Discussion - France (The Revolutionary Team) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion France (The Revolutionary Team)

Who is France Second Strongest Player?

• Edgard

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trristan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timothe

• Osval

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Ludovic

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We already have Thread for all Big countries except for France. So they deserve to have one.

I wonder how do we put them in hiearchy.

We know Camus at #1. But after that it is really debatable.

Who is France #2?

Is it Osval? If he is. It is very disappointing that he lost against an Undeveloped Sanada.

Is it the Prince? But Undeveloped Ryoma beats him.

Jonathan is too weak to be considered

France is rank #3. I expect more from their #2.

So I think their second strongest player is a Hser. But who is?

Tristan or Timothe?

Or maybe Edgard?

Who do you think?

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Wasn't it mentioned that Osval beat everyone except Camus?

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it's unfair to label Sanada or Ryoma underdeveloped by this point.
We don't have a great grasp of them currently but both are very strong.
Sanada showed he has mastered the double clutch which scored on Japan's #2 who specializes in countering and rewuired 2 of Australia's best to set a special formation to counter.
Plus he can bend his FuuRinKaInZanRai moves (well Ka, Fuu and Rai anyway), like it doesn't get addressed but how to you return a Rai, which busts the gut, when you can't control where you return it since Sanada can then move it.
Then he evolved his other 4 moves and upped his mental. Plus Osval was forbidden from using his trump card

Ryoma is consistently shown as strong and has both TnK, a Kijin and his own version of Destruction alongside his massive concentration and ability to evolve constantly while playing.

Losing to either of them is not disappointing by any means

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think it's unfair to label Sanada or Ryoma underdeveloped by this point.
We don't have a great grasp of them currently but both are very strong.
Sanada showed he has mastered the double clutch which scored on Japan's #2 who specializes in countering and rewuired 2 of Australia's best to set a special formation to counter.
Plus he can bend his FuuRinKaInZanRai moves (well Ka, Fuu and Rai anyway), like it doesn't get addressed but how to you return a Rai, which busts the gut, when you can't control where you return it since Sanada can then move it.
Then he evolved his other 4 moves and upped his mental. Plus Osval was forbidden from using his trump card

Ryoma is consistently shown as strong and has both TnK, a Kijin and his own version of Destruction alongside his massive concentration and ability to evolve constantly while playing.

Losing to either of them is not disappointing by any means
I know Sanada is strong.

But lets be real. He is not even in Top 10 Strongest players of team Japan.

And If Osval is France #2.

Then it will show MASSIVE gap betwen France and Japan.

When France is actually the higher ranked. (Albeit not updated and accurate)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know Sanada is strong.

Well, maybe Japan is really that strong

Only Germany and Spain matched them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wasn't it mentioned that Osval beat everyone except Camus?
I know majority will say Osval the Ninja. And probably he is.

But I wanna play devils advocate. And make an argument for Edgard.

Edgard Art Tennis of different animals and paintings are no joke.

I feel like Edgard beats Mouri Sleeping Mode 1 V 1.

Yanagi kinda carried Mouri in that doubles. Since Yanagi outsmarted Jonathan in Data Battle.

Edgard singlehandedly came back from 0-5 to 7-5 in the first set against Mouri/Yanagi. In a 1 V 2. Since Jonathan has no contribution in first set except for observing and getting data.

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know Sanada is strong.

Well, maybe Japan is really that strong

Only Germany and Spain matched them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know majority will say Osval the Ninja. And probably he is.

But I wanna play devils advocate. And make an argument for Edgard.

Edgard Art Tennis of different animals and paintings are no joke.

I feel like Edgard beats Mouri Sleeping Mode 1 V 1.

Yanagi kinda carried Mouri in that doubles. Since Yanagi outsmarted Jonathan in Data Battle.

Edgard singlehandedly came back from 0-5 to 7-5 in the first set against Mouri/Yanagi. In a 1 V 2. Since Jonathan has no contribution in first set except for observing and getting data.
While Edgard isn't bad by any means, it goes both ways. Yanagi also needs time to gather data and his offensive abilities without it are weak and outdated, limited to Kamaitachi and Cicada.

Plus I think most people here would put Sanada and Ryoma above Mouri and Yanagi by a healthy margine.

