explained,

“She has a point, it is pretty shady,” Lazuli said as she cupped her chin, “It really doesn’t make much sense to offer that much for such an inane job.”

“And you're young too, you must be famous Mages,” Kirby said,

“Natsu is called Salamander and Lazuli is called the Lightbringer,” Lucy said as she looked over at Natsu and Lazuli who sat side by side,

“Ooh! I’ve heard of those nicknames!” Kirby exclaimed, he glanced over to Lucy and Mary, “And they are….”

“We’re Mages from Fairy Tail too!” Lucy yelled,

“Is that a hobby or something?” Kirby asked as Mary glared at him, he waved his hands, “Not that there’s anything wrong with that, I mean… It’s okay.”

As Mary glared Lucy looked down, a tear streaming down her face, Natsu, Happy, and Lazuli laughing at them,

“I wanna go home now,” Lucy said under her breath,

“Let’s talk about the work,” Kirby said as he clasped his hands together,

“Yes, let’s,” Lazuli said as she leaned back, resting her hands behind her head,

“There is only one thing I’m asking you to do, the one and only copy of “Daybreak” that the Duke of Evaroo owns… Please incinerate it.”

“So we don’t have to steal it?” Natsu asked in confusion,

“Well, that just makes our job ten times easier, get Lucy and Mary in, and they should be able to handle it from there,” Lazuli shrugged, “If things get that bad, Mary can control others movements and can even temporarily copy someone’s magic and use it as her own,” She explained,

“That’s pretty cruel magic,” Lucy thought to herself,

“I’m basically asking you to destroy someone else’s property without permission, so it’s almost the same as stealing,” Kirby said,

“That’s surprising, I thought you were going to ask us to retrieve the book that he took from you,” Lucy said as she watched the client,

“I’m down for that, I totes love destroying things people cherish,” Mary said coldly,

“Incinerate it huh?” Natsu smirked, “Why not just burn down the entire mansion?”

“I like that plan, I can destroy it with my heavenly fire!” Lazuli excitedly agreed,

“That’ll be totes easy,” Mary smirked as she looked over at them,

“NO!!! You'll definitely go to jail for that!” Lucy yelled, “What’s in that book anyway?”

“Who cares?” Natsu asked, “We’re getting 200,000!!”

“No,” Kirby began, “I’ll pay you 2 million, the contingency fee is 2 million.”

As he said this all of the mages looked over at him with wide eyes,

“Two…” Lazuli and Mary said at the same time in utter shock,

“Million?” Natsu asked in shock,

“HELL YEAH!!” Lazuli yelled as she jumped into the air along with Natsu,

“My, you didn’t know about the increase?” Kirby asked,

“2 million!!? Hold on!!! If we divide it by five,...” Natsu thought aloud, “I can’t calculate!!” Natsu yelled,

“It’s easy,” Happy said as he looked at Natsu, “I get 1 million, you get 1 million, and Lucy, Mary, and Lazuli can split the rest.”

“You're smart Happy!!!” Natsu yelled as he looked at the Exceed in awe.

“Like hell you will!!” Lazuli yelled as she glared at the two,

“Now, now, calm down,” Kirby said, sweat beading down his face.

“W..w..why increase it to 2 million all of a sudden?” Lucy asked as she slowly looked over at him,

“Does it matter?” Lazuli asked as she looked over at Lucy, “If we split it evenly, that’s 500,000 each,” She explained,

Kirby looked down, gripping onto his knees, “That book really needs to be destroyed. I can’t forgive that books existence,”

“Pardon?” Lazuli asked, Kirby, didn’t have time to answer before Natsu grabbed Lazuli and Lucy’s arms, snatching them as he ran,

“Let’s go Mary!! I’m fired up!!” Natsu yelled,

“Natsu!” Mary yelled as she jumped to her feet, “Wait up jackass!!” Mary yelled as she hopped the couch,

_______

-The Duke of Evaroo’s mansion-

“Excuse us,” Lucy smiled, she stood at the door with Mary, “I came to apply for the blonde maid position,” Lucy said with a smile,

“I’m just here for a maid position,” Mary shrugged, as nobody answered Mary knocked on the door, “Excuse me!! We’re here for maid positions!!” Mary yelled.

“Calm down Mary,” Lucy said as she patted her friend's shoulder, “We got this.”

“Do your best guys,” Natsu said, Lazuli, Happy and him hiding behind a tree,

As the ground was being drilled up next to them both Lucy and Mary looked over, Mary took a step back, grabbing Lucy she shoved the weaker mage behind her, a huge pink-haired woman jumped up from the hole

“Maid applicants?” She asked in a very deep voice,

“That is a very deep voice for a woman,” Mary muttered,

“Whoa!” Lucy yelled,

“There’s two girls who came here for the maid position master!” The woman yelled at the hole, as she did a small man jumped out of the hole, landing in front of her,

Mary rose her arrow-shaped brows as he landed next to the pink-haired woman,

“Boyoyoyo! Did you call me?” He asked,

“He’s here..” Lucy squealed under her breath,

“Let me see,” The Duke said as Lucy was next to Mary again, he looked the two up and down,

“Nice to meet you.” Lucy smiled nervously, sweat beading down her face, “He’s giving me the goosebumps,” Lucy said to herself,

“I’m getting totes uncomfortable…” Mary muttered,

“Rejected! Both of you.” The Duke sneered as he turned around, “Get out of here ugly’s.”

“Ugly?” Lucy asked in shock,

“Time to go home ugly,” The pink-haired woman said as she grabbed Lucy by the back of her uniform, lifting her up, Mary pointed at her, in an attempt to make her put Lucy down,

Mary’s eyes widened as her Command Magic didn’t work on her, “That isn’t possible…” She uttered in fear,

“You too ugly,” The woman said as she grabbed Mary by her face, lifting her up.

“For someone as greeaaaat as I!” The Duke yelled as he jumped back into the hole, “Only beautiful girls suit me!”

“NOOO!” Lucy yelled in shock as the pink-haired woman flung her away, Mary was next, being flung as far as Lucy.

After a few minutes, when they went back to the others Lucy sat against the tree, hugging her knees, her head down.

