Anime - Good filler episodes | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Good filler episodes

ChinkyCandie

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
If NPoT would do a couple filler episodes, what would you like to see?

I would like to see the 1st string's families. Just to see what they're like.

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'd like to something happening in Room 102 with Tokugawa, Irie & Oni in a serious discussion on which MSer looks promising.
Then maybe in room 201, Fuji, Shiraishi & Yukimura quarreling. It'd be nice to see.
Niou doing some weird stuff would be amazing. Andyeah, I'd like to see how Byodouin & Oni interacts with their younger siblings. I wouldn't like to have Byodoiun as my elder brother.lol

iceemperor

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
We still dont know everything about byoudoin. We dont know how he got that scar but he does seem to care about the representatives. He might be the stern older brother type. But filler, if we have any, will include interactions in the dorms. They dont really introduce characters' families unless designs for them have already been released.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hahahaha I feel like Oni and Byodoin are the stereotypical older brothers. They're asses but they have a soft spot for their sisters (stereotypical older brothers). That's why I'd like a filler episode on this. It will give us non-canon humour.

If room 102 were to have a discussion on which MS were promising, they already have their own pick. Tokugawa's pick is Ryoma, Oni's pick would probably be Kintaro, and Irie's pick would probably be Atobe. He did say something about Atobe after their shuffle match.

iceemperor

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Well konomi did write that ONI likes dependant children. I feel like these guys are different off court. Akaya is different and so are a lot of other characters. We're only shown their characters on court. That feeling of pursuing victory is being showcased here. Off court most are probably friendlier.
I don't know where they can fit in this filler though. For now it's not really possible.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well in the original anime, filler was used either to wait for more material or because the creators wanted to show a different outcome to a match.

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I would actually like to see some Ochi's flashback like Ochi as Hyotei's captain.
Then maybe Zaizen & Sengoku having a match. Because They're never gonna have a match in the manga. Seeing Zaizen swinging the racket is awesome.

sisco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
i'd like to see filler content of the 11-20 vs the black jersey MS matches. they blew through them so fast and didn't even show the result of certain matches like the inui match "which i'm still upset about to this day" they could definitely drag that out...but they wont. "sigh" . also they could actually show oni vs kaji match

Last edited:

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
i'd like to see filler content of the 11-20 vs the black jersey MS matches. they blew through them so fast and didn't even show the result of certain matches like the inui match "which i'm still upset about to this day" they could definitely drag that out...but they wont. "sigh" . also they could actually show oni vs kaji match
A filler match of11-20 1st stringer match would be awesome. I hope that happen and none of the real match got move to only DVD.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
GIVE ME A HAKAMADA FILLER :arf

11-20 would be really good for fillers, but imo knowing the SPoT anime quality we'll have those matches in only 2 episodes and the Akutsu-Sengoku flashback will last 3 episodes (I'm not complaining :derp ).