If anything the Handsome pair have a better argument for being thr strongest. They fought 2 stronger players than Edgar/Jonathan and won their match

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
While Edgard isn't bad by any means, it goes both ways. Yanagi also needs time to gather data and his offensive abilities without it are weak and outdated, limited to Kamaitachi and Cicada.

Plus I think most people here would put Sanada and Ryoma above Mouri and Yanagi by a healthy margine.

If anything the Handsome pair have a better argument for being thr strongest. They fought 2 stronger players than Edgar/Jonathan and won their match
Interesting

You think Tristan and Timothe Individually is stronger than Edgard?

I always wonder who is France Second Strongest Hser after Camus. (The same way I wonder who is USA secind strongest Hser after Ralph)

Anyways, I just saw more skills and abilities from Edgard than Tristan and Timothe. Who both uses orthodox base tennis? I cant remember they used any special techniques.

But Tristan have 6 in all categories. While Timothe have 5 and 7, then all 6.
Distributed in Strength, Sped, Mental, and other stats.

Maybe Edgard is just more flashy with his art tennis and ability to produce different animals.

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting

You think Tristan and Timothe Individually is stronger than Edgard?

I always wonder who is France Second Strongest Hser after Camus. (The same way I wonder who is USA secind strongest Hser after Ralph)

Anyways, I just saw more skills and abilities from Edgard than Tristan and Timothe. Who both uses orthodox base tennis? I cant remember they used any special techniques.

But Tristan have 6 in all categories. While Timothe have 5 and 7, then all 6.
Distributed in Strength, Sped, Mental, and other stats.

Maybe Edgard is just more flashy with his art tennis and ability to produce different animals.
I think there is more of an argument for them. Kimijima is stronger than Mouri (Respect the Badge placements) and Shiraishi is stronger than Yanagi (no debate) and unlike Yanagi / Mouri, those 2 weren't arguing for a portion of the match. And yet they lost to the pair

Also they have really strong stats. Edgard has flashy moves but as we've seen time and time again in NPoT, the strongest players usually onlyhave like 1 or 2 special abilities.

Also Yanagi was scoring heavily early on before Edgard unveiled his art tennis so I think his base stats aren't very high in comparison

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Because of the Stat Discussion in the other threads

It in interesting to Note that

Tristan (30) and Timothe (30) have higher stats than Tanegashima (28) and Duke (27)

Maybe, we underestimated The Handsome Pair.

Maybe they are Genius 5 level too?

Timothe really have the Same Power Stat as Duke (7) . And Tristan being 6 in all five categories

However, even though they have higher stats. They don't have any hax. (Like Tane's Voids and Duke Homeruns/Bunt/Buster)

Or maybe they have but they didn't use cause Kimijama and Shiraishi are too weak for them. Lmao.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I think they are underrated here yeah. I don't think they are individually as good as current Duke, though, the Japanese have a ton of abilities that let them punch way above their weight + they kill themselves whenever they play. I have them around Tanegashima+Ohmagari before their upgrades.

Paris has 7 in Tec, not Power. It's why Shiraishi uses Hadoukyus against him.

I think Osval is the strongest thanks to his abilities (that worked on players that have 6 Mental) with the caveat that, if those are out of the way, he becomes considerably weaker.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think they are underrated here yeah. I don't think they are individually as good as current Duke, though, the Japanese have a ton of abilities that let them punch way above their weight + they kill themselves whenever they play. I have them around Tanegashima+Ohmagari before their upgrades.

Paris has 7 in Tec, not Power. It's why Shiraishi uses Hadoukyus against him.

I think Osval is the strongest thanks to his abilities (that worked on players that have 6 Mental) with the caveat that, if those are out of the way, he becomes considerably weaker.
Yeah. Sometimes stats don't guarantee a win.

Tokugawa have 22.5 total stats. And Duke have 27 total stats. Toku outplayed him last 2 sets. (As u said in other thread). And won 7-5 convincingly.

But still it is a factor. So Yeah Tristan and Timother might be bottom tier G5 level. Maybe same level as Irie. Or slightly stronger. Since Irie have 1 and 3 in power and stamina.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
To be fair, it's been like a month since we saw Tokugawa's stats, he could very well have 5/5/5/5/5 now or gotten a massive upgrade in one of them because of his matches against Byoudouin, Volk and Duke himself.

Kimijima kept his serve against them playing pretty much alone. I really don't think they are that much better than him, if they are at all.

Last edited: