Favorite Action | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Action

Final Voting Round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solanin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I support Jojo's Bizarre Adventures (2012)
I nominate Gatchaman Crowds and Sengoku Basara

Gotenkss

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I support Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
I nominate One Piece, Bleach

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Railgun for second place. Best show on the list.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Durarara!! for me.

Attack on Titan Production issues just made it awkward choice especially with the pacing. Makes one wish it is redone someday or given theatrical ova digests of each arc with the filler cut out.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures (2012) as second place. It is a classic, and it was very well animated, showing why Jojo is awesome as an action series.

I respect Shingeki no Kyojin, it is good, but what is making him surpass Jojo is the hype. XD
Jojo has better art, battle and story.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
JoJo was hyped as much as Shingeki. One of the most popular manga ever (in Japan) getting a TV anime for the first time. There was massive amounts of hype. I thought that Production I.G and Wit cut to many corners animating Shingeki. From what I understand they were running behind schedule. That is why the first cour had so many stills, recaps at the beginning of episodes, and character close ups.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Shingeki no Kyojin is the more recent hype. People end up forgetting everything else. XD
Regardless hype, I find Jojo better than SnK in all aspects.

Zinc

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
gundam 00

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There is no way a show can have more action than JoJo, and it's just better than SNK.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
We live in a terrible world if something like JJBA pt 1 is better than attack on titan. There was so many terrible mistakes JJBA made and it stayed too narrator heavy with everyone telling us that which they were about to do, being extremely predictable shonen action series, and a long drawn out story in an unappealing animation style.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
JoJo's is epic, definitely better than Shingeki. JoJo's Part II is epic in every sense of the word. Joseph Joestar is the ultimate, arrogant shounen hero. I think that the animation is incredibly imaginative and appealing, really complimenting the story. The animators understand that part of the appeal is that JoJo's is that it is from a different era. Rather than eliminate 80's anime cliches, like muscle bound hero's and constant, first person narration, they embraced them, understanding that is part of the fun. JoJo's really is a masterpiece. Shingeki is a great series, but not of the same caliber as JoJo.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
JoJo's is epic, definitely better than Shingeki. JoJo's Part II is epic in every sense of the word. Joseph Joestar is the ultimate, arrogant shounen hero. I think that the animation is incredibly imaginative and appealing, really complimenting the story. The animators understand that part of the appeal is that JoJo's is that it is from a different era. Rather than eliminate 80's anime cliches, like muscle bound hero's and constant, first person narration, they embraced them, understanding that is part of the fun. JoJo's really is a masterpiece. Shingeki is a great series, but not of the same caliber as JoJo.
And another Joseph fan :3c. He is just one of the greatest, if not the greatest Shounen main lead.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Part 2 if JJBA was really nice and incredible (well ending of it was fairly on the not good side), personally my favorite of the two parts animated, but as a whole, I think Attack on Titan delivered more of the adrenaline heavy no holds barred sprint towards being heavy action and intense experience.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
This is unstoppable, unrepentant, unquestionable win, the likes of which Shingeki can not even come close to:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

And another Joseph fan :3c. He is just one of the greatest, if not the greatest Shounen main lead.
Joseph is easily the most GAR anime character I have ever seen. Not even Kamina comes close. Only Joseph would chop off another man's leg if requested. I can't wait to see Jotaro, this spring. Stardust Crusaders is supposed to be the defining part of the series.

Last edited: