Favorites - Fantasy TeniPuri - Or Create Your Dream Team | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Fantasy TeniPuri - Or Create Your Dream Team

Little Princess

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
To the Moderators: if this isn't allowed, please just remove the thread.

The whole point of this thread is that, seeing how I think you're all pretty much PoT (and RL Tennis) experts here, I was curious to see what you guys would come up with if, say, you could form your own team among the heaps of characters Konomi-sensei has graced us with.

The only limit you have is this: you can't pick more than one player per school. Not even for the doubles. This should make it a little harder, I think.

Now, since asking without giving is selfish, this is my own list:

Keigo Atobe (S1) - Because he rocks zillions, and he knows it.

Seiichi Yukimura (S2) - He's the Child of God, plus he's the prettiest PoT character ever.

Jin Akutsu (S3) - Because he's the resident badass, and he loves it.

Kintaro Toyama+Ryoma Echizen (D1) - Not that I think they'd merge well together but, just imagine what the court would look like AFTER the match.

Shinji Ibu+Hajime Mizuki (D2) - Now, I'm actually serious about this one. I think that Mizuki's Data Tennis and Ibu's spot would combine rather well.

That was my very pathetic attempt so, now I'll leave the floor to those who really know what they're talking about: YOU GUYS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
S1: Sanada - Probably the player with the most potential as of now. Only fitting that he gets the "save the team" spot.

S2: Atobe - Keigo in singles is a must. Being in singles two puts him in an important position.

S3: Akutsu - There is no way he is playing doubles, not to mention he has no weakness. Perfect for singles three.

-------

D1: Tezuka / Tachibana - I feel like this pair would get along really well, being Tachibana is such a good sport. Not to mention both sides are a power house. Seems pretty unbeatable.

D2: Shiraishi / Mizuki - This pair seems good because Shiraishi could play either net or baseline, and Mizuki is intelligent.

javimgol

Reaction score
Country
Spain
S3: Tachibana. He can defeat almost everyone. And if not, he could thy to injure him with Abare Dama

D2:Choutaroh and Kite. Neo Scud Serve + True Big Bang. Impossible to break. And in the case you survive to the tiebreak, Kite is more intelligent than Tanishi and wouldn´t fall in the same trick that Tanishi.

S2: Akutsu. He simply rocks

D1: Oishi and Bunta. Bunta is much better than Kikumaru, and Oishi is the best doubles player. I really love doubles. And that is the best pair.

And the winner is....................................................................
S1: Kintaroh! I love him. Strong and fast. He does not need auras or Mugas. Very funny. And a real beast. And if the match is close, he could get Pinnacle of Perfection (I'm really expecting it)

Last edited:

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
S3: Atobe. Pure show in the court. And if he loses, nothing happens because after him come....

D2:Choutaroh and Tezuka. Neo Scud Serve + 12 Zero Shiki Serve. Impossible to break. And in the case you survive to the tiebreak, you will have to face Tezuka Phantom, Tezuka Zone, Zero Shikis...too much for a human.

S2: Fuji. If it's a tough rival, he will get another and even more awesome counter. If not, just keep spamming Hoshi Hanabis, Hyakuryus,Ho-ho Gaeshi, Hechatoncheiros... etc

D1: Oishi and Bunta. Bunta is much better than Kikumaru, and Oishi is the best doubles player. I really love doubles. And that is the best pair.

And the winner is....................................................................
S1: Kintaroh! I love him. Strong and fast. He does not need auras or Mugas. Very funny. And a real beast. And if the match is close, he could get Pinnacle of Perfection (I'm really expecting it)
You can only have 1 person per school, guy.

Little Princess said:
The only limit you have is this: you can't pick more than one player per school. Not even for the doubles. This should make it a little harder, I think.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
singles 1- Koshimae...for obvious reasons

Singles 2- Yukimura...see above

Singles 3 - Shiraishi Kuronosuke..odds are he'll seal the win anyway

doubles 1- Eiji/chotaro...if you manage to return the scud serve..you'll face a kikumaru bazooka most likely.

Doubles 2-Akutsu (yes akutsu) and Tachibana..one word...shitrape.

