Fantasy - God Serena vs Kirin | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy God Serena vs Kirin

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
God Serena

VS

Kirin

Conditions
God Serena is at his current power-level

Restrictions
None

Intent
To Kill

Starting Distance
20 Feet​

Last edited:

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kirin takes this I think, he has some better stats and a higher degree of Lightning

Last edited:

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
They are both on the same tier, but Serena will murder him with his eight elements.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I vote for kirin
You can actually vote at the top of the thread. I'm saying this purely because the previous person who said he voted for Kirin didn't actually click it.

Regardless, I voted for God Serena. I believe Kirin was the strongest guy from Diabolos but God Serena is at least as powerful as he is, probably a lot more. Even if they were equals, or if Kirin was somehow a bit stronger than him, God Serena has Lightning Dragon Slayer magic to counter Kirin's, that alone makes him capable of tanking his attacks or eating his lightning to replenish strength, while he has 7 other elements to defeat him with.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is God Serena overwhelming Gajeel as impressive as Kirin overwhelming Laxus?

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirin eats here. GS doesn't have the feats to suggest he has a big power advantage. So it comes down to combat. Between his Atmosphere magic for defense, and his lightning magic, i don't see how GS is gonna pull the win. He doesn't have a RLM to punch through his atmospheric shield. He has better versatility, but he isn't gonna be able to get the hit.

Now if later its revealed he is equal or stronger, then it becomes GS to lose, as is now....don't see it.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You can actually vote at the top of the thread. I'm saying this purely because the previous person who said he voted for Kirin didn't actually click it.

Regardless, I voted for God Serena. I believe Kirin was the strongest guy from Diabolos but God Serena is at least as powerful as he is, probably a lot more. Even if they were equals, or if Kirin was somehow a bit stronger than him, God Serena has Lightning Dragon Slayer magic to counter Kirin's, that alone makes him capable of tanking his attacks or eating his lightning to replenish strength, while he has 7 other elements to defeat him with.
Just to clarify, I said I go with Kirin, I didn’t actually vote then, just FYI.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Stomping Laxus and taking almost no damage from RL is much more impressive than beating up Gajeel.

Kirin wins handily.

DEs are trash but Spriggans are even worse.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Stomping Laxus and taking almost no damage from RL is much more impressive than beating up Gajeel.

Kirin wins handily.
That's a weird correlation. Kirin would also make Gajeel his bitch.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yes but Serena isn't beating up Laxus.
Neither is Kirin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We don't know if Serena can take him on or not. While Kirin is relative to Laxus, Serena can still be relative to Gildarts for all we know. And even if Kirin and Serena were relative to eachother, Serena has the affinity advantages.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Kirin wins handily.

DEs are trash but Spriggans are even worse.
Yeah no, Spriggans above most DE while August and Irene are above the rest.

Neither is Kirin.

We don't know if Serena can take him on or not. While Kirin is relative to Laxus, Serena can still be relative to Gildarts for all we know. And even if Kirin and Serena were relative to eachother, Serena has the affinity advantages.
To be fair, we don’t know what kind of Lightning DS GS has, Kirin’s is Yellow which is stated to be above Laxus’ own at least.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
To be fair, we don’t know what kind of Lightning DS GS has, Kirin’s is Yellow which is stated to be above Laxus’ own at least.
Kirin's lightning could be above GS and it wouldn't change much. Serena would still have some big resistance to Kirin's only weapon while Kirin would have none against all other 7 elements.

The atmosphere defense-thing is very easy to bypass through the ground as Laxus first demonstrated and Serena has an earth dragon element.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I mean Laxus barely won against his fight with Wall simply because of taking him by surprised when using amped RL at the very last moment, if this was before Kirin fight, it would likely be extreme diff for Laxus against GS stats wise.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Serena wins. Laxus was only disoriented from the coffin and tanked every last Kirin attack while already being capable of damaging him. Serena smashed Gajeel into nothing with the same attacks he used to fodder the GOI. Serena has affinity advantage. He can counter pretty much everything Kirin throws at him and deal massive damage via combo attacks. He is solidly Gild tier as estimated by himself and Gildarts and I am pretty sure Gild > BDSK which is why he hasn't showed up yet. Hell his historia actually gave Gild trouble and caused him to bleed. That is a crazy feat for a nerfed to hell Serena.

Serena definitely wins this.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Somehow I get this feeling the ones who voted for Serena think Kirin is absolutely helpless against him. Like Serena will just tank and somehow defend against all of Kirin’s attacks all the while just spamming him with different combos to win.