Favorite Female Supporting Character | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Female Supporting Character

Final Voting Round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gotenkss

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I support Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing Ultimate
I nominate Minori Kushieda from Toradora and Rukia from Bleach

Solanin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I support Olivier Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist B.

I nominate Riko Aida from Kuroko no Basket and Palm from Hunter x Hunter

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
There is a six way tie for third, fourth, and fifth place. The top three winners of the tiebreaker poll will move on to the first voting round.

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Don't know if we can support our choices otherwise I'll delete this.

Olivier Mira Armstrong, one of my fave female characte, quoting Jakensama from this thread :

Jakensama said:
Real disappointed Olivier Armstrong didn't make the cut. I mean she is surrounded by super powered humuncoli and alchemists, but she has no fear and is all business. She has no special abilities at all, raw power wise there is nothing that stands out. Super strength, speed, magic abilities, super armor? Nope she needs none of that to stand up to anything in the FMA universe. No pandering to the audience with sexy fanservice, she's not 'cute', 'sassy', or whatever. That's a badass in my eyes. ]
The epitome of pure badassery, nothing to add ;)

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
This was one of the hardest polls for me. It was with a very heavy heart that I voted against Saten. I could not vote against Nagato Yuki, one of my favorite anime characters ever. Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi version of Nagato is one of the most moe characters ever.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Olivier Mira Armstrong, for sure. She is badass and one the strongest woman who I've ever seen in my life. No need to further comments.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
meh to Armstrong. She wasn't even the best female supporting character in Hagaren. Hawkeye, Lust, Izumi, and Winry were all more interesting.

Reactions: Nii

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I' m still supporting Olivier she is one of the best feminine char according to me : No unnecessary fanservice, no huge eyes and exaggerated proportions, no over cuteness nor stereotyped manners, she is really different from the typical clichés of the female heroine depicted generally speaking in manga/animes. She is a straight and fair woman and a great fighter. I highly prefer her than Winry or Hawkeye.
Plus iI really appreciate the pioneer role she played in promoting tolerance in Amestria, and her attitude and respect towards Miles and later Scar.

Olivier M. Armstrong :

-"if a man will not work, he shall not eat" . :teehee

- Testimonials mean nothing to me. I don't need assessments made by others. I'll judge you with my own eyes.

- Every soldier here must be strong and flexible, fulfilling my every commend. They must make up a sturdy army that would keep calm under all circumstances. In other words, there is no time for racism. Because the blood of many races runs through your veins, you view this country from many different angles and with many values.
"

Edit :

I couldn't help... so hilarious :p

The original scene :

Last edited by a moderator: