Light Novel - Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Light Novel Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Genre: Action,Fantasy,Romance,Harem,Military
Author: Dozuemaru
Artist: Fuyuki

Synopsis
"O, Hero!"

With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure—did not begin.

After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What's more, he's betrothed to the king's daughter now...?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess...?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down?

A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

(Source: J-Novel Club)

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I started How a Realist Hero Rebuilt his Kingdom and gone upto volume 6 and it's really good. @Jammin , @Asako and @Lambu you should definitely try this,it's really good.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Will check it out when I'm in the mood of light novels, not really my phrase these days :XD (I'm in manhwa phrase)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure I already read a lot of this. I remember enjoying it. I'll have to pick it up again when I find some time.

Or better yet maybe it will get an anime adaptation soon.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Pretty sure I already read a lot of this. I remember enjoying it. I'll have to pick it up again when I find some time.

Or better yet maybe it will get an anime adaptation soon.
Yeah it deserves an anime soon.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I started How a Realist Hero Rebuilt his Kingdom and gone upto volume 6 and it's really good. @Jammin , @Asako and @Lambu you should definitely try this,it's really good.
I really need to be in the mood for isekai series, but thanks for the recommendation o/