Favorite Male Character | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Male Character

Favorite Male Character...?

• Zoro

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Whitebeard

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Sanji

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Marco

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Usopp

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Blackbeard

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Luffy

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Brook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garp

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Emporio Ivankov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shanks

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Aokiji

• Dragon

• Smoker

• Ener

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Sanji
He can be extremely cool, strong, smart, stupid, pervert, jealous etc. Almost always with great results.
I support Sanji as well. But I hesitated due to the last arc where the nosebleed joke is gone too far ...
But Sanji is the best in the crew if you add his value in battle to his value outside battle.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I support Sanji as well. But I hesitated due to the last arc where the nosebleed joke is gone too far ...
But Sanji is the best in the crew if you add his value in battle to his value outside battle.
Only because it's the Mermaid island, aside the amazon island, THE island for his romantic/pervert side, even more after years of hell. I understand him as a character. It should be fine after.

It's exactly like when you're starving for a very long time irl, then suddendly you eat something very rich. It's really bad, you can die from it.

Naruffy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sanji
He can be extremely cool, strong, smart, stupid, pervert, jealous etc. Almost always with great results.
I'll support this aswell. I think he's a perfect balance of Funny and Badass, and I really enjoy those moment where he's saved the crew.

Though it did get overplayed and annoying, his nosebleeds where somewhat justified considering his experience. That said, I don't see anymore life threatening nosebleeds in the future.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Usopp! No, Luffy! No, Zoro! No, Shanks! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Garp!

Nah, it has to be Sanji. Based on appearance, fighting style, charm, attitude, comic relief and pure friggin' awesomeness.

MochiRoll

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
SOGEKING!

No, not him. I nominate Usopp. Because the man deserves credit more than anybody had ever given him. Plus, Luffy and Shanks are already there, nominating my third favorite sure is needed. :P

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Zoro. He's the baddest badass and shows what a real man should be: fearless and hardworking. Honorable mention goes to Luffy for the same reason, but he acts like a dumbass a lot. :P Both constantly seek to improve themselves, but Zoro makes it more evident. What he did for Luffy at the end of Thriller Bark arc just made him shoot up points in my book.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Definitively Usopp. It's so easy to like a badass character it's not even funny. Usopp is the character which I have the most admiration for. Being the weakest in the middle of superhuman was not that easy but he found his place amount the crew. Plus he is funny, the invention of Sogeking was his glory moment. The only thing that worries me is how Oda will handle him from now. I really hope he won't be just a guy using crazy pop green as he has been until now

Poneglyph420

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I nominate Vice Admiral Smoker Man it feels good to write that title before his name....
Not only does he seem to be Luffy's "Garp", but he exemplifies all that is good and right about the Marines and about Justice.
He's also just insanely cool and sincerely himself.... Lots of respect....

I would expect that with his rebellious attitude and single minded desire to hunt Luffy down, he'd get more notice.

gcd

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Whitebeard.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Ener he was god,and his power was the heavenly rogia,he was far away from the others :XD

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Ah... changed my mind again, in the end. :XD I'll probably change my mind and regret my vote again before the results are announced. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE A SINGLE FAVORITE CHARACTER!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

BlackHair

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I agree. Though I voted for WB, since he is dead. To respect the past ones or sth.. xD

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I also voted for WB to respect a great man.:)
Other options for me were Dragon and Zoro, but Dragon didn't participate in an action for a while and Zoro was inpresive, but not as as much as Whitebeard lately and all his presense and fights in a War were epic and of course his final speech and his death.:) The impact of this character on the story is second only to Roger.:)

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Zoro :) I have a weakness for him :teehee . Plus i like how he always ends up getting lost even though the place he has to reach is right in front of him lol and also i like him 'cause from all the SH's he's the one who trusts and respects Luffy the most . Plus he even gave up his pride to get strong for Luffy's sake. He's my fav :^_^