Special - Fairy Tail Prediction Game - The Secrets of Earth Dragon's Labyrinth | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Fairy Tail Prediction Game - The Secrets of Earth Dragon's Labyrinth

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Another FT event this year - never get tired of FT!
Different to tournament and awards event, this event is all about predictions!

Let's get to the most important thing!
Rules & Info:
  • There are multiple questions you have to answer. There are several types of question: essay, multiple choices, free short answer, and yes or no.​
  • Questions are divided into long-term and mini arc.​
  • Every mini arc game will have winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd). There will be overall winners too. Every winners will be awarded badges.​
  • Scoring: right answer: +5 (special for essay: +7), empty: +0, wrong answer: -1​
  • Send your predictions to both of us (@Kiki and @Brandish μ). Remember to add us in one chat group.​
  • You can discuss anything related to the event here, as long as you do not reveal your answers. Other users might copy your homework ;)
  • Got questions? Message @Kiki or @Brandish μ, or, you can ask here.​
  • This is Moon Dragon edition. Open until October 18th, 2021.

Questions:

Long-term

1. Who will be the final villain? (free short answer)
2. Will Natsu and Lucy be an item at the end of sequel? (yes or no)
3. What's Selene's real plan? (essay)
4. Will Gildarts reappear? (yes or no)
5. Who is the real white mage? (free short answer)
6. Who will fight who? (free short answer, max 5 matches) attention: it does not have to be solo fight
7. Will Jellal and Merudy join FT? (yes or no)

"Moon Dragon's Scheme" Edition

8. Was Selene lying to Diabolos about her plans (chapter 91)? (yes or no)
9. Is Georg dead? (yes or no)
10. What DS magic do the other 3 Black Knights possess? (free short answer)
11. How many females will be among the Black Knights? (free short answer) answered in chapter 92
this automatically becomes no 11 -> 11. What are the rests of Selene's magic? (essay)
12. Will the rest of FT be involved in fighting Dragon God/Diabolos again? (yes or no)
13. Guess the background of the 6th Dragon God, like who s/he is and what element (essay)

Good luck!

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

New game! Come join! See the rules and info above 👆 (stickied post)

"The Secrets of Earth Dragon's Labyrinth" Edition

14. Will there be some kind of worthy guards that protect Dogra cores? (yes or no)
15. Who is that random character that Gray is facing? (free short answer) (answered in chapter 113)
15. Will Sai be related to Viernes? (yes or no)
16. Will Natsu defeat Dogramag alone (A) or with Suzaku's help (B)? (A or B)
17. What is the purpose of building the Great Labyrinth of Dogra? (essay)
18. What will happen to Elefseria - will he be 'revived'? (yes or no)
19. (bonus question, if your answer is wrong, you won't get -1) What other powers does Dogramag have that are unrelated to earth magic? (free short answer)

Deadline: 8 August 2022
Send your answers through private message to me @Kiki.

Don't worry about the questions! If there's a question that is answered too soon, we can find a new one. Also if you want to donate questions, go ahead!​

Last edited:

Steven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
yes.
questions no.1-7 are still valid, if you want to join as well?

:lmao
go for it, val!
Sure,i will send you my answers later

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

New game! Come join! See the rules and info above 👆 (stickied post)

"The Secrets of Earth Dragon's Labyrinth" Edition

14. Will there be some kind of worthy guards that protect Dogra cores? (yes or no)
15. Who is that random character that Gray is facing? (free short answer)
15. Will Sai be related to Viernes? (yes or no)
16. Will Natsu defeat Dogramag alone (A) or with Suzaku's help (B)? (A or B)
17. What is the purpose of building the Great Labyrinth of Dogra? (essay)
18. What will happen to Elefseria - will he be 'revived'? (yes or no)
19. (bonus question, if your answer is wrong, you won't get -1) What other powers does Dogramag have that are unrelated to earth magic? (free short answer)

Deadline: 8 August 2022
Send your answers through private message to me @Kiki.

