Voting - Favorite Quote | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Favorite Quote

Favorite Quote

• "In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it lik

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • "Didn't expect them? So... they must be a miracle!" ([B]Guts[/B])

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • "The ones who pray can't use their hands to fight." ([B]Guts[/B])

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • "Don't be popping a boner on the top of my head." ([B]Guts[/B])

• "Maybe you aren't a shadow on the water... But instead, a fish that breaches the water's surface" ([

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • "Everything is within the flows of causality." ([B]Void[/B])

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone now, I think. For now. And within me is

• [B]Luca[/B]: err, you're the God of Death? [B]Skullknight[/B]: I knew it...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "So beautiful... These feelings that draw near... Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everythin

• "You said, anywhere but here. This is where. Here at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who've

• "Fuck you, I'm human ,the real deal , right down to the fuckin marrow of my bones. Don't lump me tog

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welcome to the nomination phase of
Favorite Quote

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Berserk Awards Discussion Thread.

Nomination InfoPlease remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Nominees:

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will." - The narrator

"Didn't expect them? So... they must be a miracle!" (Guts)

"The ones who pray can't use their hands to fight." (Guts)

"Don't be popping a boner on the top of my head." - Guts

Skull Knight to Guts: "Maybe you aren't a shadow on the water... But instead, a fish that breaches the water's surface"

Everything is within the flows of causality. (Void)

War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone now, I think. For now. And within me is the black Berserker rage.... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you. Pressing on. (Guts)

Luca: err, you're the God of Death?
Skullknight: I knew it...

"So beautiful... These feelings that draw near... Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there... This human... This is demonic!" (Slan)

Last edited:

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
the narrator

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
"Didn't expect them? So... they must be a miracle!" (Guts)

White Rabbit

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
"The ones who pray can't use their hands to fight." (Guts)

102jayday

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Don't be popping a boner on the top of my head It was something along those lines. Guts vs Wlyad

Aazholh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Skull Knight to Guts: "Maybe you aren't a shadow on the water... But instead, a fish that breaches the water's surface"

Meaning Guts can change the course of events.

crazy_horse1989

Reaction score
Country
Romania
There are practically tons and tons of quotes that would have their place here, but I think the one I have in my signature is my favorite.

War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone now, I think. For now. And within me is the black Berserker rage.... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you. Pressing on. ----Guts---

A sign of his determination, it's my favorite because it's the first thing he says when he sets out to find and kill apostles. He knows that the thing fuelling him is hatred, rage, all his fights are carried out in a fit of rage, every slash of his sword is filled with hatred.

Last edited:

Friday

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
funny quote from mrs manga/Berserk 156/36.....

Luca: err, you're the God of Death?
Skullknight: I knew it...

GioGio

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Berserk is like a never ending list of epic quotes. But this one here is so epic that I think it could easily replace that narrator's whole deterministic speech as Berserk's most basic description:

"So beautiful... These feelings that draw near... Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there... This human... This is demonic!" (Slan)