First Round 6. (Enel vs. Daz Bones) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round 6. (Enel vs. Daz Bones)

Who wins?

• Enel

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Daz Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
First Round 4.

Enel

VS.

Daz Bones

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I remember are needed three seconds to charge a Heaven Judgement, so this battle last those three seconds.

cearon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
@mr. arashi is overly optimistic.he is giving bonez 3 secs.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
I don't know if this fight would actually be that onesided. It all depends on Bones' ability and strength. If his power allows him to form some sort of Faraday cage, like the one this artist used recently, and if Enel is not overwhelmingly strong at first (you never go all out with the first move) then Bones might have a chance to stick around for a bit. Immobilized as Enels mantra is too good. That is, as long as Bones doesn't show any sign of Haki, which I don't remember to have seen him with.

Long story short: Enel :cheerbunny

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Yeah, not even a match. Enel disposed of 4 people that could easilly be on par with Bones at the same time (one of them even beat him). Of course, I'm talking about Zoro, Wiper, Robin and Ganfall. His fruit won't help him much in any way I would know of. It all boils down to Enel being able to hurt Bones and Bones not being able to hurt Enel.

If he had Haki, I'd give him more chance, but for now, he doesn't.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
That's not even a match.
Enel is overvel,ly stronger than Das Bones. His CoO Haki and his insane speed will enable him avoid any attack from Das Bones and he will need just several seconds to take him down as his lightning-based attacks are too strong for Das Bones to handle. At least for now until we learn that he mastered some new abilities in New World as Razh mentioned. He will obviously have to learn Haki, but as for now he doesn't know, then he has no chance at all as he just simply can't damage Enel.

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Luffy could fight Enel because he was made of rubber. Mr. 1 is made of metal, he has no chance. Enel melted gold no problem, and has the best CoO haki shown in the series so far, so.... Enel.

scott1uk

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As we are taking each character with their current known power and abilities, Enel would destroy Das Bones after the referee shouted - Start Battle! Either via heart attack, over heating or extreme heating to the point he melted :teehee Which has been stated above in comparison with gold.

Though if we are to take them in hypothetical situations i.e. Das has haki, then... umm.. he would still get pwnd. Luffy would be dead if he was not rubber. Any one of Enel's attacks would have been enough to (and was demonstrated to) knock out even Zoro. Bearing in mind that Zoro took more of a beating than Das in their fight, and Zoro's shown endurance (which is a big factor in winning fights) Das wouldnt last. To further that arguement, Luffy's only attack on Enel was when he was caught off guard. Other than that, he read Luffy's moves and speed like a... kid reading a book? Luffy had to go ape mode and randomise his attacks in order to get some ground on Enel. Even now Enel would be a tough fight (assuming he's toughened up a little).

Round 6 goes to Enel! Ding ding!~

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
And on contrary to Luffy being rubber... Daz is steel :epicfacepalm

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
let them swap devilfruits so we get an interetsing fight but right now this is just a massacre :D

Status
Not open for further replies.