Predictions - Final Round | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Final Round

sardinestunasalmon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't know if this has already been mentioned (most probably it has), but I'm just gonna say it regardless.

So this will be my prediction for the upcoming matches.

4th round:

Eishi vs Takumi = Eishi
Momo vs Megumi = Momo
Somei vs Erina = Erina

All Central members in this round has defeated an important person for the Central. And the match ups is also corresponding as to who must avenge who.

The Umi's will have their time to shine, but ultimately will still lose. Erina on the other hand will win against Somei. This will prove Erina to be a real powerhouse + she has stronger plot armor than the Umi's.

5th round:

Eizan vs Soma = Soma
Momo vs Erina = Erina
Eishi vs Isshiki = Eishi

So at this point, Soma would have already beaten two 2nd year E10's while Erina would have beaten two 3rd years. This would still maintain a reasonable gap between Soma and Erina, but at the same time make them strong enough to be at the upper half of the E10.

As for Eishi vs Isshiki, this would make Isshiki go all out and at the same time make Eishi go serious as well. But ultimately Isshiki will because he has to.

Final round:

Eishi vs Erina
Soma vs Rindou

But Azami and Joichirou actually participates as well to make it a 3v3 match as well.

And ultimately, Rebel would win because they have freaking Joichirou on their side, but at the same time would have better synergy as a team than Central.

This is the only way I can think of the Rebels winning because as it stands now, Rindou and Eishi are too op to be defeated by Soma and co at their current level without any outside help.

AstronomyFanatic

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
No. Definitely not.

Soma and Erina canNOT win against Eishi and Rindo. Most especially that it has confirmed that Rindo is OP as hell.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Well now that the Author is relying on the Stamina and exhaustion Thing,it is certainly possible to beat them if it were go by the MatchUps listed above IMO.
At a certain Point Central has no other Choice but send in Eishi and/or Rindou if they don't have any other Members left to battle meaning they'd be too exhausted and could be finished off by either Soma and Erina or even Megumi,but since it was said that they are reserved for Isshiki and Erina i'll wait things out and see how it plays out,for me it would actually be welcomed if Soma takes a Loss in the upcoming Round or the one after it honestly would help his Character Develop for me,but that's just my Preference.

Let's see.

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wanted a Souma, Erina and Isshiki vs. Eishi and Rindou, but I suppose Megumi will help as well, I don't know

wonooo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
my prediction :
result of 3rd bout :
souma (win) vs saitou
takumi vs eizan (win)
megumi vs momo (win)

draw of 4th bout :
souma vs eizan
erina vs momo
isshiki vs rindou

result of 4th bout :
souma (win) vs eizan
erina (win) vs momo
isshiki vs rindou (win)

5th bout :
souma vs rindou (this match is a must, or we wont get the best foodgasm ever)
erina vs eishi

result of 5th bout:
souma (win) vs rindou
erina vs eishi (win)

Final round :
Souma vs Eishi

and the winner is Souma

that's all my predict

Last edited:

Invel > Zeref

Reaction score
Country
United States
my prediction :
result of 3rd bout :
souma (win) vs saitou
takumi vs eizan (win)
megumi vs momo (win)

draw of 4th bout :
souma vs eizan
erina vs momo
isshiki vs rindou

result of 4th bout :
souma (win) vs eizan
erina (win) vs momo
isshiki vs rindou (win)

5th bout :
erina vs eishi

result of 5th bout:
souma (win) vs rindou
erina vs eishi (win)

Final round :
Souma vs Eishi

and the winner is Souma

that's all my predict

So instead of giving characters who have never won a shokugeki like Takumi and Megumi some meaningful victories and letting Erina beat one of the top two elite ten members in her own arc, we should just have Souma beat 60% of Central's team? He may be the MC but it would be horrible if he got more wins than everyone else on his team combined. If this happened, it would be some pretty terrible writing.

Last edited:

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I also had to say even coming from me, the lost of Takumi and Megumi to the arrogant and ignorant Elites except Soma for the third bout is outright ludicrous because they had been through a lot during their.training.Besides, they are indeed under training from the Tootsuki's alumni, how could possibly for them to lose to a vengeful Alchemist and a disrespectful runt?

AstronomyFanatic

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
my prediction :
result of 3rd bout :
souma (win) vs saitou
takumi vs eizan (win)
megumi vs momo (win)

draw of 4th bout :
souma vs eizan
erina vs momo
isshiki vs rindou

result of 4th bout :
souma (win) vs eizan
erina (win) vs momo
isshiki vs rindou (win)

5th bout :
erina vs eishi

result of 5th bout:
souma (win) vs rindou
erina vs eishi (win)

Final round :
Souma vs Eishi

and the winner is Souma

that's all my predict

You're seriously denying character development for Megumi and revenge match for Takumi? This is the two characters' shining moment, so they can't lose.

Oh, and another thing, you even want Soma to do most of the wiping? Given the inclusion of the fatigue element, Soma might even lose along the way.

With this prediction of your's? You will SURELY ruin Tsukuda's reputation as a writer, as well as put on the plot of SnS into suicide.

Last edited:

Ser-Veresta

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Armenia
I think we're missing the point here. It's not a 1v1 to begin with for the rebels, but for Central it is. That being said, Takumi and Megumi beating their opponents is possible. But if it was a 1v1, Takumi and Megumi don't have a chance and if they would win that'd be too good to be true and we'd need to see some flashbacks on the their training.

I wonder how Ishiki and Erina are going to be involved. Logically speaking, if Megumi and Takumi lose then they would have to get in that way but this is going with the premise that Soma is not going to be losing which is bs for people. Another way I can see things is that Megumi, Takumi, and Soma clean sweep this round, leaving just Rin and Tsu. Then those two clean sweep, then it'd end up even with a 2v2. Though even saying this is still a bit much.

It'd be interesting if Soma loses, but it'd be sacrificing a lot of future plot and character developments for this arc like a Soma vs Tsukasa revenge match or perhaps Erina x Soma romance buildups.

Last edited:

SkrillTeck

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
This is my prediction:
-Souma (WIN) vs Soumei
-Takumi (WIN) vs Eizan
-Megumi vs Momo (WIN)

NEXT ROUND:
Momo vs Erina (WIN)
Tsukasa (WIN) vs Takumi
Rindou (WIN) vs Ishiki

LAST ROUND:

Tsukasa vs Erina (WIN)
Rindou vs Souma (WIN)

AstronomyFanatic

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This is my prediction:
-Souma (WIN) vs Soumei
-Takumi (WIN) vs Eizan
-Megumi vs Momo (WIN)

NEXT ROUND:
Momo vs Erina (WIN)
Tsukasa (WIN) vs Takumi
Rindou (WIN) vs Ishiki

LAST ROUND:

Tsukasa vs Erina (WIN)
Rindou vs Souma (WIN)
...and you also believe that Megumi will lose? Did you even read the RdC preparatory chapters?

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I feel Soma & Erina somehow parallel Tsukasa & Rindou.

So I feel that the final bout will be between them.