Discussion - Future Pro-Heroes | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Future Pro-Heroes

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
In the world of BnHA, its all about heroes and villains. Some become sidekicks, others contribute in some form (like producing equipments to aid heroes) and others become small-time heroes hoping to make a big break.
Aside from Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya who are certain to be strong forces in the near future, which other Yuuhei students do you think have the potential to be top class Pro-heroes?

leiatte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Iida: definitely he's got the drive, he's pretty smart when he puts his mind to it and he also has a competitive spirit. I think Iida just may need a bit more of a spark of passion to put him close to the top with Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki. Not to mention his power is super useful in its speed, he could be the first to the scene of a crime in an instant, and he's definitely got some potential and I can't wait to see what he does in the future as what he did in the cavalry thing was pretty insane.

Tokoyami: The raven guy with the shadow powers, he's just versatile and I was impressed by him when he teamed up with Midoriya. He's really good, and seems to be very aware of the situations around him. I'm really interested in learning more about him, and I can't wait to his abilities when it turns night time, as the Day and Night effect of his power is very interesting (almost makes him the batman of this world with shadow powers, lol).

Yaoyoruzu: I see her being really useful to people like Hero No. 13, not necessarily a powerhouse but the power to create anything that isn't living could be extremely useful to the world. She could plug up dams, build shelters, do some disaster relief. She's not necessarily a fighter, but she's creative and she's not bad at combat anyway her quirk just takes some time, so hand to hand combat could be tough.

I'll probably post others that come to mind later

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Uraraka and Hastume: I think these two girls would be perfect as sidekicks for a pro hero like the UA teacher who was a Main Character in the oneshot of HeroAca, a gun quirk user. In the world of HeroAca there are many hostage situation (the slime capturing Bakugou, All Might on his way to UA and saving countless civillians etc.) and for these situations Hatsume with her knowledge in the mechanical field could probably create stun snipers for the pro hero and in situations where the pro hero has to reach a higher position (to have a clear field of view, save people from a burning skyscraper) Urarakas anti-gravity quirk combined with Hatsumes jet-pack for mobility would be perfect.

Shinshou and Mineta: Shinsou the mind controller and Mineta the sticky balls head could make a good team to capture villains. Shinsou already has a personality where he can easily make someone angry so that they say something, Mineta with his pervertness could maybe add to that to make the target say something. If he can controll someone Mineta could use the quirk balls as handcuffs and the target would be captured and unable to move.

Maybe Bakugou, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu could work as a 3 man team for full frontal attack without any regard to losses, but Bakugou doesn't seem like the team player.