Character - [Fanfiction] 1st Court Profiles (and others) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm curious about his moves. I assume Waterfall is not the same as Inui's serve?
I really should've named it something different, shouldn't I? The two moves are basically versions of ZSD and Entaku Shot, except better I guess. The idea for the drop is that he needs to stand closer to the net than Tezuka when using it, but unlike ZSD which hits the ground relatively close to the service line, Drop Drop lands directly behind the net - it'd be easy to accidentally hit the net itself when trying to return it. As for Waterfall, I was imagining it as a 10 Ball Smash. So take all the skills you need to hit 10 balls normally, but add to that that they come at you from much closer, at a better angle and with more force than usual.

The fact that he is bad dealing with "weak-minded" people -which is subjective- makes me think he wouldn't be a very good doubles player, the pretentious bastard '-'
I think he'd be a fine doubles player, but also a very demanding one, so there would be some pairs in which he wouldn't work at all.

What was your idea for his playstyle, a better Shiraishi?
Yeah, it'd be along those lines. It was a bit difficult to really distinguish between Tezuka and Shiraishi in this regard because at base they both pursue perfect play.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I really should've named it something different, shouldn't I? The two moves are basically versions of ZSD and Entaku Shot, except better I guess. The idea for the drop is that he needs to stand closer to the net than Tezuka when using it, but unlike ZSD which hits the ground relatively close to the service line, Drop Drop lands directly behind the net - it'd be easy to accidentally hit the net itself when trying to return it. As for Waterfall, I was imagining it as a 10 Ball Smash. So take all the skills you need to hit 10 balls normally, but add to that that they come at you from much closer, at a better angle and with more force than usual.

I think he'd be a fine doubles player, but also a very demanding one, so there would be some pairs in which he wouldn't work at all.

Yeah, it'd be along those lines. It was a bit difficult to really distinguish between Tezuka and Shiraishi in this regard because at base they both pursue perfect play.
How about Whirlpool (because Entaku Shot spins '-' ), or is it too lame? The fact that they are both Pokemon HMs is a coincidence, I swear.

Im curious, does he aim the ball super high in order to perform the drop shot, or does he do some bs like Taki in... also FTST (but this time I don't have a video, you'll have to ask Atobe '-''' he also has a move that looks a lot like Fuji's 6th counter).

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How about Whirlpool (because Entaku Shot spins '-' ), or is it too lame? The fact that they are both Pokemon HMs is a coincidence, I swear.
Unfortunately it doesn't fit since this one doesn't spin. I was thinking of Tidal Wave, but I feel like I used that for something else already.

Im curious, does he aim the ball super high in order to perform the drop shot, or does he do some bs like Taki in... also FTST
Nah it's a bs one for sure.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Narcisse Chevalier
A player who dazzles others with his spectacular techniques. By maintaining an undefeated record in tournaments, he has quickly risen through the ranks.

Supplemental Info:
- He and his brother call each other every day to exchange music recommendations.
- He frequently suffers from insomnia.

Height: 154 cm
Weight: 53 kg
Handedness: Left
Eyesight: Right: 1.5 Left: 1.5
Special Technique: Selfless State - Blinding Blast - Deafening Blow - Immobilizing Duality - Numbing Twist - Silencing Drive
Playstyle: All Rounder
Shoes: Babolat Jet AC
Racket: Babolat Pure Strike 98

School Year: Middle School 1st Year
Birthday: January 1
Blood Type: Type O
Hobbies: Listening to music - Observing animals
Family Members: Grandmother - Father - Mother - Older Brother
Committee: None
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Grilled Fish
Thing he wants most: Binoculars
Thing he is bad at: Receiving orders
Specialty outside of tennis: Predicting the behavior of animals

Stats

Speed - 4: Thanks to having vision that allows him to observe shifts in the opponent's center of gravity, he is able to respond accordingly on both offense and defense.

Power - 3: Because of his build, his power lacks behind the rest of his abilities. However, since his style relies on his exquisite control, this is not much of an issue.

Stamina - 4: His stamina is only average, but since he attacks his opponents not only with regular play, but also mentally and physically, he still has the upper hand at the end of drawn-out matches.

Mental - 6: Even more than victory, he pursues the thrill of taking on strong opponents. Once he has played himself into ecstasy, he becomes unstoppable.

Technique - 6: He attacks non-stop by impairing the opponent's five senses with fearsome accuracy.

Onojiha's Memo:
In my whole life I've never seen a player like this. Both his personality and abilities are just peculiar!