Shounen - Freezing by Lim Dal Young & Kim Kwang Hyun | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Freezing by Lim Dal Young & Kim Kwang Hyun

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Seongin] Freezing by Dall-Young Lim & Kim Kwang Hyun

i began reading this manga the other day

i am already caught up on it!!!, it is much better than i thought, going in i assumed it was just another random ecchi title but the story is actually pretty good and the characters are well thought out

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Because there are over 90 chapters released already. The English readers only have releases once groups like FTH or someone else purchase the volume, not individual chapters. By the way, the quality of the releases has taken a huge decline, the translations are done by poor english speaking translators it seems.
oddly enough on mangahere.com they have chapter 74 and chapter 91 released today

but nothing in between :)

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Freezing by Dall Young Lim & Kim Kwang Hyun

Yeah, some random group starting just taking the Chinese raws and making some poor, poor tls recently.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah, some random group starting just taking the Chinese raws and making some poor, poor tls recently.
hmm that is dissapointing

i will just wait until the normal group catches up, so for now i will not advance past 74

the story is pretty epic at this point , i would hate to spoil some of it with inaccurate translations

LoS

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man

Yeah it's very nearly not worth reading based on the absolute shit quality of these japanese to chinese to english Edited Mangas. FTH needs to get their act together and start catching up.

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Yeah it's very nearly not worth reading based on the absolute shit quality of these japanese to chinese to english Edited Mangas. FTH needs to get their act together and start catching up.
Well, to be honest, FTH is more interested in scanning
doujins
, plus they only scan Freezing when they get HQ volumes, not just raws...

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States

chapter 75 was pretty interesting

any spoiler rules for this thread?

---------- Post added April 24, 2012 at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was April 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM ----------

i LOVED chapter 76 what a battle between charles and elizabeth

i wonder if elizabeth's limiter will be ok.... he really put his life on the line

halfcrzy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Ugh. I am kinda finding this all repetitive now. Random fights and background info on side characters. Not to mention this limiter guy is more badass than our protagonist.. Can we get some developement for kazuya yet? Every chapter seems to be the author forgetting more and more about his main couple. But about the recent chapter, this has been the first other limiter to freeze pandora mode, shame if he kicked the bucket from fighting another pandora.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States

nah andre was not more badass than stella

stella went beast mode on cassie lockheart (one of the top 5 pandora's in the world)
WHILE she was in some fucked up nova state

stella is absolutely a beast, and so is AOI
and i know this is not the most well written manga on the planet, but i am enjoying it :)

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States

here we go again with the transations falling behind.....

stuck on chapter 91, which was one hell of a chapter....

i am surprised more people on this site do not follow this manga, and why did it get moved to the manwha section?

halfcrzy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Haha because its korean made, hence it was moved to manhwa. Do you have the sites for the raws Hoshigaki? Everything i like these days is fully caught up, so i need something to read

Candeloro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Anybody else reading this anymore?

conn-man

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am. Its still a decent story even if every arc is about the pandoras conducting a test/experiment that goes horribly wrong and leaves many dead. They actually kill themselves more than the nova do.

But now the story seems to be focusing on elements like transcending boundries and different levels of existence. Complex stuff really, it keeps me reading.

Candeloro

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I am. Its still a decent story even if every arc is about the pandoras conducting a test/experiment that goes horribly wrong and leaves many dead. They actually kill themselves more than the nova do.

But now the story seems to be focusing on elements like transcending boundries and different levels of existence. Complex stuff really, it keeps me reading.
In what chapter are you? Have you read RAW's?

conn-man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ch 134 was the most recent update, I read it on mangahere.

And I don't look for the raws, I just read the translated chapters.

Candeloro

Reaction score
Country
Finland
The Translation is quite slow, chapters 130 - 133 were released in april, chapter 134 was in may, RAW's are up to 149 now.

who is your favorite girl? it's so hard to get people to read this manga, mainly because ecchi on it.

First season of anime was killed with fanservice.

conn-man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah just 134 for me but the site I read it at just posted it in the last couple weeks so i guess I'm behind.

I like our main girl, Satilizer senpai, but I thought Chiffon had some of the best 'proportions' of all the girls. Plus I liked her attitude a lot. And I still dont quite understand what made her powers so special, I have to reread those chapters sometime.

How do you feel about the plot and arc style? I'm happy we can finally get some character development out of the Novas now. But every arc up until this has felt very filler-ish with tiny plot developments that dont do much for the overall story.

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
*Blows dust off thread*

Anyone still following this comic? Latest chapters are out on Batoto. I'm not sure how I feel about these new developments.

True Pandora from lab 13. Biological family. They have awoken now, so I suppose they're not going to be put back to sleep anytime soon right?

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I get the impression that Aoi really didn't want to activate them. Must be some kind of BIG problem with that.
Oh! and by the way Chiffon was one of the sisters too. o.O

Last edited:

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I got that impression too when I read the chapter. The decision to awaken them felt like a last minute resort to avoid a total catastrophe. However, I wonder why these four girls were deemed as a failure? They're supposedly 700 times stronger than average Pandora, but they're placed in cryosleep for like several decades. It's weird. Perhaps their power was too great to control at the time or they must have an unusually large amount of stigmata in their bodies which would warrant caution because they're more likely to turn into Nova if they lose control of their power.
Chiffon looks better with long hair :^_^

---------- Post added January 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was January 05, 2014 at 01:38 AM ----------

Chapter 143 out

Chapter was alright. It's no surprise all the survivors are being quarantined at the present moment. However, they're bound to be released sometime soon. For a second, I thought that was Satellizer in Kazuya's bed, but it's actually Cassandra who's laying beside him. They both look quite similar if you compare their facial features and hair. Anyway, what does she mean by stating "go on drink"? Does she seriously expect him to pop out her titty and start suckling for milk? I can't wait for to see his reaction in the next chapter.

Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, lets just say for the next few chapters, Kazuya's eyes are kind of bugging out of his head... especially when he has a discussion with his grandfather. Their family history seems to be... complicated.