Voting - Favorite Supporting Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Favorite Supporting Character

Favorite Supporting Character

• Rickert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casca

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Puck

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Ivalera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judeau

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welcome to the voting phase of
Favorite Supporting Character

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Berserk Awards Discussion Thread.

Nomination InfoPlease remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Nominees:

Rickert
Caska
Puck (3)
Ivalera
Judeau

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rickert the Stupendous.

He should be the one to kill Griffith. Not Guts.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I can't nominate anyone else other than Caska. She deserves it, even being mute and forgetfull. She's more to the series than any other supporting character.

Aazholh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Puck. He's been there for Guts since his black swordman days. For a while, it was just Guts and Puck. He helped Guts get out of that prison cell in the blackswordsman arc. He helped him get out of that cage when he got captured by the Holy Iron Chain knights. There were times when Puck understood Guts on an emotional level. It's shame that it's not just them anymore since we hardly see them interact as much as they used to.

omegakai

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i would go with Puck - Because he brings the lighter side to berserk and he has been help out since volume 1. To quote his words the "With out me this manga would be way too dark"

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I would go with Puck. He is really amazing.:) He was actually the only supporting character for quite a while, when Guts was alone as a black swordsman and now he gives refreshment to the creepy series as Berserk is with his jokes and trying to be like Master Yoda.;)

crazy_horse1989

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I will also go with Puck, because... Well, without his help, Guts would have probably lost his mind a long while ago. Puck was also trying to mend Guts' mean words, like with Jill, the friend of apostle Rosine in Retribution and Theresia, daughter of the count, in the second and third volume. Granted, Guts was only trying to toughen them up, make them see what the world is really like.
Not to mention the fact that he also literally saved him from death a number of times. Without Puck, he would be pushing up the daisies due to constant battles. If he were to get hurt in a fight, he would not be able to heal in a matter of hours, when night falls and he has to drive back hordes of spirits, time and again.

Last edited:

Friday

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Ivalera
Schierke bodyguard & pesting little fairy for trying to get her and Guts together....

102jayday

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Puck He is so cute and is the black comedy in this series. Plus he was the only good in the black swordsmen arc and got Guts to change but to how he was in the golden age (well sort of) Plus his a little elf lol.

GioGio

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
i would go with Puck - Because he brings the lighter side to berserk and he has been help out since volume 1. To quote his words the "With out me this manga would be way too dark"
Yes! Puck is (or was) that beam of light in a world of darkness, the incorruptible being among oceans of wickedness, a symbol of hope for life that never gives up... And so on. Such a shame that he got kicked out of the spotlight for some random (but cute nonetheless) witch.