Hangout - Fairy Tail Hangout Thread | Page 281 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

• The individual characters

• Moments when the guild is together

• The storytelling and plot twists

• Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

• Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

• The feels

• The fights/battles

• The character designs/appearance

• The villains

• The comedy

• The fanservice

• The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

• Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

• The anime

• Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

• Mashima's art/twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Velvet-Demon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Lets ignore the fact that the entire main cast is lame as Shit.
Yeah because the FT main cast is not right ?

I mean peoples still find Erza interesting after Tower of Heaven ?

Same for Wendy we saw her being more and more stronger and confident (to the point she became a plot device in the sequel) but that doesn't make her interesting.

Gray was ok but his vengeance against demons was not really explore in dephts and all the "I will kill END" was pointless and now he only exist for just being here , he didn't even fight someone in Gold Owl arc this downfall is very cruel.

Lucy and Natsu are okay especially Natsu because is backstory with Ignir and Zeref save his character to not be empty.

Last edited:

Shoutmon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Congrats you just learn what a multiverse is , some characters dies in one univers and will stay alive in an another one same for the personnalities and events bad in one univers and good in an another one. Also the numbers of vilains being good guys are at the incredible numbers of ... 3 high number but hey that's all the vilains apparently.

And for Mother , Shiki , Ziggy and Shining Stars it's incredible how peoples have difficulties to understood something so simple when it's just Ziggy set by univers 3173 to find Mother , arrives on earth , saw Earth overdrive and then Mother's birth and at the same time find Shiki , try to recreate Shiki's mom and dad but he can't do it when he create the Shining Stars and the Darks Stars and that's make him guilty then decide to return to Granbell to rise him . VERY CONFUSING AND DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND INDEED AND I SUMMARIZED ROUGHLY.
Dude, most of the main bad guys and their squadrons from part 1 ended up good. Drakken and his gang, Shura and his gang, Homura's mother, Jin's old gang, Nero and iirc Sibir were also reformed. That's a whole lot more than just 3. You also ignored the part where I said that it making sense isn't relevant if the decision is lame

As for the current stuff, didn't they establish that universe 0 was the original Universe and time travel from within it doesn't work? If so, then where did its version of Ziggy come from?

Velvet-Demon

Reaction score
Country
France
Dude, most of the main bad guys and their squadrons from part 1 ended up good. Drakken and his gang, Shura and his gang, Homura's mother, Jin's old gang, Nero and iirc Sibir were also reformed. That's a whole lot more than just 3. You also ignored the part where I said that it making sense isn't relevant if the decision is lame

As for the current stuff, didn't they establish that universe 0 was the original Universe and time travel from within it doesn't work? If so, then where did its version of Ziggy come from?
I was talking about the big main vilains plus for Drakken it's still very questionnable since he basically said to himself he is an asshole even in U0.

Ziggy said him and Void are paradox and should not exist in U0 also time travel not possible was just an assumption from Rachel because even for her U0 was complicated to understand she even said U0 doesn't obey to any rules.

Last edited:

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah because the FT main cast is not right ?

I mean peoples still find Erza interesting after Tower of Heaven ?

Same for Wendy we saw her being more and more stronger and confident (to the point she became a plot device in the sequel) but that doesn't make her interesting.

Gray was ok but his vengeance against demons was not really explore in dephts and all the "I will kill END" was pointless and now he only exist for just being here , he didn't even fight someone in Gold Owl arc this downfall is very cruel.

Lucy and Natsu are okay especially Natsu because is backstory with Ignir and Zeref save his character to not be empty.
FT maincast has on-screen presence,EZ cast has not.

Natsu is overall well known.Shiki?Lol

Velvet-Demon

Reaction score
Country
France
FT maincast has on-screen presence,EZ cast has not.

Natsu is overall well known.Shiki?Lol
Didn't change the main cast of FT is more lame after their respective arc than the EZ one or the RM one just saying.

Last edited:

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

Mashima apparently said this in today's twitter space livestream. Sounds like an interesting concept

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Mashima apparently said this in today's twitter space livestream. Sounds like an interesting concept
So adventures of Zeref?

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
So adventures of Zeref?
Sounds like Ankseram himself would be the mc. It'd be nice to get an actual design for him, though I'm wondering what kind of story that'd even be

Last edited:

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is FT so popular in france?I mean,im 2 hours away from Paris

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Is FT so popular in france?I mean,im 2 hours away from Paris
FT or rather Mashima has always been very popular and very appreciated in France.

It has always had good sales.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
FT sales in France

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ignia winning and burning down the continent would be a INSANE event

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Interesting. I hope it's something decent and extends the manga a little longer.

Time travel to the age of dragons sounds pretty interesting.