“You're useless,” Natsu said bluntly,

“Why didn’t you just use your Command Magic on that chick?” Lazuli asked,

“It didn’t work,” Mary said as she put her hand out to the side, “She isn’t human, this has never happened before,”

“It’s not that!!” Lucy yelled as she swung her arms to the side, “It’s just that his sense of beauty is retarded!!”

“Ah, excuses,” Happy smiled as he put a paw up,

“How vexing!” Lucy yelled at Happy,

“Now to change to operation 2,” Natsu smirked as he punched his open palm,

“I’ll never forgive that pervert!!” Lucy yelled, tears streaming down her face as she had her fist up,

“I’m burning this place to the ground!” Lazuli laughed,

________

“Mages came again in spite of the previous failure, and that mark, it’s Fairy Tail this time, the blonde one was too dumb to hide her mark, the purple-haired one was smart enough to hide hers, they could have sent me two girls who are more beautiful at least, now, how should I kill the Mages this time?” The Duke said to himself, he sat on his throne, two huge men standing behind him,​

Chapter 7; Lucy’s first job

Natsu, Lazuli, and Mary were on the roof, staring into a window, Happy carrying Lucy to the spot,

“Your wings aren’t going to disappear yet are they?” Lucy asked,

“Aye,” Happy said as he put her down, “We’re here,”

“Thanks, Happy,” Lucy said as her feet touched solid ground,

Lazuli and Natsu looked into the window as Mary stood over them, crossing her arms,

“Why do we have to sneak in?” Natsu asked,

“Yeah, why not just burst through the front door, I’m more than strong enough to defeat everyone here by myself,” Lazuli said rather arrogantly,

“It doesn’t matter, although it’s under someone else's request what we’re doing is pretty much robbery,” Lucy explained.

“So?” Mary asked as she looked over at the blonde,

“The T in “Operation T” stands for “Totsugeki”, so we’ll go in from the front door and blow up anyone who gets in our way,” Natsu explained,

“NO!!” Lucy yelled,

“Then we burn the book to ash,” Lazuli added,

“I said you couldn’t do that!!” Lucy yelled,

“I don’t think I care,” Lazuli said as she looked back at Lucy, “500,000 may be pocket change, but it’s still a job, and I’ve never failed a job,” Lazuli argued,

“I don’t care how many thieves and monsters any of you exterminated, but the target this time is the most influential man! Even if he is a major pervert. He’s not a villain,” Lucy explained,

“Lucy,” Mary said in a serious tone, getting the blonde's attention, “My Command Magic totes didn’t work on that huge chick… She isn’t Human,” Mary explained, “We need to take these guys out, we have no idea what they're capable of,”

“It doesn’t matter Mary,” Lucy said as she slumped to her knees, “If we do things wrong, the military will get involved,” An image of Siegrain flashed through his mind,

“So?” Lazuli asked, “Siegrain and Corvus both have chairs on the Magic Council, they’ll get us out of any hot water,” She explained,

“Besides, aren’t you the one who said you'd never forgive him?” Natsu asked,

Lucy turned her back to them, a smirk on her face, her eyes widened, her fist clenched while her other hand grabbed onto her upper arm, “Of course I won’t forgive him!!! He said such bad things to me and Mary!!!” Lucy said, “So in addition to burning the book, I’m also going to hide his shoes and stuff!!!”

“Now that’s just petty,” Natsu said as he watched her,

“I’m starting to like barbie,” Lazuli smirked,

“Wait, you're totes blonde too,” Mary said as she looked over at Lazuli,

“And?”

“Shouldn’t that make you a barbie too?”

Lazuli froze, her eyes widened, “Sh. Shut up.” She shook her head,

Lucy gave a small chuckle as she glanced over at Mary,

Natsu sighed as he placed his hand on the glass, melting a hole in it, reaching in he unlocked the window and opened it,

“Good job Natsu,” Lazuli said as she hopped inside, dusting her clothes off,

“Is this a storage room or something?” Lucy asked as she got inside,

“It’s totes weird,” Mary said as she crossed her arms and looked around,

“Yeah, it is,” Lazuli said as she took a few steps forward, leaning down she stared into an orb with a small wolf fur on it,

“Let’s go through that door over there,” Lucy said as she pointed out a door,

“Hm?” Lazuli looked over, “Yeah sure whatever,” She sighed as she followed behind the group, as they were sliding against the wall Lazuli simply just walked out in the open and walked down the hall,

“Hey Lucy, don’t tell me we’re going to be searching room after room like this?” Natsu sighed,

“We are!” Lucy hissed,

“This’ll be totes boring,” Mary sighed,

“But it pays good money,” Lazuli said as she crossed her arms,

“Isn’t it just faster to ask someone where the book is?” Natsu asked,

“Aye,”

“Don’t be stupid,” Mary sighed,

“Intruders!”

Lazuli looked over spotting that huge pink-haired woman with a bunch of girls behind her,

“Eh?” Lazuli rose a brow,

Before she could act Natsu jumped up, throwing a kick that hurled fire towards them, taking out all of the guards,

“Impressive,” Lazuli smirked as she looked over at Natsu,

“Ninja,” Natsu said as he used his scarf as a ninja mask, “We can’t let them find us just yet,” Natsu whispered,

“Ummm?” Lazuli, Mary, and Lucy said at the same time,

“Too late dumbass,” Lazuli sighed,

“Oh no!!!” Natsu yelled as he grabbed Lucy’s arms, “I bet someone’s coming this way!!! Let’s hide in one of the rooms!!” Natsu yelled,

“If they wanna come at us, just let them come, it’ll be my turn this time,” Lazuli said as Mary ran with the group, afraid that every guard in the manner will be resistant to her magic,

“Whatever!! Just hide!!!” Natsu yelled as he slammed a random door open, as soon as everyone was inside he slammed it shut,

“Huh, pretty convenient,” Lazuli said as she glanced around, noticing they were in the library,

“Yeah, that book is in here,” Mary said as she looked at all the books,

“Seriously though, what one person needs this many books?” Lazuli asked,

“The Duke of Evaroo looks stupid but he has a good collection of books,” Lucy said as she pulled a book out, Lazuli and Mary both split off, looking through the books for Day Break, “Let’s find it,” Lucy said, “If he reads all of these books then I might respect him a little bit,”

Lazuli looked through the books, tossing every book that wasn’t Day Break behind her carelessly, while she liked to read she wanted to get this job done as soon as possible, that Evaroo guy really innerved her, and that was very uncommon,

“Oooooh! I found a golden book!” Natsu yelled as he pulled Day Break out, the other Mages looked over at him,

“Well? Is it the right book?” Mary asked as she watched the fire Mage,

“It is!!” Natsu yelled, “We found it!!”

