Favorites - Favorite One Piece characters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite One Piece characters

Sorata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
It´s been a while since we do a favorite character voting, and since then lots of new characters have been introduced, so let´s vote in our top 3 by order(3 because One Piece as too many characters), it will be a point system: 1st place - 3 points; 2nd place - 2 points and 3rd place - 1 point. I will make the count and everyday i will update the votings, So everyone do your votings.
Mine are:

1st - Roronoa Zoro - I love his hard-work lifestyle, willing to break is own limits just to keep is promise and beat Mihawk.(he looks a lot like me, i have no sense of direction and waste all my free time training martial arts and doing weigth training, my friends tell me all the time to do cosplay of Zoro, lolol)
2nd - Monkey D. Luffy - The best shonen hero ever in my opinion, his awsome when his serious and very funny when he do stupid things, i really like is easy-going way and the way he cares about his nakama.
3rd - Dracule Mihawk - A guy with a very strong character, he is so well done by Oda Sensei that when we are reading it´s like we can sense his strength trough the paper.

Votings:
Monkey D. Luffy - 34 points
Roronoa Zoro - 26 points
Nico Robin - 15 points
Nami - 12 points
Sanji - 12 points
Brooke - 9 points
Portgas D. Ace - 7 points
Shanks - 6 points
Usopp/Sogeking - 5 points
Tony Tony Chopper - 5 points
Franky - 3 points
Dracule Mihawk - 3 points
Paulie - 3 points
Blackbeard - 3 points
Monkey D. Dragon - 2 points
Bartholomew Kuma - 2 points
Dr. Kureha - 1 point
Foxy - 1 point
Kalifa - 1 point

Last edited:

Impel Down

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Favorite 3 characters

Sanji - 3: His fighting style is cool, his personality is cool, and I always like the "Ladies' Man" characters
Brook - 2: It's fucking Brook. What more can you say.
Sogeking (not Usopp, Sogeking) - 1: Theme song, and he's the world's greatest superhero that came from Sniper Island. Oh, where is Sniper Island, you ask? Well, Sniper Island LIES IN YOUR HEART!

Last edited:

Dhomochevsky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

1st - Shanks. So many reasons: He inspired and saved Luffy, he's one of the Yonkou. My favorite moment is at the beginning of the series when the bandits come into the bar and Shanks doesn't do anything.

2nd - Zoro. He's always improving himself and holds his own without any DF powers. Plus he has no sense of direction which makes for some good entertainment

3rd - Ace. He's a slightly more mature Luffy but still has personality quirks like love of food and falling asleep anywhere. He also has that cool boat powered by his fire.

Last edited:

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States

1st. Luffy
2nd. Zoro
3rd. Ace

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Question: Is it one multi-vote per person?

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Impel Down:Can´t understand what you are asking, sorry...

Come on guys, at least tell us why they are your favorites, it will be more funny that way.

MDLatqp

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

First - Nico Robin. What needs be said about her? Brilliant and beautiful, calm and (very) capable, daring yet endearing; a perfect combination :)

Second - Monkey D Luffy. The protagonist of protagonists, who outshines the best of Shakespeare and Twain and Dostoyevsky. A man of vision, honor, and dependability; of humor, and of love for his nakama.

Third - Portgas D. Ace. As good an older brother as a man could wish for.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

1st. Luffy - Main hero of this manga. He has so many charcteristics that I like - Stupid, careless, clumsy, funny, carefree, trusting, but when the situation is getting serious, he is the most reliable guy you can find, with determination beyond any's and faith in himself and his nakamas.

2nd. Usopp/SogeKing - He's somewhat like the opposite of Luffi. He's a funny lier, who's terrible at it too, he's amusingly coward, and a very funny character. I mean, it's so hilarious seeing his reactions to dire situations compared to the rest of the monsterous crew. But still, when time comes to it, he's reliable, doing his best and fighting till his last breath. He's very skillful and creative - making Nami's weapon is a biggy! And last but not least - SOGEKING! *worships* - that's the funniest character (although it's the same Usopp) that there is in One Piece. He's theme song is just stupidingly hilarious, and gives me a laugh everytime I hear it!

