First Round 5. (Chopper vs. Caribou) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round 5. (Chopper vs. Caribou)

Who wins?

• Chopper

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Caribou

Votes: 44 77.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
First Round 5.

Chopper

VS.

Caribou

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Caribou wins, Chopper can't defeat a Logia.

cearon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
i really want to see the lottery regarding these fights. it is absolutely frustrating (unless that was the aim then good job:^_^) when you see caribou wins.:no i aint no chopper fan but come on ppl we have to vote for the slime ..... :darn

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Damn you Caribou! :yelling

Not that Caribous is overwhelmingly stronger here. Maybe Chopper could even win in the right enviroment. Like if they fought in a desert lol. But yeah, Caribous is logia and Chopper can't really hurt him. Yet :p

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
It's just a mismatch for Chopper. Even though he is quite strong in his Monster Point, but he still doesn't know CoA Haki and thus can't hit Logias, so he will be out in this round.
Still, it's great that Chopper actually managed to get up to this point, especially since he isn't even the part of Monster Trio. And he might have gotten even to the later rounds if he had an opponent who isn't Logia like Albion.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Of all the active fighters, Caribou is the one and only character I do not want to see progress but against Chopper... I can't lie. The doc has no chance. Like Razh said in a desert lol yea sure it's a possibility but in any other environment or situation I can't see him get the upper hand over Caribou. How he'll tackle his swamp swamp ability is a bit difficult to forsee. Have a long rest tony. :P

It would be pretty amusing to see Usopp against Caribou though. :XD

Poneglyph420

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't know who's idea it was to make this pairing, but Bah.
Such a shame for Chopper to have to face such slime.. (I love double entendre... heheh.)

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
To answer everyones most favorite question: chance. The fights are drawn randomly so far.

As for Chopper, I wouldn't dismiss him so easily. Not because of monster point, even though he can control it, rather because of brain point. It takes time for him to figure it out, yes, but who knows. Maybe he can even find the time to mix something inside Caribous logia space, that is, if it doesn't auto-stun :D

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I'll go with Chopper :nod

Caribou is just too stupid , i'm sure Chopper can handle it . And yeah i remember that Caribou is a logia but still trust in Chopper:)

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Nooooo, Tanukichi!!!

I have to grudgingly say Caribou wins this. I'm not sure Chopper has anything that can deal with a Logia user yet. Luffy only mentioned that Zoro and Sanji are Haki users. Maybe brain point can figure something out, but we haven't seen that yet. I bet he could find a weakness (and somehow not need Haki), but it would be tough for him to evade the swamp stuff in the meantime.

Maybe Chopper Mask could win, though, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.