Predictions - Future arc predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Future arc predictions

Cheesecake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey guys,

I have been wondering whether Hiro has created the cosmos based on seasons. EZ series started with Sakura cosmos, which represents spring, and then right now we are in Aoi cosmos, basically means 'blue cosmos' and the design is like an aquarium inside the cosmos itself. The planets in Aoi contain summer elements like beaches and forests.

Then we have the Justice and Elsie fight, and they claimed they came from Kaede cosmos, which means 'maple', an autumn element. This kinda foreshadows that after whatever chaos right now in Aoi, they will proceed to Kaede, and it would be Justice and Elsie arc. Even Hiro PURPOSELY wrote it in his afterword in Volume 15. Just read the last two sentences.

My point is, we know there are three cosmos in the series, and it's named after seasons:
  1. Spring -> Sakura
  2. Summer -> Aoi
  3. Autumn -> Kaede
If so, then we might have

Winter -> Yuki? (maybe)

Will there be more? I don't know, but I think EZ is going to be as long as FT, so we might be seeing a few more cosmos.

So, what do you think? This arc right now is chaotic (in a good way). I don't know what is going to happen in this arc.:hmm

And another theory, for some reason, I think Couchpo will have some impact for future chapters, and a long one, since she's in the EZ ship now and has been dragged into the mess.