“That was easy,” Lazuli said as she approached,

“Let’s burn it!” Natsu smirked as Lucy approached,

“W...Wait a minute!” Lucy yelled as she snatched the book out of his hands, “This. This Auther is Kemu Zaleon!!”

“Who?” Mary asked in confusion,

“I’m a huge fan of his work!!” Lucy yelled, “I thought I’ve read all of his titles!! Does this mean this one was unpublished!?” She yelled as she held the book up

“Some famous writer from back in the day,” Lazuli said in a bored tone, “Now, let’s just destroy the damn book and go home,” She said apathetically as she extended her right hand to the side,

“What are you talking about!!? This is a cultural heritage!! There’s no way we can destroy it!!”

“You're abandoning your job?” Natsu asked,

“That’s totes not cool,” Mary crossed her arms,

“I said I’m a big fan of his!!” Lucy snapped, shaking her fist at the group,

“Now you're mad at us?” Natsu asked,

“Then let’s pretend we burnt it!!! I’ll keep the book!!!” Lucy begged,

“I don’t want to lie,” Natsu said as he crossed his arms,

“That’s a no for me too,” Lazuli said as she eyed the book,

“Didn’t you hear me!?” Lucy yelled, “This is the only copy in the world… If you burn it! I can’t read it anymore!!”

“I see, I see,” A voice came from the crumbling ground, making the group look over, as they did Evaroo jumped from the hole, “So that’s what you guys were after. I’m glad to allow you guys to do whatever! I’m a genius”

“We were spotted because you wanted to throw a fit,” Lazuli sighed as she watched the man,

“S...sorry,” Lucy said softly,

Evaroo scoffed, “I was wondering what those Mages were looking so frantically for,” He said as he watched them, “And it was that worthless book,”

“Worthless?” Mary asked in a surprised tone,

“The client was willing to pay 2 million to destroy this book, and the owner Evaroo said it was worthless,” Lucy said to herself, “S..so can we keep the book then?” Lucy asked as she looked at the book with an excited look on her face,

“No, regardless of how worthless it is. The book still belongs to me,” Evaroo said as he waved his hand to the side.

“You're so greedy,” Mary said as she watched Evaroo,

“Shut up ugly,”

“HEY!!” Mary yelled, “I’ll kick your!” She was stopped by Lazuli who covered her mouth, holding back the flailing woman,

“All we have to do is burn it and we’ll be done here,” Natsu said as he watched Evaroo,

“No!! Absolutely not!!” Lucy yelled,

“Lucy!!” Natsu growled as he glared at the blonde, “It’s our job!”

“Then at least let me read it,” Lucy said as she opened the book and slumped to her knees, immediately beginning to read,

“Here!?” Natsu and Mary yelled at the same time,

“Bullshit!! I don’t like this!!” Evaroo yelled, “Vanish Brothers!”

As he yelled this, huge double doors opened revealing two big guys who quickly approached, standing behind Evaroo.

“It’s finally time for business,” One of the brothers said,

“If we get paid without doing any actual work, mama will get mad at us again,” The other one said,

“Who the fu-”

“Good afternoon,” One of the brothers said, interrupting Lazuli,

“These brats are Mages from Fairy Tail?” The other brother asked,

“Hey, that guild mark,” Lazuli said as she squinted her red eyes at it, “I know that mark, these guys are from a mercenary guild,”

“Huh?” Natsu looked over at her,

“This should be fun,” Lazuli said as she cracked her knuckles,

“Boyoyoyo! Southern Wolves are always hungry!! Prepare to die.” Evaroo said happily as he threw his hands up.

Glancing over everyone spotted Lucy still immersed in the book, ignoring everything else,

“HEY!!” Everyone yelled as they threw their hands to the side,

“What a joke,” One of the brothers sighed,

“They claimed to be Mages from Fairy Tail,” The other sighed,

“Vanish Brothers!! Retrieve the book at once!! And kill them all!!” Evaroo yelled as he pointed at the group.

“This,” Lucy said as sweat beaded from her face, she shook as she read, “Guys!! Buy me some time!!” Lucy yelled as she leaped to her feet, “I think this book has some kind of secret!!”

“Huh?” Lazuli, Mary, and Natsu said at the same time,

“Secret?” Evaroo beamed,

“Lucy?” Natsu called out, “Where are you going!?” He yelled,

“Let me read somewhere!!” Lucy yelled as she ran out of the room,

“S..secret!?” Evaroo asked, “M-might it be a treasure map or something!? I-i’ve gotta act quick!!” Evaroo yelled as he jumped up and drilled into the ground. “Change of plan! I’ll get her myself!! Vanish Brothers!! Obliterate those brats!!” He yelled,

“Selfish clients tire me out,” One of the brothers sighed as he facepalmed, “For real,”

“Yeah,” Lazuli sighed, “This is getting pretty tiresome,” Lazuli sighed as she crossed her arms, “Still, I’m getting bored, she glanced over at Happy and Natsu, “Guys, go get Lucy,” She glanced over at Mary, “Mary, stay here and back me up if they overwhelm me,” She said as she looked back at the brothers,

“Lazuli..” Happy breathed out,

“Be careful!” Natsu yelled as he turned and ran after Lucy, Happy close behind him,

“C’mon Control Mage,” One of the brothers said as he looked over at Mary,

“Eh?” Lazuli said with raised brows, “How do you know what kind of magic she uses?” She asked,

“We saw everything out of the surveillance lacrima, we saw her attempting to use her magic on the pink-haired guard,” He explained,

“That other girl is a keyholder type, a Celestial Mage isn’t she? Eight contracts, that cat flies so he has wing type magic, and the guy uses fire magic,” The other brother explained,

‘As for you, we haven’t seen you use your magic yet, so you may be a surprise, luckily we like surprises,” The other brother said,

“Huh, you guys are smarter than you look,” Lazuli smirked as she took a step forward, “Shame that you aren’t going to expect what I’m about to dish out,”

“The challenge excites us,” One of the brothers calmly said,

“Really,” Lazuli said as she placed her hand on her neck, pushing lightly she cracked her neck, a smirk on her face, “I hate to break it to you, but I’m an S-Class Mage, so you stand zero chance in defeating me,” Lazuli bragged,

“S-Class?” One of the brothers stammered out,

“She’s lying!” The other waved his hand to the side,

“Am I now?” She chuckled, “I don’t usually do this, but I’m in a particularly sour mood, so I’ll take a page out of my brother's book, I’ll show you losers no mercy.”

