Discussion - Future Arcs | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Future Arcs

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This thread is for Future Arc discussion.
Where will we go from here?
What are the main story points that need solving which would require an arc?
By extension, what order would arcs appear in the remaining story-line?

As of chapter 152, the Xing arc has just finished. Possibilities include:
  • Staying in Kouka to deal with the existence of Yona/Hak, and to clear up the fire alarm situation (Tae-jun). This could further develop into an internal conflict should Kye-Sook hatch a plan of some sort, which in all likelihood would involve Yona.
  • Return to Sei. Kazagumo was mentioned briefly, he could start something. However, it was indicated he was a placeholder, and the one with power was his mother Kuva. Sei may never be seen again.
  • Kai. For obvious reasons, this is the most powerful adversary we could encounter.
  • Others?
Worth noting - from Xing Arc, Gobi is a loose-end of sorts. He could be affiliated with Kai, or Sei, or perhaps something else could come from him? Or not at all? He has information that could help another land.

Thoughts on this topic?

SamuelDean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I wonder if there will be an arc that will take place after the Kai Empire arc, ensuing at Hiryuu castle for example. If so, the Dragon Gods could play a pivotal role in it.

lindananahayashida

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
there will at the very least.. be 3/4 more arcs..

1.kai empire

2.yona n soo won face off.. by that i mean a conflict big enough to involve tribes.. earth sky vs fire wind water or something..

3.fate of the three friends.. hak won yona! hak x yona n maybe won x lili..

4.the dragons fate.. along with yona as hiryuu reincarnation..

Mini_kinkin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The arc I am looking forward to the most is the reveal arc, where we will see the past of Yu-Hon and Il. That will probably be one of the last arc in the manga though.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
We are currently in the last arc right?

There has to be flashbacks from Il and Yu-Hon, seems like a must to some things full circle.

Teshlola

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Raven Tail
We are currently in the last arc right?

There has to be flashbacks from Il and Yu-Hon, seems like a must to some things full circle.
What do you mean by last arc? Is it Going to end soon?

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What do you mean by last arc? Is it Going to end soon?
I'm sure I've read it somewhere (on here I believe) that we're entering the last arc. We are dealing with Kai now, so it's probable.

As for ending soon that depends on the length of the arc. It should be long, so I guess we've got a couple of years at least.

Teshlola

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Raven Tail
I'm sure I've read it somewhere (on here I believe) that we're entering the last arc. We are dealing with Kai now, so it's probable.

As for ending soon that depends on the length of the arc. It should be long, so I guess we've got a couple of years at least.
Thanks for that
I hope soowon gets a happy ending

Aniela

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
We are not officially in the last arc. The idea that we might approach it came from the fact that we're dealing with Kai and that we've been getting some flashbacks from the past (Su-won and Il, recently Yona's mother), which hints that soon the mystery might come to light. However, there was no official announcement, and the author may just as well plan to drag the story out for the next ten years. We don't really know.