Archived - Gonna Be Gone? | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Gonna Be Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
*Is jealous*

Take care, Daioten! :D

Daioten

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks guys! I can't wait. (8 hours till departure and counting!)

DesiSkull

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Daioten said:
Thanks guys! I can't wait. (8 hours till departure and counting!)
sweet how long is ur stay. what part of japan will u staying. are u planning to go sightseeing? i mean ofc u will.. like where?

Daioten

Reaction score
Country
United States
WOO HOO 日本にいます!!!

DesiSkull said:
sweet how long is ur stay. what part of japan will u staying. are u planning to go sightseeing? i mean ofc u will.. like where?
well.. my stay is for at least three months. (though, now that i'm here I'm thinking more and more about staying for a full year.) I'm staying in Nagasaki, Studying at the Nagasaki university of foreign studies, and yes. I definately plan on sightseeing. Aywhere and everywhere possible. This weekend we're all going to a hot springs resort, so that should be interesting.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Have fun, Daioten :) Take some pics and be sure to visit NJT and find out how cute his daughter is up close! :D

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Daioten............................................................... have fun.

Brede

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
lucky lucky Daioten! have fun at the hot springs. no peeping into the girls side! :)

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Peeping on girls' side... :p
Go and make me proud Daioten!!!! Bwa ha ha!!!!

DesiSkull

Reaction score
Daioten said:
WOO HOO 日本にいます!!!

well.. my stay is for at least three months. (though, now that i'm here I'm thinking more and more about staying for a full year.) I'm staying in Nagasaki, Studying at the Nagasaki university of foreign studies, and yes. I definately plan on sightseeing. Aywhere and everywhere possible. This weekend we're all going to a hot springs resort, so that should be interesting.
ahh dude tht sounds awesome. well have fun u know and take pics bunch of them and post some of them up here. so keep in touch.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sounds so cool Daioten, I really envy you! And take some photos because I doubt I'll go there too soon >.<

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Have fun, Daioten!

In other news, grandfathers been moved to the normal wad's, has started eating, he won't let my grandmother go home for showers or anything, he's afraid.. :( But apart from that, speedy recovery, might be out of hospital middle next week probably..

- Adam.

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Wonderful news, Adam.

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thank you for the update, Adam. It's good that he's recovering.

I'm still jealous of Daioten being in Japan but I wonder if he'll suceed in peeping.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
NJT is also going to be busy this weekend in Japan, incidentally, just so everybody knows. He's going to a game show.

Tokyo Game Show, folks! :D I think I can hear some of our gamer members moaning in despair. ~ Ayah

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn, I'm actually jealous =|

Oh well, have a good time NJT, and be sure to come tell us about the cool stuff out there.
Meanwhile I guess I'll have to check gamespot:
gamespot-san said:
TOUR THE TOKYO GAME SHOW WITH US!

Don?t have a pocketful of Yen to jet off to the Tokyo Game Show? No worries.
GameSpot's your free ride to Japan's largest, wildest gaming event.

With the release of the PS3 and Wii just around the corner, and plenty of current-generation games on display, this year's TGS will be an action-packed adventure you won?t want to miss.

Daioten

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, Just got back from Unzen, (the national park where we went to the hotsprings). Sorry folks, didn't get any chances to do any peeping though. ;) As far as pictures go.. i need to find a place where i can post large amounts of pictures, cause i've taken tons... I set up a blog on blogspot, but the pictures take forever to upload and i can only upload em one at a time. If anybody's got any ideas of sites where i can post photos 'en masse', send me a PM (so as to not clutter this topic with shuch things). Anyway, the blog is daioten.blogspot.com. Doesn't have much on it yet as i haven't had much of a chance to do anything with it, but feel free to take a look. :D

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
ibra87 said:
Damn, I'm actually jealous =|
Who isn't ;__;

Not fair! People shouldn't be going to fun places without me! ;___;

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Daioten said:
Well, Just got back from Unzen, (the national park where we went to the hotsprings). Sorry folks, didn't get any chances to do any peeping though. ;) As far as pictures go.. i need to find a place where i can post large amounts of pictures, cause i've taken tons... I set up a blog on blogspot, but the pictures take forever to upload and i can only upload em one at a time. If anybody's got any ideas of sites where i can post photos 'en masse', send me a PM (so as to not clutter this topic with shuch things). Anyway, the blog is daioten.blogspot.com. Doesn't have much on it yet as i haven't had much of a chance to do anything with it, but feel free to take a look. :D
Checked your blog. T'was ok. As for a place on the web that can host lots of picture, I was thinking of Photobucket. Basically, you make an account and set it such that the albums themselves can be viewed in public. A word of caution: Photobucket resizes the picture if it exceeds a certain size.

Khal said:
Says who, you? Pfft! :noworry

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Khal said:
Who isn't ;__;

Unless you wanna be stuck at home with me, I suggest you stay where you are... xD

Well, I talked to G'Pa for the first time in 2 weeks or so, he still cant talk properly, can moan very well nonetheless! x3

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy
MadDookie said:
Well, I talked to G'Pa for the first time in 2 weeks or so, he still cant talk properly, can moan very well nonetheless! x3
I'm happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.