Predictions - Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys I think our Fairy Tail section lacks a youtube page.So i created this thread.Here you can post Fairytail theories or chapter reviews or anything Fairy Tail related videos except for Spoilers from Youtube.And please follow the 24 hr rule.Here i am starting

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Interesting idea. I suppose it could act as some sort of archive for Youtube Reviews and Theories, but maybe everyone should link the channel directly in their posts

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Interesting idea. I suppose it could act as some sort of archive for Youtube Reviews and Theories, but maybe everyone should link the channel directly in their posts
I think we should leave it to the users.Some users may find it easier just to post the link of a certain video
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here's another video

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@1:34 my mind was blowing. That moment Larcade could've been at the GMG and could've came from a different time line.
yooo wowwwwwwwwwwww. I'm mindblown. I completely forgot about Hisui claiming there was more than 2 people coming from the gate. Wtf... here I am thinking Larcade could be from the future.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
yooo wowwwwwwwwwwww. I'm mindblown. I completely forgot about Hisui claiming there was more than 2 people coming from the gate. Wtf... here I am thinking Larcade could be from the future.
Yeah and Jellal said the magic he felt was Zeref like. I'm completely mid fudged from the awesomeness that could come from this theory. If Hiro pulls through with something similar this guy must have Carla's premonition abilities lol.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
If Larcade really is from future then i think he is the son of Natsu and Lucy.Though it sounds tumblry it is the most plausible explanation.

Last edited:

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Rai Han predicted (and confirm) that God Serena was gonna oneshotted by Acnologia. I forgot the link tho. Can't find it. orz

Question: Can we post like rankings too?

EDIT: There ya go folks

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Rai Han predicted (and confirm) that God Serena was gonna oneshotted by Acnologia. I forgot the link tho. Can't find it. orz

Question: Can we post like rankings too?
Everything except for Spoilers and 24 hr rule you can post..Oh yeah i posted that video in "what will happen in chapter 500 thread".It's obsolete now though.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Wouldn't Larcade disappear like future Lucy and future Rogue when the Eclipse Gate was destroyed? Mashima has stated in the afterword of one of the omake volumes that Natsu and Lucy being romantic in general was not Mashima’s original plan and Mashima likes Natsu and Lucy as more than friends, but less than lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You remind me of that controversy.Anyway he said that it was during the Tartaros arc where his focus was Gruvia.But after that he did make romantic moments of Natsu and Lucy in the Christmas omake and Stone age omake.Especially i Hiro said this year that he will infuse more romantic elements.
Now i feel there are two Eclipse Gates.The one created by Anna and it was stated in the manga Hisui created this one.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
You misunderstand what I said. Mashima said that he likes Natsu and Lucy more than friends, but less than lovers in the Fairy Tail S volume 1 afterword. Which came out last month on the 16th and you do know the omake's are non canon? I also think there are two Eclipse Gates and anyone who came out of the Eclipse Gate during the Grand Magic Games was sent back to their own time. I suspect Larcade is Natsu and Zeref's descendant and distant relative.
He did say that there will be more romance now.And that comment was made manuly days back though it was published last month.Hiro changed many things from that time.No Christmas omake is Canon.Though i don't know about stone age but christmas omake has been during the Alvarez Arc and is basically a sequel of Fairies Training Camp which is canon.In the main Manga itself Hiro gave lot of hints and foreshadowings that Natsu and Lucy will end up together.So Larcade is possible.Anyway this is not relationship thread so we should stop this discussion as this is not the right thread.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia

^Tell me if it doesn't work.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
@Cat Sidhe26 i checked it.Christmas is fully Canon though Stone age is not.Same as Fairies Training Camp.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
This is pretty good thread. I really like watching amazing videos. I mean, the effect, the editing, and so on. They are just wow. I think I should watch them all soon.

Also, don't forget, we have already had Larcade Dragneel Discussion thread, so if you want to discuss more about him, you can do that in that thread ;)

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
This is pretty good thread. I really like watching amazing videos. I mean, the effect, the editing, and so on. They are just wow. I think I should watch them all soon.

Also, don't forget, we have already had Larcade Dragneel Discussion thread, so if you want to discuss more about him, you can do that in that thread ;)
Yeah Ahmad we were just discussing a bit.Anyway did you see the video the first i posted.Lucy vs Zeref.