One of the brothers scoffed as he rushed her, she dodged his attack as white light enveloped her foot with a light blue exterior, she swiftly kicked the man in the face sending him flying to the side, she quickly turned to the other brother, dodging the attack from his large frying pan she punched him in the gut, making him cough up blood and slump to his knees, she simply kneed him in the face sending him backward, whiplashing against the floor,

“Seriously? That was it?” Lazuli asked in a disappointed tone,

“That was totes fast,” Mary laughed, though she paused as she saw the pink-haired woman, “I got this one!” Mary yelled as she chased after the woman,

“Mary!” Lazuli yelled, she sighed. "She can get as annoying as Lucien was when he always ran off. Such a tiresome act."

-Alvarez-

Lucien was in a bar with Dimaria, the two sharing a drink, suddenly he tensed up, his eyes widened,

“Huh? What is it?” Dimaria asked, putting her wooden mug down as she carefully watched her friend.

“I dunno,” Lucien said as he rubbed the back of his head, “I just suddenly got the chills,”

"Well, that's strange," Dimaria said in a confused tone as she picked her mug back up, taking a swig of her booze.

-Duke of Evaroo’s mansion-

Lucy sighed as she took the glasses off, she sat against a wall, “I.I wouldn’t have imagined this book would hold such a secret, we can’t burn this book, I have to deliver it to Kirby,”

Suddenly her arms were grabbed from within the walls, “Boyoyoyo! Carrying around wind reading glasses, you really are a good reader aren’t you?” Evaroo asked, “Now, do tell,” Evaroo said as his head appeared from the wall, now next to Lucy, “What is the secret in the book?”

“Y.. you are pathetic! You're an enemy to literature!” Lucy yelled,

“An enemy of literature!? And you're saying that to me, a great and highly intelligent man!?” Evaroo yelled in anger,

“How can a guy who is happy to have a bunch of weird maids be highly intelligent?” Lucy spat,

“Don’t insult my beautiful blonde maids!!” Evaroo yelled, “Is it a treasure map? A hidden fortune!? What secret does the book have!?” Evaroo questioned. “Say it!!” He yelled as he twisted Lucy’s arms, “If you don’t say it I’ll break your arms!!” Evaroo threatened. “Behave yourself brat!!” Evaroo yelled, “This is my book!! I made Kemu Zaleon write it! So the secret of the book is mine too!!”

Suddenly a flaming fist punched Evaroo in the face sending him flying back,

“How dare you!? Hurt my friend!!” Natsu yelled,

“Natsu!” Lucy exclaimed,

“Geez, I thought the Vanish Brothers were dealing with that brat,” Evaroo growled.

Lucy smirked as she pulled out one of her keys as she hugged the book tightly with her other arm, “The tables have turned huh?” She asked confidently, “If you give me this book, I may forgive you, though I want to hit you at least once,”

Evaroo laughed as he pointed at her, “Celestial Spirit magic huh? Boyoyoyo! You're a fan of literature, yet you're using that phrase incorrectly, you should say “The tables have turned” only when your position has turned from a disadvantage to an advantage,” Evaroo explained, “Anyhow,” He said as he fell into the ground, “You won’t be able to surpass my magic “driver” just because you have a brat with you!” Evaroo yelled,

“Oh, it was magic,” Happy said curiously, “He’s a mage too?”

“It was written in this book!” Lucy said as she jumped back, “This is an awful adventure novel with Evaroo as the main character.” She said,

“What the!?” Happy yelled he was flung back by Evaroo drilled up where he was,

“It’s wonderful that I’m the main character. But its contents are crap.” Evaroo complained, “He is Kemu Zaleon and yet he wrote such a piece of crap! Outrageous!”

“You forced him to write it! How can you become so high and mighty!?” Lucy yelled, she stumbled back and grabbed onto a railing,

“High and mighty?” Evaroo asked as he drilled into the railing, “I am high and mighty!” He laughed as he caught himself, “It should be an honor to write a book about me!!” Evaroo yelled.

“You threatened him to write it!” Lucy yelled,

“He.. threatened him?” Natsu growled, “How could you force someone to write a book about you!?” Natsu yelled as his fist caught on fire,

Evaroo smirked as he twirled his mustache, “So what?” Evaroo asked. “It’s his own fault for refusing in the first place.” He said smugly,

“Bastard!!” Natsu yelled as he rushed Evaroo, he punched him hard in the face, sending him flying back, “How could you!?”

Evaroo got to his knees, holding his bleeding lip as he glared at Natsu, “How dare you lay your hands on the great Duke of Evaroo!?” He yelled as he got to his feet, he pulled out his own key, pointing it at them, “Open the gate of the Virgin!”

Lucy’s eyes widened in shock as she took a step back, Natsu gave a look of confusion as he watched Evaroo,

“The same kind of magic as Lucy!” Happy exclaimed,

“VIRGO!”