Bowser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heh
Single 3 - Tachibana
Double 2 - Renji+Tezuka
Single 2 - Akutsu
Double 1 - Krauser+Gin (killer pair)
Single 1 - Atobe Keigo

Well, this aint the best team, but lemme explain. Should Tachibana lose, i'll throw in Renji who can return Waterfall and a Tezuka who can kill dinosaurs, then have Akutsu (originally Shiraishi) come in. Double 1 is basically to kill off everybody - I was thinking about sticking Akutsu and Krauser, but Gin and Krauser is there to break peoples bones. And if they lose, Atobe -.-"

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
i'll throw in Renji who can return Waterfall
Forget Waterfall, Renji returned a Knuckle-serve by devil mode Kirihara.

Sherlock Holmes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
S3-Akutsu
D2-Liliadent/Oshitari(from Hyotei)
S2-Shiraishi
D1-Eishirou(Kite)/Renji
S1-Sadaharu(Inui)

Akutsu is there because he is cool.
As for the rest, if you take their initials it spells out "LOSERS" which is funny.

Lemonphantom

Reaction score
Country
United States
Singles 3: Kintaro
Doubles 2: Niou/Krauser
Singles 2: Akutsu
Doubles 1: Sanada/Tezuka
Singles 1: Atobe Keigo

Let me explain
Easy win for Kintaro
Niou/Krauser would just own...Niou copies Krauser and crucifies everyone..
Akutsu just rocks..and will be S class considering how he knows of Echizen's POP and still joined the camp just to get him back
Tezuka/Sanada...Tezuka Zone....then Sanada gets in the middle...Rai....and the zero shiki serve and Tezuka Phantom if that doesn't work...and also Sanada's many moves....
Atobe..just because I can't think of another good player from a good school..and he just kicks ass...

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
Singles 3: Kintaro
Doubles 2: Niou/Krauser
Singles 2: Akutsu
Doubles 1: Sanada/Tezuka
Singles 1: Atobe Keigo

Let me explain
Let me explain.

Little Princess said:
you can't pick more than one player per school. Not even for the doubles.

DavenSodan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
S1 Echizen - can anyone couter PoP?
S2 Yukimura - there is no shot that cannot be returned
S3 Shiarasi - perfect tennis, what could I say more...

With that combo they definitly win at least 3-2 every time.

D1 Tachibana/David - both have awesome power
D2 Kite/Aktuse - both are fast and have power

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Forget Waterfall, Renji returned a Knuckle-serve by devil mode Kirihara.
I'm pretty sure returning a 212 k/h aka 131 mph serve with ease at the age of 14 is more impressive than returning and aggressive kick serve.

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure returning a 212 k/h aka 131 mph serve with ease at the age of 14 is more impressive than returning and aggressive kick serve.
Not in this series it isn't.

Bowser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I still think Krauser+akutsu/Gin would be a great idea, we need to see them killing someone...

Lemonphantom

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me explain.
Yeah I realized that like 20 minutes after I posted it...I guess take out Niou(nooooooo) and put in hmmmm Kite I guess....Kite will play dirty and Krauser can crucify.....

SumeragiKai

Reaction score
Country
Australia
S3: Atobe, one of the top players in the series, best in Hyoutei, doesn't matter if he loses here if the others win right :D
D2: Kite and Akutsu, insane court coverage
S2: Yukimura, can only be stopped by PoP, and the only one in Jnr High with PoP is in my team
D1: Tachibana and Shiraishi: Wild Lion Aura and Bible tennis should go great
S1: Echizen, PoP

Jyten

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dream Team

Singles 1: Kintaro (Supposed strongest guy in Shiten, super stamina, super strong)

Singles 2: Tachibana (The Beast)

Singles 3: Kite (Fast balanced player)

Doubles 1: Renji + Gin (Renji can probably direct balls to Gin, ball that hits you so hard it sends you flying will be tough to stop)

Doubles 2: Jiro + Sengoku (They may get lucky :eyeroll)

Naochaaa

Reaction score
Country
Peru
S1 .- Echizen... being the main character he is invincible
S2 .- Atobe ... Ore sama is ore sama... And his stamina is incredible
S3.- Tezuka... Buchou is buchou
D1.- Yukimura/Sanada ... while the opponents lose their senses, Sanadas finish them off ...
D2.- Shiraishi / Fuji