Don't worry about the questions! If there's a question that is answered too soon, we can find a new one. Also if you want to donate questions, go ahead!​
=notice=

since question no.15 is already answered, I put a new question. (please edit your answers @grey matter @VG1989)

Also the deadline is delayed until 8 Aug. (cant believe I wrote 2 Aug :fail )

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
=notice=

since question no.15 is already answered, I put a new question. (please edit your answers @grey matter @VG1989)

Also the deadline is delayed until 8 Aug. (cant believe I wrote 2 Aug :fail )

Val strategy 101, wait till last day

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Val strategy 101, wait till last day
:XD yes, looking for inspirations :om
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Monday is last day. Go go go :cheerbunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

today is the deadline! I will give more time until before the raws drop tomorrow! :nod

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
:XD yes, looking for inspirations :om

Monday is last day. Go go go :cheerbunny

today is the deadline! I will give more time until before the raws drop tomorrow! :nod
Predictions sent

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
less than an hour!!!

steven, you still wanna join? :headscratch

last call, tagging previous players @Static @Axiomus @Seven777 @GL_Nova

and also @Steven

@Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

closed! thank you for playing! :bow

player list of dogra edition:
- First Devilslayer
- Gajeel
- VG1989
- grey matter
- Valhalla
- Steven
- Kiki

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Moon Dragon's Scheme is closed! Thanks for playing! Now it's time to reveal the answers and the score table!

8. No.

9. No.

10. I believe the black ds knights each have one of the 4 beasts that make up Georg's power. White tiger will use martial arts, possibly with body transformation. Kirin will use necromancy and fight by reanimating the dead. God I hope the Azure dragon isnt Invel 3.0 ice mage, but her character design isnt giving me hope. Give her something cool, please.

11. I think we've seen enough to know Selene's magic. It's moon magic.

12. Diabolos, yes. The god dragons? Probably not. Maybe the 6th as that doesnt interfere with the quest.

13. Gonna go wild here. The Ether Dragon, the one that taught Acnologia his dragon slayer magic.

8] Yes

9) No Please!!

10) White Tiger transforms and is king of beasts
Kirin has lightning and can use it to control the synapses of corps. Has Georg in that box. Hence why he’s so unbothered

11) Moonlight, and maybe gravity manipulation based on the moons characteristics.

12) YES!! They better

13) I’m going for the Sun dragon, because it’s a direct opposition to both Selene and Ignia, and it can be the final friendly dragon and provide not pure training per say, but definitely forced growth. Here’s hoping this is the route chosen.

8. I don't believe she entirely lied, but that's definitely not what her final plan is so, yes

9. yes

10. Misaki (No Answer for now)
Haku (No Anwer for now)
Kirin (No Answer for now)
(Trying to be strategic here 😎. Is it 1 point for each?)

11. Hmm, this is a hard one. Do you mean spells that we haven't seen from her yet? I would have said something like Lunar Rock Fall ( small rocks falling indistinctively), but her spells mostly have to do with moonlight, so I'm going to say that she can create some kind of ''lunar mist '' in which she can cause illusions or just disappear from sight. I feel like it would have been used in the fight against Suzaku though... I might add more on this before the deadline.

12. yes

13. It's the Earth Dragon God. Since he/she's an Earth Dragon, I believe he/she sealed himself/herself underground (the labyrinth) after perhaps a fight with another dragon which caused great injuries. (could the panel in chapter 90 refer to that fight?)