3rd. Foxy the Silver Fox - Shows how low can a person get, but still lose. He's unfairness and total lameness just makes him such a lovable character. (In my opinion). Any character that can annoy you like he did is a good character. =D

belle_chan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

1st- roronoa zoro - bcoz he`s just so damn cool!:D yet,he do have a bit of humour inside him and he`s also easily get annoyed.he`s more mature than the rest of the crew, powerful and hardworking (although he likes to sleep a lot:amuse ). maybe that`s why he`s often get mistaken as the captain instead of luffy..i think..

2nd- ace- he`s the kind of brother i would love to have.he`s caring, prideful, cool, strong, brilliant, and loyal to his captain (whiteberd). i hope he`s alright after the duel with the blackbeard. i gonna cry if something happened to him since he`s my 2nd favourite character.

3rd- monkey d. luffy - it`s hard not to like him. what i love about him the most is his innocence. he`s naive, a little bit idiot sometimes, carefree and just follow what his heart tells him. althought his decision always bring disaster to him and his crew, amazingly everthing turned out to be alright in the end.

Reflection_Jin

Reaction score
Country
South Korea

1st - Sanji : I like him. He is caring, cool, strong, and well cooking!

2sd - Nami : She is really meatal fit! and smart. I like her smile.

3rd- Nico Robin : She is cool, strong, and perfect body!

Hello, I'm newcomer

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

1 - Luffy
2 - Shanks
3 - Robin

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

1 - Luffy
2 - Shanks
3 - Robin
It would be more fun if you explain why did you choose each character.. else he would've just made a poll.. =)

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States

1st. Nami: Intelligent, gorgeous, and has a strong role in the story. Likewise, the Arlong Arc is a personal favorite of mine, and I consider Nami to be a very well-written character.

2nd. Luffy: I'll be honest, I rarely, if ever, find myself having the main protagonist in the story as a favorite character of mine (I dunno why). The only thing I use to like about Luffy was the comedy associated with his character, but it's arcs like Water 7 where I consider Luffy's character to truly shine.

3rd. Robin: Brilliant, beautiful, calm, capable, complex, etc. I consider her one of the best developed characters in the series, which is one of the reasons as to why she is one of my favorites.

Eyefarted2

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

nami:sexy, smart, decent fighter
robin:sexy, smart, strong fighter
kalifa: sexy, smart, decent fighter

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Zoro
monkey d luffy
robin

Wale

Reaction score
Country
Hungary

Roronoa Zoro - he is a cool swordsman and he has a green theme :D
Monkey D. Luffy - the captain of the SH Crew and the next Pirateking.. plus he is a funny character
Brook - just dead bones.. nothing more.. :D he is a talking skeleton with an afro!

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89

Reaction score
Country
Italy

1st Blackbeard... He's the chief antagonist, he is very strong and he ate the most powerful DF... His comrades are so funny :-D
2nd Bartholomew Kuma... He's a mysterious, charming, really strong and brutal character... I love the paw paw fruit and the challenge beween him (so religious apparently) and Zoro (really atheist):-) we have to learn a lot about him
3rd Sanji... I love his character, funny, pervert, gentleman, cook... and he smoke ahahah
I love the rivalry with Zoro, how he calles his moves and his fighting-style

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

1st: Brooke. Really, he is my favorite manga character of all time. For starters, he's a walking skeleton. He's a walking skeleton musician and gentleman with a cane, tuxedo and a top hat.(!!!) He makes hilarious skull jokes, and he keeps acting, unconsciously, against his gentleman ways making him hilarious all in all. And as if this wasn't enough, he's a pervert. :D I also love the way he tries to keep his word with his last nakama, Laboon. Lastly: THE AFRO and the way he protects it to be recognised by his nakama.

2nd: Sanji. He's always been number one until Brooke came. He's hilarious in the way that he is so damn cool until his pervert side of the brain is turned on and other than that, he's so damn cool.

3rd: Shanks. He's my hero.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

1. monkey d. luffy - he's just the best captain a nakama can get
2. sanji - he's cool and his acting towards girls and zoro are really funny
3. zoro - het gets lost often, he sleeps a lot and he's like they say in french (je m'en fous)

henrikoez

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

1. Luffy, he is the great human ever exist.
2. Mihawk, great gentlemen and strong without DF.
3. Robin, the best woman i've seen.