Games - Fate/Grand Order | Page 123 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Got another copy of Abi, so now she's NP4. Good thing she's my favorite servant lol.

What about Merlin + Ruler Artoria? Then you're assured to get his buster cards plus another way to increase his Crit strength.
Sadly I dont have her =/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What a crazy ass lostbelt 7

However, not too keen on the designs of the new servants

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Having the final fight be against a baby was hilarious, though I feel my Taira made the last three fights easier then normal. Anyway, I manage to get Caren to NP3.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Manage to get NP2 Crane, though not fully sure how she's meant to be used. Quite enjoying MIXA.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Manage to get NP2 Crane, though not fully sure how she's meant to be used. Quite enjoying MIXA.
Basically endgame challenge content. But only if you have maxed out Castoria/Skadi/Waver/Merlin to roll along. Really niche unit with an interesting and unique kit.

Katoo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi guys. Kato756 here, lost acess to my old mangahelpers account :(

Been a while since I commented here, so lets go

1) Roma is such an awesome servant to use. The fact that he is AoE but can reach "single target" levels of damage in a way that makes sense with the lore is cool
2) Haven't read many of the events so far, kinda waiting for the more canon ones and the Lostbelt themselfes
3) Have been throwing a few summons in the story banner, in hopes of getting Berserker Cu or Tesla (my two top picks for the SSR Ticket comming this year), ended up with Arjuna + a repeated nero on the 2x summon. Totally worth it, since I like Arjuna a lot
4) Got Summer Kiara in the rerun, really liked the gameplay of her kit. Also got NP 2 Orion, instinct just told me to throw the 5 tickets into his banner
5) Tam Lin Gawain joined! Can't take her final ascension seriously at all, but I like tanky servants

On the topic of Lostbelt 6 so far.

Man, this is the first one where I know you are not supossed to sympathize with its inhabitants, and danm, did they do a good job at showing that. Some people have said the begging is a bit slow, but I liked the world building. PHH Tristan really grew on me, and his "Its humanity's ingenuity that you so despised that's now holding you down" moment is why I play fate. Castoria is really adorable, and I like Oberon

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Current update - got NP1 Faerie Gawain, NP1 Morgan, NP2 Faerie Tristan, and NP 1 Faerie Lancelot. Haven't gotten to test Lancelot yet, but both Gawain and Morgan have been fun. Tristan is alright, but seems kind of weak on her own.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
For the free SSR, picked Artoria so I could have her at NP2. Got Van Gogh as my GSSR, so now got her at NP3, and managed to get Koyanskaya after several rolls.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Been a while since I gave an update so here we go:

Finished Lostbelt 6 today and I have to say it's up there as my favourite story in FGO, maybe having the #1 spot. Really great ride, and I loved every minute of it.

After some rough rolls earlier in the year (like missing out on the elusive 5th copy of Musashi), my luck turned around dramatically after failing to land Morgan on her banner. Np2 Melusine (and NP3 Percival) within 30SQ, Castoria #2 in the GSSR, and then getting Koyan within 300SQ before getting spooked by a second Koyan when I hit the funny orange button. To top off the insane run today Oberon came home in just 61sq, very lucky there 🙏 Finally, the free SSR I picked was Achilles so I could finally Quick loop with a rider, although having him NP2 or NP3 would be nice...

I hope everyone's Oberon rolls go well 🙏

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been enjoying the summer event, but my pulls have been depressing... out of like a hundred pulls, only got Charlotte, and only one copy. Did manage to get plenty of the event CEs.

Dream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Theseus the 3* Arts Crit Saber (NP is ST) is out on JP

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
While I like the idea of us getting more Greek heroes, since it means we're one step closer to getting another Medea, would have expected Theseus to be at least a four-star...

Also, forgot to mention, got Jacques NP1 and Zenobia NP3 during the past event.