The giant pink-haired woman suddenly jumped up front the ground, landing in front of Evaroo,

“May I help you master?” Virgo asked,

“Virgo! Retrieve that book at once!” Evaroo demanded,

“She… She’s a Celestial Spirit!?” Lucy yelled in shock,

“So she’s like Plue huh?” Natsu asked as he got into his fighting position, Though everyone stopped in shock as they noticed something, there was someone with Virgo, a horrified looking Mary who’s coated in sweat, her eyes wide,

“Mary!” Lucy exclaimed,

The purple-haired mage was holding onto Virgo’s shirt, a shocked and horrified look on her face,

“Th..that was totes scary!” She yelled,

“Why are you with Virgo!?” Evaroo yelled,

“What!? How!?” Lucy yelled as she took a step back,

“Whoa! That was cool Mary!” Natsu yelled with a smile,

“No, it was not!” Mary yelled back, “She… she started yelling so I followed her when I grabbed her she teleported… I don’t know what’s going on!!” She yelled,

“Follow, you grabbed onto her?” Lucy asked,

“That’s interesting, I didn’t think it was possible,” Lazuli said as she crossed the corner, getting everyone’s attention,

“The other brat!? Did the Vanish Brothers fail!?” Evaroo exclaimed,

“They were an embarrassment,” Lazuli said as she extended her left arm,

“Mary! End her!” Lucy yelled,

“Got it!” Mary yelled as she punched Virgo hard in the face, punching her into the floor,

“You can’t escape underground anymore!” Lucy yelled as she turned to Evaroo, she took her whip and swung it at him, wrapping it around her throat, as she did she pulled, lifting him into the air she slammed him onto the ground behind her,

“You shouldn’t be more than a supporting character!!” Lucy yelled,

“You've done an amazing job Lucy!” Mary said as she walked over to the blonde,

“Yeah, you're truly a Mage of Fairy Tail,” Natsu smiled,

“Let’s destroy that book,” Lazuli said as she approached the group,

“No,” Natsu shook his head as Lucy hugged onto the book, “If she insists we’ll just bring it back to him,” Natsu said, making Lazuli sigh and cross her arms,

“Is this a joke?” Lazuli asked, “Because I don’t do jokes,”

“Nope!” Natsu smiled brightly, “If Lucy really found the secret then I say we bring it back,”​

Chapter 8; Lucien Squad

Lucy, Natsu, Lazuli, and Mary stood in front of Kirby, Lucy held the book out to him with a huge smile on her face,

“What… What are you doing?” Kirby asked as he held his hands up in disgust, “If I remember correctly I asked you to destroy it,”

“It’s not hard to destroy it,” Lucy said, “You can destroy it yourself, Kirby,”

Kirby glared at the blonde and snatched the book from her, “Th..then I’ll incinerate it!” He yelled, “I don’t even want to look at it!”

“That’s 2 million gone,” Lazuli sighed as she put her hands behind her head,

“I can understand why you cannot tolerate the existence of this book, it’s to protect your father's pride,” Lucy said as she looked down, extending her hands to the side, “You are the son of Kemu Zaleon, aren’t you?”

“What?” Lazuli exclaimed as she pushed herself away from the wall, her eyes wide,

“No way!” Mary yelled.

“H.how did you know?” Kirby asked,

“Have you ever read this book?” Lucy asked as Mary walked over, standing behind the blonde,

“No,” Kirby shook his head, “I’ve heard of it from my father but I never read it,” He glared down at the book, “But It’d be a waste of time to read it,” He spat, “My father told me this book was a piece of trash,”

“Is that why you're gonna burn it?” Natsu asked,

“Yes,” Kirby said.

Natsu went to rush forward but Lazuli rushed Natsu, snatching him by the back of his scarf, stopping him effortlessly,

“Burning it just because it’s not a good book!? What the hell are you thinking!?” Natsu yelled, “Your daddy wrote that book!” Natsu yelled,

“Enough of this,” Lazuli said as she flung Natsu back,

“My father was ashamed of writing “Day Break”.” Kirby sighed, “31 years ago, my father came back after being for 3 years. Right after that, my father committed suicide. I hated him even after he passed, I hated him also for the fact that he was too weak to stand up for himself, but as time passed, I came to regret the words I spoke that day. Maybe if I hadn’t said such horrible things, he wouldn’t have committed suicide,” He explained as Lazuli and Natsu crossed their arms, “That is why I wanted to eliminate this book from the world, only with this atonement can he regain his pride as a writer,” He said as he lit a match, “Now my father will,-” He paused as he could no longer move his body, looking over he saw that Mary was pointing at him,

“Don’t!” Lucy yelled at Kirby,

“Eh?” His wife said as the book flew from Kirby’s hand and into the air, it was glowing after the letters on the title flew from the book and rearranged themselves,

“The letters are moving!” Happy exclaimed,

“Whoa, that’s cool,” Mary said as she took a step back,

“Zekua Melon, under the alias of Kemu Zaleon cast a spell onto this book,” Lucy explained,

“S.spell?” Kirby asked in shock,

The letters went back onto the book, now saying “Dear Kaby,”

“Dear Kaby?” Kirby said as he stepped back, his eyes wide,

“Yes, he cast a spell that shuffled all of the characters in the book, including the contents and everything else,” Lucy explained as the book opened, all of the letters flying from the book and into the air, the letters rearranging themselves within the air,

“Ooh!” Natsu exclaimed as he watched the letters in the air,

“So pretty,” Happy said as he watched them,

“The reason he quit being a writer was not only because he wrote the worst book in existence, but probably because he wrote the best book in existence.” Lucy explained with a smirk, “That is what Kemu Zaleon truly, truly wanted to leave behind,”

“Dad..” Kirby hugged the book that floated into his hands, tears streaming down his face, “I never really… understood him,” He sobbed,

“Of course.” Lucy smiled as she tilted her head to the side, “If you understand how a writers mind works you'll lose all pleasure in reading a book,” She beamed as Kirby wiped his eyes,

“Thank you,” He sobbed, “I cannot burn this book,”

“Then we don’t need our reward either,” Natsu smiled widely as he looked down at Happy.

“Agreed!” Happy said.

“Huh?” Lucy and Mary asked with wide eyes.

“I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Lazuli yelled at Natsu, literally breathing white fire.

“We were hired to burn the book,” Natsu turned back to them, a smirk on his face, “And we failed to accomplish that,”

“N.no, but we can’t do that,” Kirby said with wide eyes as he watched them,

“I will kill you slowly if you take my money Natsu!” Lazuli said with venom in her voice,

"I thought you said 500,000 was just pocket change to you," Natsu said.

"Aye, she did say that." Happy confirmed, placing his right paw up.

"Stop being so greedy Lazuli," Natsu said with a disapproving look on his face.

