Discussion - Fuji VS Kintarou | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fuji VS Kintarou

Fuji VS Kintarou (Who will win?)

• Fuji

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Kintarou

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
We don't even see the entire match... This is like Ryoma can't use TnK slander all over again. Ryoma would have even lost if not for the rain if I remember correctly.
Rain was just an excuse, I think like Kintarou, his match vs Ryoga shows his true strength.
Boss leaves Japan in their (Tokugawa) hands.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It depends if people think current Kintarou already beat Ryoma or not because Fuji is pretty much equal to Ryoma I think.... Which is ridiculous that Fuji haven't play more if he's that good.

Mouri go break your arm so Fuji can play please ty.
But Fuji was not the closest in Tourney. It was Irie. Lmao.

In fact Irie was winning against Atobe.

So the order would have been

Mouri, Irie, then Fuji.

Anyways,

It is impossible. Mouri will surely play. Because he makes Ochi stronger.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
But Fuji was not the closest in Tourney. It was Irie. Lmao.

In fact Irie was winning against Atobe.

So the order would have been

Mouri, Irie, then Fuji.

Anyways,

It is impossible. Mouri will surely play. Because he makes Ochi stronger.
I think so far Konomi-San keeps Mouri low profile, I always pay attention to comments. Specifically from Boss! He said: The next man who is going to lead Japan on top of the world is Mouri.
And If I'm right, he is better than Irie!

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I don't think that Ryoma uses all of his tools vs Fuji.
For ex he could have use hope as a serve like Boss did vs Volk.
Rain came and he won.
Like I said: it was rush but come to think of it, everyone has some improvement (especially those who made it) except him!
Tokugawa improves his black hole
Kintarou and Ohmagari
Atobe
Ochi's serve. + Howling
Nothing from Mouri individually.
He probably just can't hit Hope as a serve.

He even got a Drive B upgrade for that match but it... didn't help him, since the extra spin boosts Fuji's first counter.

Maybe he didn't get a significant upgrade yet because he'll get whatever Konomi wants him to get right before the finals or shortly after its start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd think that if Mouri were to break his arm, Irie or Tanegashima would be next in pecking order, not Fuji.

We don't even see the entire match... This is like Ryoma can't use TnK slander all over again. Ryoma would have even lost if not for the rain if I remember correctly.
Kinda nuts but he would had, yeah. Same as Tezuka losing against Kabaji if not for the rain.

Also Konomi didn't even let Ryoma touch Fuji's final move and wind saved his ass. Not the best writing imo to justify his spot in the finals.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Kinda nuts but he would had, yeah. Same as Tezuka losing against Kabaji if not for the rain.

Also Konomi didn't even let Ryoma touch Fuji's final move and wind saved his ass. Not the best writing imo to justify his spot in the finals.
It's kind of Konomi way of satisfying Fuji fan after not giving him a single full Singles match I guess lol. It does make Fuji looks extremely impressive though. And depends on how Ryoma vs Ryoga beginning battle goes, if Ryoma doesn't get stomp it can potentially ramp Fuji up to pro level being comparable with Amadeus that lost to Ralph that lost to Ryoga. Right now Fuji seems like G5 at least.

felixng2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
It should be a close match. Both players are capable of pulling off asspull powerups multiple times in a single match. :Haha

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fuji more than Kin, but yeah. I always try to take mid-match upgrade out of discussion because then the match can never have a winner, both players upgrade infinitely