Visual Novel - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Visual Novel Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Title: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Length: > 50 hours
Producer: Type-Moon
Original Plot by: Kinoko Nasu
Released: 2005
Prequel/Sequel: Fate/Stay Night (Prequel)

Synopsis:

Bazett Fraga McRemitz, a member of the Mages' Association and a master in the 5th Holy Grail War, wakes on the fourth day of the 5th Holy Grail war with a new servant, Avenger, and no memory of what happened to her beforehand. She and Avenger set off to fight and win the Holy Grail War.

Meanwhile, Shirou Emiya lives a peaceful life with all his friends, from the 5th Holy Grail War. After her experiment alters the event-horizon changes time and space, Rin Tohsaka leaves for the Mages' Association in England to fix things. The Servants sense a new danger while dark creatures appear soon afterward. Shirou, as a precaution, sets off to ensure nobody is in danger and instead finds himself frequently meeting a mysterious girl, Caren Ortensia.

Warning: 18+ H-scenes included

Last edited:

mak123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
How is it? I'm still waiting a translation for this vn, but i think i'll never read it with this pace :(

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How is it? I'm still waiting a translation for this vn, but i think i'll never read it with this pace :(
Translation is done, but proofreading is still required for 1/3 of the text, so it probably will take a while until you can play the VN fully translated. I couldn't hold myself back, so I've already played a huge chunk of the VN which is already translated :XD From what I can tell you, the setting may seem a bit strange at first, but once things start to make sense, it gets really good.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well we finally have a translated version released, already finished the VN :wtf Not as great as Fate/Stay Night, but that is obvious considering the story plays less of an important role. Once it got serious it really delivered though, hope this is going to get some attention now. Can't complain about the fanservice either :teehee