“K-Kirby's right, it’s just generosity, we should accept it!” Lucy said nervously,

“I’m totes not leaving this house without my cut,” Mary huffed as she crossed her arms,

“You guys are so greedy,” Happy said as he looked up at the two women, “You were saying such good things earlier Lucy, and now you dumped it down the drain,”

“That’s different!” Lazuli yelled while Lucy said it at the same time, though more quietly than the blonde who’s eyes caught fire in anger,

“I said we don’t want it,” Natsu smiled as he turned away from them, “So we don’t want it,” He said as he began walking, waving at them from behind, “Let’s get going, you should go to Melon, to your own home,”

“No!” Lazuli waved her hand to the side as she turned to Kirby, “I don’t work for free, we’ll just cut out his share,” She smiled brightly at him, “Don’t mind our comrade, he’s lacking a brain,”

“Oh no, I understand,” Kirby said with a smile as he looked at the three women, “Allow me to get the reward money for you,”

Kirby walked off only to return with a paper check for them, “Here you go, you can keep it a secret from your friend,” Kirby smiled,

Lazuli smiled and took it, she walked over to Mary, handing her the check she moved to the door, Lucy behind her, Mary pocketed it and walked with them,

-Alakitasia-

Lucien sat in his favorite pub, a wooden mug of cherry flavored alcohol in his hand, his feet on the table, they were crossed, he took a big swig from his drink,

“Why the celebration?” A girl who sat opposite of Lucien asked,

“This isn’t a celebration Mariko, just a drink between buds,” He chuckled as he took another swig, “Or, maybe it is, I mean, you did damn good on your first job alone, complete annihilation.” He smirked

Mariko is a young woman at the age of 18 who has fair white skin and pink eyes, she also has upper back length auburn hair and has bangs covering her entire forehead, she has a lean physique and you would never expect that she has power behind her hits. She’s a rather average-sized woman standing at 5.3 She wears a black blouse that has white ruffles around the collar with a black ribbon connected on the upper middle of the shirt, under this she has a black skirt that goes down to her mid-thighs she wears white boots that goes up to her mid-calf, these boots have silver plate armor going up the front and is on the heel.

“It was stupidly easy,” Mariko laughed, “Seriously, they need to give us more difficult jobs,”

“Especially you Omega, I never got to see your full potential, after all, Mariko and Krul here are leagues above you,” Lucien pointed out,

Omega is a lean tanned skin young man that stands at 6.0, he has short brown hair with spiked strands covering the top of his forehead, He wears a green leather jacket with a pair of black jeans and thick tough-looking black hunting boots, these boots have dark green metal armor going up it. He wears a single black leather glove on his right hand, on the front of the glove has dark green armor on it

“The hell did you just say!?” Omega yelled as he glared daggers at Lucien,

“You can only use one type of Magic right?” Lucien asked,

“So?” Omega asked,

“Mariko trumps you in magic ability and proficiency, you rely on the sheer physical power that Earth Magic can give you, so, you never honed it, you are amazing in close quarter combat, don’t get me wrong, despite the strength advantage you couldn’t even defeat her if magic power was taken away, she is powerful and packs heavy and powerful physical attacks, but your attacks are far stronger than hers, however, those attacks mean nothing if they don’t land, with her techniques and speed, she can likely still defeat you, but she trumps you in everything, speed, agility, magic ability, technique, and knowledge, she can use her magic to dominate you, she can use her fire magic to propel herself making her already impressive speed even faster, which is bad for you as she’s already faster than you, the point is, you do not try to hone your magical power and instead use it to cover your arms and legs to make your attacks stronger, that will be your downfall, how do you think mages get stronger? We hone our magic, we practice it and it gets more powerful, and more dangerous, you? You don’t care about honing your magic power and making yourself stronger, and due to that, you're going to die,” Lucien explained,

“Not to mention most of your movements are wasted, when you move you're predictable, you think too much, either that or you don’t think enough,” Krul said as she watched Omega. “You have the power, but your lack of magic technique is really holding you back, study even basic Earth Magic and you'll get much better.” She shrugged.

Krul is a rather voluptuous and curvaceous woman standing at 5.5, she has upper back length rosy pink hair that hangs in her face, she has teal blue eyes and often sports an arrogant smirk. She wears a short black frilly style dress with a layer of white ruffles over black ruffles of the skirt. The top has a raindrop shape opening between her breasts, and the straps of the top cross before reaching her neck on either side. A strip of pink goes down either side at the side of the front of her top and ends at bows above her ruffles. Five golden buttons are distributed evenly going down the top on either side between the pink stripes. She also wears detached, loose black sleeves that are puffed up under her shoulders that run past her hands, becoming wider toward the end. It has two gold buttons on the cuff. A black ribbon is tied into a bow at the top outermost sides of these sleeves and longer white frills hang out under the sleeves. The white also peeks out in a slit at the puffy part of the sleeves under either ribbon. Under these sleeves, she wears a pair of black gloves that are tighter against her skin and reach her knuckles. Each one has a pair of pink stripes running down from her knuckles to the end of the glove. Lastly, she wears tall black boots that are folded below her knees.

Omega muttered something under his breath and looked away from him,

Mariko laughed as she pointed at him, “They told you!” She laughed,

All four of them looked over as somebody slammed their hand on the table, they spotted none other than Dimaria, Lucien smirked and stood up, “Dimaria! Hey,” He said as he watched his friend, “What can I do for you?” He asked,

“Do you mind dealing with a little job for me?” She asked as she handed him a slip of paper, “August gave it to me, and honestly, I don’t feel like doing it right now,”

Lucien looked down at the paper and read it, he chuckled and looked back up at Dimaria, “Defeating a small army of weaklings? Shouldn’t that be easy for you?”

“I thought you wanted some entertainment,” Dimaria shrugged, “I figured that I was doing you a favor on this one,” She said with a smirk, “That is what you told me, right? You wanted a good fight?”

“Please,” Lucien scoffed, “That pushover Neinhart could handle this,” He said as he waved his hand dismissively, “I’ll tell you what,” Lucien took a step forward, “I’ll do this job for you, under one condition,”

“And that is?” Dimaria asked as she watched him,

“You help me out when I need it,”

Dimaria, figuring that Lucien would never cash in smirks and extends her hand, Lucien smirked and took her hand, shaking it, “Expect me to cash in someday,” He said as he glanced over at Mariko, Krul, and Omega, “Come on, we have a loud-mouthed army to wipe out,”

“This should be fun,” Omega chuckled as he rose to his feet, Mariko cracked her knuckles and got to her feet as well, so did Krul as she sighed.

