Favorites - Favorite Light Novels? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Light Novels?

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So what are folks favorites, or even ones that you would like to read but cant?

Mine is probably Mahouka thus far, and I would at least like to read Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere.

thatguy3331

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say index is mine, granted I haven't read that many novels, just Index and a bit of SAO before I got sick of it. I consider it the guilty pleasure I feel no guilt enjoying so...yeah...

I'd like to read Durarara, Baccano, Haruhi, Mondaiji and Kino's journey, but I just need to find the time and I have many things I keep rack of

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Hmm I have many favorites, but these are what on the top of my heads at this moment:

1. Haruhi Tsuzumiya - First LN I've ever read, and I was totally into it. Really hope another novel is getting published soon.
2. Toaru Majutsu no Index - Another LN I read because of its huge popularity, and I don't regret it.
3. Durara and Baccano
4. Bakemonogatari
5. Utsuro no Hako no to Zero no Maria
6. Kara no Kyoukai
7. Fate/Zero
8. Oreimo

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Index for me, normal since it's the only novel I am up to date. I am reading Mahouka but I a, still at volume 3, I would like to read Mondaijitachi but the translations aren't complete, I can't even read the manga because of this.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Index for me, normal since it's the only novel I am up to date. I am reading Mahouka but I a, still at volume 3, I would like to read Mondaijitachi but the translations aren't complete, I can't even read the manga because of this.
I want to read Mondaijitachi as well the anime was such a tease too.

I forgot to add Yahari/SNAFU to my list its pretty funny and all the various references. Hope they keep it up.