Illustration - Fallen Angel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Fallen Angel

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Is the end of the world coming?:o

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol XD

I like the clouds and the wings the most.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I would say that maybe the haphazard apocalyptic feeling would've been better transmitted if the red clouds were random...the lines of the clouds sort of converge towards the character, so if those line were random(like the white clouds), then maybe...

Am I making any sense?:blink

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
not really lol xD I mean I don't get it? XD say it in romanian too? XD

Gintara Thanks I'm glad you do! Those parts were the most painful to color

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Okay, romanian it is then:XD
Deci(mama n-am scris the mult in romana:p)...avem nori rosii...liniile norilor rosii converg catre bitchy-inger:p...cred ca motivul pentru asta e, sa sublinieze caderea, dar mie mi-ar fi placut a abordare mai dezordonata...norile alea sa fie fie mai random intr-un fel, ca si norile albe...
Mi se pare ca liniile norilor(mai exact partile care au rosu inchis in ele) rosii formeaza un V mare, deci exista un fel the ordine

PS: mi-am dat seama ca am tradus doar ce am scris inainte, cu putine adaugari, asa ca...:sweat

Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
so in other words the placement of the clouds should have been more chaotic and not so neat? I have the stupid habit of making them neater and neater as I reach the end of the page
Though I think the reason is because when I add in the details I start from the lower part and as I gradually advance I get lazier and lazier XD and always end up rushing to the end xDDD
but yea I was too tired to understand back when I read the english part xD plus the V thing made sense xD

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
so in other words the placement of the clouds should have been more chaotic and not so neat? I have the stupid habit of making them neater and neater as I reach the end of the page
Though I think the reason is because when I add in the details I start from the lower part and as I gradually advance I get lazier and lazier XD and always end up rushing to the end xDDD
but yea I was too tired to understand back when I read the english part xD plus the V thing made sense xD
I see...so only the V thing made sense...and here I was trying to sound complicated and smart:crying...

I dunno...I might be reading into it too much, but the V thing option makes sense as well...it's just a matter of taste I suppose

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
lol my mind totally went elswhere at the last sentence XDDDDD

and lol I keep saying this but everyone seems to ignore me xD I'M SIMPLEMINDED! XDDD plus it was late and was tired

MysticRavine

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish I could have such art talent! I just came on here to post some stuff (Crappy stuff might I add.(I am not an amazing artist.)) I love to look at other people's talent too. I just wanted to say it looks beautiful and I hope that you can sometime draw some manga for my stories. I am a better writer than artist unfortunetly. I would love to do my own art but alas I lack the skill. Maybe we can chat sometime about making some manga.