-Shopping DIstrict, Magnolia-

Lucy sat in her apartment, for once she was actually alone, no Natsu, no Happy, no Mary or Lazuli, she was truly and blissfully alone, she wanted to enjoy a nice hot bath, but something was weighing on her mind, that key that Lazuli gave her, she never made a contract with the spirit yet, she didn’t even know what it was, it wasn’t a silver key or a golden one, it was a black key,

The blonde walked over to the table where she kept her keys and unlatched the black key, she stared at it for several moments which felt like an eternity, honestly, she was pretty intimidated, she had no idea what to expect with summoning whoever it was, finally, she sighed, holding out the key she spoke,

“I am the person who connects the road to the Celestial Spirit world. Thou shalt respond to the calling and pass through the gate!” She yelled, though something happened that has never happened before, not with any key that she has or any key she’s ever heard of, greenish-yellow lightning sparked from the key, flying out and streaked across it,

When the lightning finally dissipated a woman stood before Lucy, she looked quite confused and glanced around,

“This is Earthland.” She said in a curious tone, “I haven’t been here in ages,” She paused and looked over at Lucy, “You,” She pointed at Lucy with narrowed eyes. “Are you the one who summoned me into this world?” She asked,

“Umm, y-yes,” Lucy stammered out,

“What do you want?” The Spirit asked,

“I want to make a contract with you,” Lucy said sternly, trying to regain her composure, she’d be lying if she said this Spirit didn’t intimidate her, she was almost as scary as Aquarius,

“My, I haven’t had a contract in forever,” She said as she paced across the room, “Not since Anna,” She said as she glanced at Lucy, “Come to think of it, you two look pretty similar, you aren’t a Heartfilia by any chance?”

“I am,” Lucy nodded, “My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia,”

“Hm,” She sighed, “I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Rias, the Empress of Lightning,” She said as she extended her hand, “I’ve served the Heartfilia family for ages, so this is really nothing new,” Rias shrugged, “But,” She watched Lucy and walked over to her, “I don’t like self-entitled little brats,” She sneered as she watched Lucy,

Rias has the appearance of a pale young woman with sharp slanted greenish-yellow eyes, and long unkempt white hair, with some strands sticking out. Overall she holds a rather wild appearance and clearly doesn’t care what she looks like, she wears rather revealing clothing, her top being covered by two black cloth strips that are wide in the middle to cover her breasts and thins out at the ends to be tied around her upper arms near the shoulders and down to her stomach, her toned stomach semi-visible. She wears black underwear that has a cape going from her tailbone to her knees, a long matching scarf, and arm length fingerless gloves, she also seems to prefer being barefoot, contradicting her upper body which has long arm length gloves she wears nothing on her long legs,

“Umm,” Lucy took a step back,

Rias chuckled as she crossed her arms, “Okay, look. Let’s finish this contract, I’m available from Monday through Friday.” She said as she put her left hand to the side, “Don’t disappoint me, Lucy, I’m strong, too strong for most, only summon me under heavy emergency, got it?” She asked,

“What do you mean?”

Rias nodded to Lucy’s keys “Those keys are pretty easy to handle, the Zodiac Keys can cause extreme strain on the body if you summon more than one without the power to do so, summoning me is the equivalent of summoning two Zodiac Keys, so tread carefully,” Rias warned, “Oh yeah,” She paused, “Before I leave, I’m on of ten Empress’s,”

“Huh? Seriously? There’s more?” Lucy asked in awe,

“Yes.” Rias nodded, “There’s me, the Empress of Lightning, then there's Flaria, she is the Empress of Fire, Quinn, she is the Empress of Nature, Zangya, she is the Empress of Wind, Terra, the Empress of Earth, Aqua, the Empress of Water, Seres, the Empress of Darkness, Lucia, the Empress of Light, Luna, the Empress of Space, and last but not least Glacies, Empress of Ice. We’re all equal in power, and we cause equal strain when summoned,” Rias explained, “You should find the other nine, you’d be legendary if you have all ten of us,” She smirked, “Now, before I make you cough up blood, I’m going to leave,” As Rias finished light greenish-yellow lightning enveloped her, as the lightning vanished so did she,

“Wait!” Lucy yelled, “Rias! I have more questions!” She yelled, Lucy sighed and slumped her head, knowing that she knew the Spirit wasn’t coming back out right now, but what she did say was pretty interesting, there are nine other keys that are just as powerful as she is? Though there was a huge problem with summoning them, what Rias said, that summoning one of the Empress’s is equivalent to summoning two Zodiac’s at the same time, she isn’t going to be able to use them for a while, she knew she wasn’t strong enough,

-Alakitasia-

Lucien stood on a field, Mariko on his right side and Omega on his left side Krul behind them with her hands on her hips, the four were face to face with an army of 100 mages, Lucien smirked as he took a few steps forward,

“I think I’ll go with Wind Dragon Slayer Magic this time,” He raised his right hand and put it to the side, over his chest, “Wind Dragon Secret Art! Bladed Breeze!” He yelled as he waved his hand to the side, a slash of wind left his hand and flew at the army, killing at least half of the soldiers by slicing them clean in half, he smirked as he crossed his arms,

“Seriously?” Lucien laughed, “They just died from that one attack?” He looked back at Mariko, “Tell me I’m seeing things!” He said in a disappointed tone.

Krul took a few steps forward, standing next to Mariko. “Not the spectacle you were looking for huh?” She asked.

“Fraid not,” Omega said as he stepped forward,

Lucien sighed, “Man,” He placed his hands behind his head, “This fight isn’t going to be fun at all, Mariko, Omega deal with the rest of this,” Lucien said as he pointed his thumb behind him, he walked away boredly, his hands behind his head, as he found a spot on the field that was a safe distance from where the battle would take place he tapped his foot on the ground, Krul following after him, the earth manipulated and formed a bark throne with soft thick grass padding the seat and back of the throne, turning to face the battle he sat down, leaning back he crossed his legs.