8. Yes

9. No.

10. Kirin --> Depends on which dragon he is based on. If its the Yellow Dragon then its earth based attacks, if its an actual Kirin then its Flight and multiple elements, fire, water, air. I might go with Kirin.
Haku --> If he has White Tiger powers then he will probably have some Dragon Slayer Beast/Tiger magic. Gains powers such as speed, strength, durability of the white tiger, and as the white tiger he will have some wind/storm attacks as well.
Misaki --> Earth, plant, wood based attacks, if she is based on the Azure Dragon and his powers

11. Magic that is based on the moon and its mythology, be it japanese or chinese. So my guess is she has light manipulation, illusion magic, gravity magic, probably even water manipulation if she can manipulate moon powers, enhancment magic base on the moon, and enchant. Sailor Moon magic :xp

12. NO

13. Probably a dragon that ruled over the other 5, but got dusted and sealed by dragon slayers and maybe even with the help of the 5 dragon gods. As for what magic he gonna use, thats tough. Since he is sealed in the Great Labyrinth, its possible that Mashima is making an homage to Monster Hunter Orage and Myo Garuna. if thats the case i guess he has light and crystall based powers, or maybe even a arcane dragon like Acnologia.

8. no
9. yes
Genbu (Black turtle) - Shield DS
Byakko (White Tiger) - Gauntlet or Beast (catlike) or Martial arts DS
Seiryuu (Azure Dragon) - Ice DS
11. 1.
12. Gravity and Fire
Moons with its gravity affects tides, Fire from her Kitsune type design, like Fox Fire.
new
12. yes
13 later, need time.

Yes

Yes

Kirin: Yellow/Coffin DS Magic
Misaki: Water DS Magic
Haku: Fang DS Magic

11. What are the rests of Selene's magic? (essay)
Lunar manipulation
Gravity/tides
Space rock manipulation
Self-healing
Ice manipulation
Related to dreams, illusions, emotion, confusion, and sleep
Night and darkness manipulation
Similar to Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon

12. Will the rest of FT be involved in fighting Dragon God/Diabolos again? (yes or no)
Yes

13. Guess the background of the 6th Dragon God, like who s/he is and what element (essay)
Some dragon that Elefseria managed to seal somehow and Selene is trying to take advantage of this sealed state of him/her to kill him/her. Element is soil/ground.

8. Were Selene lying to Diabolos about her plans (chapter 91)? (yes or no) - Yes.

9. Is Georg dead? (yes or no) - Yes.

10. What DS magic do the other 3 Black Knights possess? (free short answer) -

11. What are the rests of Selene's magic? (essay) - So far, other than her dimensional warping/teleportation, she's only used offensive spells with 'moonlight' name in them. I believe she may also have spells related to stars, such as attacking with starlight or conjuring artifical stars, since Mercuphobia stated she's a dragon with the power to manipulate stars as well.

12. Will the rest of FT be involved in fighting Dragon God/Diabolos again? (yes or no) - Yes, because there's no way Team Natsu can take all of them alone. Other characters such as Jellal, Meredy, Sabertooth etc will probably get involved too.

13. Guess the background of the 6th Dragon God, like who s/he is and what element (essay) - Can't speak for personality but I believe the element is likely to be Earth since the DGs have elements based off the weekdays in Japan, and the only remaining two elements are Earth or Sun. Earth is more likely because IMO the place where s/he is called 'Great Labyrinth' which seems like it's a location more suited for an Earth type than a Sun type.

8. No
9. Yes

10.Yellow Slater will have lightning type magic and will be able to eat anything yellow like how Sting eats anything white. Azure Slayer will be water related. White Tiger will be a beast type DS, he'll be able to transform and stuff, slash with claws and things like that.

11. One
12. Calling down the moon will be a move to buff her or something. She'll have a roar of course. Will probably fight using her portals as well. Other than that, just basic energy attacks with references to the moon shoved into their names, but otherwise not really related to the thing.

12. Yes
13. The dragon that gave Acnologia his DS magic. Acno defeated him and now he's sealed, recovering.

8. Were Selene lying to Diabolos about her plans (chapter 91)? (yes or no)
Yes

Yes

Haku: Can transform in a tiger beast and has also white magic.
Misaki: Maybe a mix between rain and ice magic.
Kirin: Lightning magic

She has Moonlight Magic, she can deactivate any spell or seal it ( it is her trump card and inspired from the Galuna Island Arc ).
And also gravity magic.

Yes

I think that dragon has the sun as element ( extremly hot waves with sunplasma, like a solar storm )
The dragon has a friendly attitude and want a friendly coexistence between human and dragon,
but sometimes she can`t control or hold her powers.
Her powers increase and increase and the release the most power at once, lik a solar strom.
That causes many death on dragon, humans, animal and flora.

The remaining five dragon god with help from Elefseria have sealed the six dragon.
The six dragon gives Elefseria a request, that he will white out her/him, if he has the power for that.

Elefseria has now the power to completely white out the six dragon, and this is goal

The correct answers:
No

Yes

Kirin: Lightning DS Magic, Atmosphere DS Magic
Misaki: Dimension DS Magic, Telekinesis
Haku: Speed, Doll DS Magic, Strength

• Self-healing
  • Roar
  • Knows all locations of the Dogra Cores
  • Pocket Dimension

Yes

The weakest Dragon God whose element is earth/soil/ground and who got defeated by Elfseria. He and Ignia are plotting something.

Score Table

Ranking

1st place: @Seven777
2nd place: @Kiki
3rd place: @VG1989

Congratulations!
:confetti :party :occa

The badges are coming soon!

PS if you have complaints on the scoring, just tell me!

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
maybe tomorrow. dogramag arc ended so i guess it will be easier
After that we get the next one right?Or is their a timeframe in between this games?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
After that we get the next one right?Or is their a timeframe in between this games?
there will be viernes edition eventually, but still dunno when i should kick off. maybe 1 or 2 chapters(?) of viernes arc to collect little hints

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Dogramag Edition's Unfinished Ranking

Participants' answers for question #17:

Hmmm.... good question.
Maybe its like the Eclipse Gate, open a Gate/Portal to the past where all the dragon alive.
Before Acnologia killed all the dragon.
The Plan from Ignia is, that Dogramag travelled in the past, in which is Acnologia a child.
Dogramag try to convinced him to fight for the dragons ( plan A ), if A doesn`t work .
Then plan B is to captured him and bring him to the present time line with another strong dragons.
And show his destiny to be killed / captured in Fairy Sphere as a dragon.

That`s it. It have similarity with Terminator 2:hip

I think labyrinth and "That Place" (Where Ignia went) are two different things, labyrinth is prototype used to make Dogra stronger/invincible, "That Place" is for reviving Dragons. thats where "It was Ignias Idea" comes in.

to confiscate Elefseria's heart to dig in more info about human weapon (The Negative Legacy?), to power up himself, and to contribute in him & Ignia's secret plans

To,over time,collect energy

Since Dogramag lost a lot of his power im guessing the labyrinth was meant to lure all kinds of people into it thinking they would find treasure instead they would serve as nourishment so that Dogramag would regain his powers. The Dogramag situation is turning into Aldoron 2.0 with the orbs, so im guessing the labyrinth is kinda similar to the cities on top of Aldo where humans who lived there would serve as a power up.

One of the major features of the labyrinth was that it constantly expands. Vast majority of those entering the labyrinth apparently never return.
But, we see no dead bodies, skeletons etc. We see no plants or animals in the labyrinth either, just stone structures. So, I assume a function of this labyrinth is to keep expanding and gobble up living creatures, especially mages. And use this to help Dogramag slowly recuperate himself. Maybe even expand so much that the labyrinth gets to corpses of other dragons and revive them too?

No Answer for now

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Kiki heya
I havent been active for a while now, but did we skip the Viernes edition or its still coming

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
@Kiki heya
I havent been active for a while now, but did we skip the Viernes edition or its still coming
hey val, long time no see 👋
i am currently busy, so i think there wont be one. (also we still dont know what viernes looks like in color so i couldnt make the banner :( )

but if someone has ideas for questions and time for hosting, why not?