Voting Round 1 - Fuegoleon Vermillion vs. Rill Boismortier | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Fuegoleon Vermillion vs. Rill Boismortier

Who is the strongest?

• Fuegoleon Vermillion

• Rill Boismortier

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Fuegoleon Vermillion
Rill Boismortier

Last edited by a moderator:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Fuego is the stronger mage, but Rill's versatility and the fact stronger opponents inspire him and make him stronger could let him win.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given the nature of Rill's magic, he would likely be able to counter anything Fuegoleon threw at him, since we've seen him counter fire magic. Fuegoleon's only options would be to either try and create a great enough fire to incinerate any water counter, or get in close enough where his physical superiority would grant him the win.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't want to understimate Fuegoleon because o how he handled that zombie guy with accute observation, finesse, timing and precision instead of just overpowering him with "MORE POWER" like some other captains would do. From that, I believe that he could do something to fight even against someone who counters him, and having Salamander under his set of skills just makes him more strong and versatile.

However, I'll still give the vote to Rill, since I believe Rill has no real limit when it comes to fighting and I'm sure Fuegoleon would inspire him to use some really overpowered magic.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
For me Fuegoleon, Rill is strong but still inexperienced, plus if Fuego goes on the physical side he couldn't resist.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Fuegoleon takes it imo. Rill doesn't make full use of his powers. He could be way more op but instead his fights are always so underwhelming. On the other hand, Fuego is both strong and intellingent and also more experienced and cooler.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is harder than I thought. I mean I think Fuegoleon is stronger Magic Power-wise but Rill is more versatile. They're both intelligent fighters but whereas Fuegoleon is more focused and serious, Rill is playful and experimental. So what wins? Power and Focus or Versatility and Unpredictability? :grumble

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
It definitely would be interesting to see what Rill could come up with as Fuego would be the one to provide him with a lot of inspiration for a masterpiece. But, I'm going Fuegoleon. His unmatched tactical prowess, raw power coupled with Salamander, and magic control give him the edge imo. I lean towards him finding a weak point and capitalizing.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Fuegoleon takes it imo. Rill doesn't make full use of his powers. He could be way more op but instead his fights are always so underwhelming. On the other hand, Fuego is both strong and intellingent and also more experienced and cooler.
It definitely would be interesting to see what Rill could come up with as Fuego would be the one to provide him with a lot of inspiration for a masterpiece. But, I'm going Fuegoleon. His unmatched tactical prowess, raw power coupled with Salamander, and magic control give him the edge imo. I lean towards him finding a weak point and capitalizing.
Pretty much that.

And considering how Rill's fight went with Charmy(Even while boosted with Elf Powers),someone definitely weaker than Fuegoleon...yeah i'll rest my case. Fuego walks out of this while Salamander roars to celebrate his victory.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Voting Fuegoleon. In the end I think his experience wins, plus Salamander shenanigans. Not to mention having Mereoleona as a training partner/rival. But Rill would definitely push him since he usually reacts to his opponents strength.

Lira isn't a really good standard to judge Rill by considering he said Rill's magic is more versatile than his Scribble Magic and they're technically not the same person. And even if we did, Lira himself said he was being hindered by his negative emotions, which I think was a side effect of the reincarnation magic iirc.

Now if Rill retained the power up from his elf form or even used the memory of it to boost himself as it's implied others have done, that's a whole different argument.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
After some thought, I'm going with Fuego. I think his personality will basically have him put Rill down before Rill can really get any sort of inspiration going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.