First Round 7. (Yasopp vs Vasco Shot) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round 7. (Yasopp vs Vasco Shot)

Who wins?

• Yasopp

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • Vasco Shot

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
First Round 7.

Yasopp

VS.

Vasco Shot

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
well fuck seems like a high power duell from two gunman, atleast we know something from yasopp so i choose him

anyway thats a fight i would love to see :o

Sir Amigo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
well fuck seems like a high power duell from two gunman, atleast we know something from yasopp so i choose him

anyway thats a fight i would love to see :o
In Blackbeards crew, almost everyone used his gun to kill whitebeard, so I am not sure uf you can really call Vasco Shot a gunman..correct me if I am wrong.

Yasoop is a sniper, so if he can keep a high distance between himself and Vasco, I am sure he could win this match. But I suppose if it comes to close combat, Lysop's father has no chance.
The main problem is, that we dont know what powers the former Level 6 Imple Down prisoners have, so it's hard to decide which one is stronger in such fights.

But I will go with Yasoop, cause he earned his place in Shanks crew

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Awww man...
Both characters didn't show anything, only hype, and both are Yonko's crewmember... This it tough
Well then, I guess I'd vote for Yasopp because Vasco Shot is ugly as fuck

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Vasco Shot is "historically" a dangerous pirate in the world of One Piece. We are underestimating the power of level 6 prisoners in my opinion, plus not ordinary ones, remember Blackbeard said those that survive the death match, and Vasco was one of them. No doubt Yasopp is strong, but I think Vasco even without being in a strong crew, alone by himself is a name that strikes fear in the OP world.

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I usually go for brains and experience over muscle. We don't know much about neither of then so I'll assume they're around the same power level. But i believe Yasopp is smarter and more experienced so i'll vote for him

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Vasco.

I don't think Yasopp is so immaculate just by being part of Shanks' crew. Vasco made his name by his own in the world, so got my vote.

Schabrak

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I can imagine Vasco being immensely powerful to deal with in close combat, while Yasopp is obviously favourable in a ranged fight. I will let the oracle decide. :P Though I doubt Yasopps name would cause any less anxiety within his enemies than VS would.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
In Blackbeards crew, almost everyone used his gun to kill whitebeard, so I am not sure uf you can really call Vasco Shot a gunman..correct me if I am wrong.

Yasoop is a sniper, so if he can keep a high distance between himself and Vasco, I am sure he could win this match. But I suppose if it comes to close combat, Lysop's father has no chance.
The main problem is, that we dont know what powers the former Level 6 Imple Down prisoners have, so it's hard to decide which one is stronger in such fights.

But I will go with Yasoop, cause he earned his place in Shanks crew
Well i think he is a gunmen cause of his name and that is not even farfetched. :P

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Vasco.

I don't think Yasopp is so immaculate just by being part of Shanks' crew. Vasco made his name by his own in the world, so got my vote.
We don't know how Vasco became famous or what he has done. For all we know, he could have been a crewmember under some other captain, just like Ace, who was on the same level. And let's not forget, Crocodile was on the same level, even though Luffy defeated him (with a lot of trouble, admittedly) early in manga.

So, I don't think that just being imprisoned in level 6 is a confirmation of someone's enormous power and ability. Plus, there's the fact that Vasco has been rotting away in prison for a lot of time, whileas Yasopp lived free and fought other pirates and marines. I imagine Yasopp, being one of top member of Shank's crew should at least be on par with Vasco, if not stronger. He also seems to be more intelligent than Vasco. Let's face it, Vasco looks like Sloth from The Goonies. That's why my vote went to Yassop.

cearon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
not enough data on either. right now they r basically 2 great fighters within yonkou crews.. cant decide so i coin tossed. it gave me vasco .... so vasco wins.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Course Yasopp is gonna wipe the floor with him :teehee

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I get the feeling that pretty soon, we're going to see Blackbeard's crew owning a bunch of strong characters. So I think Vasco is probably on par with a Whitebeard commander, maybe more.

But so far in the series, it's implied (and even stated once in the anime I think?) that Yasopp is the #1 marksman. (In the anime at least, I recall he easily beat the marine's #1 marksman.) So I give this fight to Yasopp.

Sir Amigo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Well i think he is a gunmen cause of his name and that is not even farfetched. :P
Or it means that he drinks a lot of alcohol shots, cause he doesnt seem to be sober :P
..Vasco shot = Whiskey shot, would be a good marketing strategy!
But his alcohol consum is so obvious, that it seems to be his strentgh in fights..but I cant imagine that a drunk rowdy is able to beat Yasopp in a long range fight.. only if he uses Molotov cocktails

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow this is a toughy. We don't know crap about either of them except for the fact that they are Yonko crew members and are most likely strong as crap. I'm going to go with Yasopp on this this one since we at least know his main fighting style.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Both characters didn't show anything on-screen, but both of them have hype, so the fight would be interesting if we get it in manga.:)
Still as Schabrak said Vasco Shot seems to be more close-combat fighter, while Yasopp is a great sniper, so I do believe he might have an edge in a fight under normal conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.