GL Manhwa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

GL Manhwa

d3ss!309

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been interested in this genre. I just recently started reading Manhwa. I think it is pretty unique and interesting for most of the series I have read. Does anyone feel the same way?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What do you mean by GL?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't actually delved too much in the romance manga but it seems like it's pretty well liked as a genre. Is there a series in particular you like d3?

What do you mean by GL?
It's another term for Yuri.

d3ss!309

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't actually delved too much in the romance manga but it seems like it's pretty well liked as a genre. Is there a series in particular you like d3?

Jammin,

Jammin, I started reading this Manhwa called "It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist". Have you read anything from that genre?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jammin, I started reading this Manhwa called "It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist". Have you read anything from that genre?
I haven't read that series. It's been a while since I've read anything from romance genre in general actually. Is it funny? I tend to like a good dose of comedy with my romance.

Regardless, if I get in the mood someday maybe I'll check that one out.

d3ss!309

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't read that series. It's been a while since I've read anything from romance genre in general actually. Is it funny? I tend to like a good dose of comedy with my romance.

Regardless, if I get in the mood someday maybe I'll check that one out.
This one is kinda funny. Not sure if you like shoujo ai. You should give it a try. It's not a hardcore yuri.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This one is kinda funny. Not sure if you like shoujo ai. You should give it a try. It's not a hardcore yuri.
Maybe I will sometime. I'm generally not a a shoujo reader but romance is romance and when I get in the mood to read one of those I tend to give a whole bunch of stuff a try and see what pulls me in.

Clockworkerr0r

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love GL!
One of my favorite series right now is Blooming Sequence. It's a story about two girls that meet through their university's film club. I love how we get to see their relationship develop naturally from strangers to friends to more. It's not as drama filled or as nsfw as most GL series that I've seen, so if you're looking for some light and fluffy GL, I definitely recommend checking it out!