“I’ll take the 25 on the right,” Omega said as Mariko took a step forward,

“I’ll take the 25 on the left,” Mariko said as she cracked her knuckles, sparks flying from them,

Krul stayed next to Lucien with her arms crossed under her large bust, a smirk on her face.

“H. How strong are these guys?” One of the soldiers asked as he backed away in fear, though before he could react Mariko was in front of him, streaks of fire flying from her elbow, a ball of fire on her fist, she punched the man hard in the face sending him flying back, pointing her other hand at him a pike of ice shot from her hand and went through the man's chest, killing him instantly, turning she waved her hand at a group of soldiers rushing her, fire flying from her hand, taking out the 10 people surrounding her,

Omega grabbed a man by his face and slammed him into the ground, he turned his head as a woman rushed him, he swiftly kicked her in the gut and flicked his wrist, breaking the man's neck, rising to his feet he rushed the woman, he punched her in the face sending her flying back, though she slammed into Mariko, the auburn-haired girl turned around, ice enveloped her foot as she stomped on her current opponents face, crushing it, blood spewing everywhere, she flailed her elbow back, hitting her hard in the kidney making the woman stumble forward, coughing up blood,

Smirking Mariko leaned down and punched the ground as hard as she could, she completely leveled the area, the ground parted so far down that you could only see lava at the end of it, many of their enemies fell into the parted ground,

Omega uppercutted one of the soldiers sending him flying into the pit,

Swinging her hand to the side at a solder a wave of fire flew at her, it enveloped her, turning her to ash, she smirked as one of the soldiers jumped at her from behind, his hand covered in ice turning around she jumped up, snatching him by his face she slammed him into the ground, creating a crater,

“It’ll be ironic for an ice mage to be killed by ice magic, no?” She asked as cold hair became visible from her hand, he began screaming as his face slowly began covered in ice,

“GET OFF OF HIM!!!” A woman yelled as fire covered her arms, she jumped at Mariko, going for a punch,

“Hm?” Mariko glanced back at her as she kept her hand on the man’s ever freezing head,

Right before the woman could land her hit Omega jumped in front of Mariko, his arms crossed in front of him in an x shape, the woman’s fiery arm hitting the rock covered arm, the earth on his arms blocking her insane heat,

“Whoa, her fire magic is pretty hot Riko,” He chuckled as he turned his head to Mariko who finished freezing the male mages head, she stood up and stomped on his ice-covered head, shattering it,

“NOO!!” She screamed as she pushed her fist even harder, pushing Omega back, Mariko went to help him, though she noticed several soldiers running towards them, she glanced back at Omega who’s hands were smacked away, the woman landing a hard kick to his chest,

“Damn!” She growled, she went to rush to her comrade’s aid, but her shoulder was grabbed, “Bastard,” She growled as fire blazed from her shoulder, badly burning the man’s hand, he screamed and backed up, she swiftly kicked him in the face sending him to the side, turning her head she grabbed a woman’s steel covered fist, “Metal Magic?” She asked in a surprised tone, “I haven’t seen that before,”

“Consider it the last thing you see!” The woman yelled as she went to punch Mariko with her other fist, though Mariko grabbed this fist as well,

She smirked, “Well, I don’t see you giving up any time soon,” She said as the woman tried to overpower Mariko, which admittedly was slightly working, pushing the girl back, “So I’m just gonna relax,”

“Huh?”

Mariko sighed as she jumped up, placing both of her boots on each of the woman’s cheeks, “That’s right,” She said as she began pushing at the woman’s face, she let go of the woman’s fists and in a moment’s notice she grabbed onto her wrists and began pulling, “I’m going to do squats all over your face!” She yelled as she began pulling, the woman screamed as Mariko finally ripped her arms off, she did a backflip, landing elegantly on her feet as the woman backed up, landing on her ass, she began backing up with wide eyes,

“Awe,” Mariko pouted, “Are we feeling fear?” She asked as she walked forward, she finally stood over her, “Allow me to put you out of your misery,” She said as she kicked the woman in the face, a loud snap being heard,

She turned around as she heard someone rushing her, it was the man she had punched away,

“Oh hey!” She smiled, the moment the man went to punch her she caught his fist, “Sigh,” She said, “You guys are just the grand central station of disappointment aren’t you?”

“Please don’t kill me,”

“No,” A blade of ice covered Mariko’s left hand and she swiped it at his throat, slicing his throat, blood oozes from his throat as he slumped to his knees, “Shut up and die,” She said as she kicked him in the face, sending his head whiplashing to the ground, she sighed and glanced over at Omega who was having a rather even fight with the last opponent, she went to walk forward to help him, but stopped when her shoulder was grabbed by someone, swiftly turning around she went to kick him in the face, only for her ankle to be caught,

“Lord Lucien,” She gasped at the smirking Spriggan,

He let go of her leg and took a step forward so he could stand side by side with her, Krul standing next to him.

Omega yelled as he punched the woman in the face, sending her stumbling back, though she countered with a kick to the side of his face,

“Why is he having so much trouble? All of these guys are weaklings,” Mariko asked,

“That must be the General,” Lucien said as he crossed his arms, “She’s an easy fight for you, Krul, and I, but she seems to be equal to our dear Omega,” He said as he watched on.

The two rushed each other, rock covering Omega’s arm while fire covered the Generals arm, both were panting, Omega managed to get the upper hand as he punched her in the face sending her flying back, taking this opportunity he rushed over, right before she could get up he jumped at her, stomping on her face, crushing it, blood spewing from around his boot, he fell to his knees next to her body, his clothes were torn, bruises and scuff marks covering his body, the fight with her took everything out of him, he looked up, spotting Mariko, Krul, and Lucien standing over him, Lucien’s hand extended, Omega grasped onto his hand and lifted himself up,

“Seriously, what the hell was that?” Lucien sighed, “Start training, that was a piss poor showing.” He said as he turned away from them and began walking, “C’mon, let’s tell Dimaria that the job is done,” He said as he began walking,

Omega and Mariko nodded at each other and began walking, Krul and Lucien walking side by side. “I’ll be the one making him give a piss poor showing someday,” He said under his breath,​

Last edited: