Chapter - Fairy Tail Spin-offs | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I want a FT zero 2 and 3 on Zeref and Acno.

I want one on edolas, how mystgunb got to FT + what they're getting at the moment.

I want a spin off slice of life, everyday life, little quest.

I want after 100 quest a spin off before the next gen, shown the couples before their marriage, the marriage proposal, after their marriages, the announcement of the pregnancy, the pregnancy, the delivery, the 1st days with the baby, 1st words, 1st steps.

And after only a small spin off on the next gen with a family photo, each couple with their children and a photo of the entire guild.

To conclude FT would be perfect.

Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want a FT zero 2 and 3 on Zeref and Acno.

I want one on edolas, how mystgunb got to FT + what they're getting at the moment.
The Dragon Gods will reveal more about Acnologia so there isn’t any need for a Acnologia or 400 year spin off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want to see a Crime Sorciere spin off.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Spin offs that I want to see:

- What happened 400 to 450 years ago, i.e near the end of the dragon wars (Acno being one of the main characters in this)

- story regarding hell/underworld, how demons were summoned by Zeref from that realm and bound them to book, life in underworld etc. Would love to know who exactly the demon END was, in the underworld. Want to know more regarding Mard and Bradman (seems like they hold important positions in hell, Bradman seems to be a diety/demon than ferries the dead to the underworld and Mard seems to be the ruler of the underworld)

- about the Gods of Ishgar. Primarily want to know their abilities (esp God Serena)

- travels of Crime Sorciere

- Story and adventures of Makarov's generation of FT members

- the path that Hades took, what make him turn bad, what all he learned in his travels etc