Soundtrack - Favorite Asian Drama OSTs | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Soundtrack Favorite Asian Drama OSTs

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Favorite Asian Drama OSTs

We have a thread for our favorite Asian drama songs, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could post our favorite Asian drama OSTs as well, where we could post and share that recorded music accompanying those images in our favorite Asian Dramas that helped us feel a sea of emotions: sadness, happiness, hopefulness, etc.

Here’s my firts contribution to this thread
:

Proposal Daisakusen OST

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting... I've actually never heard of this OST. Even though I don't usually watch many dramas, there are very few that I particularly like. Specifically, there is a Korean drama that is very special in my opinion.

Anyways, my favorite Asian Drama OSTs are from a Korean Drama/Film called "IRIS" starring Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee, Jung Joon-ho, Kim Seung-woo, Kim So-yeon, and T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyun) from BIGBANG. The drama has 20 episodes and are approximately 1 hour each.

I highly recommend watching the drama before actually listening to the OSTs as it becomes more meaningful to you in sense. Additionally, these OSTs below are just my personal preference of the soundtracks that I enjoyed in the drama "IRIS". Therefore, there may be more that you would want to listen to but you will just have to find out yourself.

Title of the Soundtracks Include:

1. Destiny Love by Lee Dong Joon

2. Iris Main Title Theme by Lee Dong Joon

3. Sad Love by Lee Dong Joon

4. Mission of Destiny by Lee Dong Joon

**NOTE: Check out the "Favorite Asian Drama Songs" thread for IRIS Drama Songs

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting... I've actually never heard of this OST.
That OST is from another great J-drama, one that really teaches you that is not worth living with regrets and that what is important is not the past or the future but the present. :)

Even though I don't usually watch many dramas, there are very few that I particularly like. Specifically, there is a Korean drama that is very special in my opinion.
Are you referring to IRIS, XXEliteXXAceXX?

Anyways, my favorite Asian Drama OSTs are from a Korean Drama/Film called "IRIS" starring Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee, Jung Joon-ho, Kim Seung-woo, Kim So-yeon, and T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyun) from BIGBANG. The drama has 20 episodes and are approximately 1 hour each.

I highly recommend watching the drama before actually listening to the OSTs as it becomes more meaningful to you in sense. Additionally, these OSTs below are just my personal preference of the soundtracks that I enjoyed in the drama "IRIS". Therefore, there may be more that you would want to listen to but you will just have to find out yourself.
Thank you for posting those songs, XXEliteXXAceXX? :) Mmm…Can I call you Elite? Or Ace?

I enjoyed listening to all of them, but my favorite was: Destiny Love by Lee Dong Joon
I loved that song!
Plus, it was hard not to like a song with my name on it. ;)
After listening to the OST of IRIS, you have totally convinced of watching it.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That OST is from another great J-drama, one that really teaches you that is not worth living with regrets and that what is important is not the past or the future but the present. :)

Are you referring to IRIS, XXEliteXXAceXX?
Yeah, I meant IRIS on that one. Haha.

Thank you for posting those songs, XXEliteXXAceXX? :) Mmm…Can I call you Elite? Or Ace?
No problem. Again, I'm always glad that I can help. I also like it when a lot of people like the same thing I do. It gives all of us some sort of common characteristic which is great. If you ever have bad days or something, it is relaxing to just go to your room and watch dramas or listen to music (K-POP) as you can tell from my other posts. Lolz. IRIS is definitely my favorite drama/film and at least for me, it helps when you are having off-days.

Oh and yeah, you can call me Elite, Ace, or anything you want. I use this name for every single character (in games) and accounts (in forums). Many people call me Elite or Ace and stuff so I'm already used to it. Haha.

I enjoyed listening to all of them, but my favorite was: Destiny Love by Lee Dong Joon
I loved that song!
Plus, it was hard not to like a song with my name on it. ;)
After listening to the OST of IRIS, you have totally convinced of watching it.
Wow, I was waiting for people to tell me their favorite and you already did. I didn't tell anyone my favorite OST from the last post because I wanted to see what everybody thinks without me hindering your decisions. However, I'll tell you now that Destiny Love was also my favorite. Actually, Destiny Love is one of the OSTs that make you feel the outline and meaning behind the story. Of course, all the other OSTS have some impact on the story but Destiny Love has the most in my opinion. Sad Love probably comes in next. Mission of Destiny and the IRIS Main Title Opening Theme are just upbeat songs that comes in when action is happening.

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I also like it when a lot of people like the same thing I do. It gives all of us some sort of common characteristic which is great.
I agree. :hi5 fellow K-drama and K-music fan.

Oh and yeah, you can call me Elite, Ace, or anything you want. I use this name for every single character (in games) and accounts (in forums). Many people call me Elite or Ace and stuff so I'm already used to it. Haha.
Yay! I can call you Ace!

Wow, I was waiting for people to tell me their favorite and you already did. I didn't tell anyone my favorite OST from the last post because I wanted to see what everybody thinks without me hindering your decisions. However, I'll tell you now that Destiny Love was also my favorite.
Great minds think alike!:) Another :hi5

Actually, Destiny Love is one of the OSTs that make you feel the outline and meaning behind the story.
Exactly! That song conveys a lot of feelings at the same time.

---------- Post added September 19, 2015 at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was September 13, 2015 at 05:33 PM ----------

Thanks to Ace I was able to remember one of my favorite Asian Drama OSTs, so thank you, Ace-kun. :)

Gu Family Book OST

---------- Post added October 18, 2015 at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was September 19, 2015 at 05:41 PM ----------

Hana Yori Dango 1 OST

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I finished watching another drama. It's "It's Okay That's Love". It was great drama, about psychology and everyone that has psychological disorder. The story revolved around a couple, the man is a novel writer who has acute schizophrenia, and his woman, a psychiatrist who has trauma after seeing her mother cheats on her father with another man.

One of the OSTs: